This pic gets you banned from/pol and /tv, why?

This pic gets you banned from/pol and /tv, why?

Attached: 1575169467601.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because this is what the mods look like

Holding up a mirror is an act of war.

They look like the same guy. Weird.

hits too close to home for them

average Sup Forums user

It's almost like it's an archetype

What do you look like OP?

It’s probably spammed all the time on those boards, just an educated guess

found the incel

The face of Sup Forums

>It’s probably spammed all the time on those boards, just an educated guess

90% of the threads on Sup Forums are just daily reposts but they don't get you banned. I mean the log poster has been doing it for years now

it describes them too well

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ

this is just the average male tbh.. you can say many liberals look the same way. it's just a soyboy look

nah totalitarian and racist ideologies definitely disproportionately attract soyboys
they can't handle being rejected because of their autistic ideas so they blame society for it's failure to hand them everything on a platter
the idea is further compounded by them looking at their dads, who didn't have to compete with any minorities, and diagnose the problem as the entrance of minorities and demand we create an ethnostate for their fragile little snowflake egos so madison will marry them instead of chad

Attached: 1575746090982.jpg (444x960, 106K)

Let's get real here, you won't get banned from Sup Forums unless you're a spamming cretin. And if you are one, then honestly, what the fuck did you expect.

>fixed

nah progressive and retarded ideologies definitely disproportionately attract soyboys
they can't handle acting like a normal human being because of their autistic ideas so they blame society for its failure to hand them everything on a platter
the idea is further compounded by their lack of overall intelligence, as demonstrated by people who strawman the opposition and show off their total lack of understanding for the viewpoints of people who oppose their retarded ideologies in the first place

You can create a similar image for literally anything you want

this

Attached: 1569409207171.jpg (656x754, 123K)

Ha nigga do you even clog

I can tell by your form of speech that you're fat and mad

because it offends white people

third row, fourth from left, who is that guy?

Too harsh. But true as fuck.

looks like I hit a little too close to home for some of you, my bad, the white master race will rise again you proud sons of the north

>Implying everyone believes whites are a master race

I guess it's true what they say, ignorance truly is bliss.

Хaхaхa, Гapикa тoжe в этy пикчy пoмecтили. Ho oн нe инцeл, oн кyкoлд

You short straw genetically eventually, and that can end up leaving you as a jawlet.

>white
>2nd from the right is asian
ok

Nice try wite boi incel

I wanna be impregnated and forced into household wife for my incel husband!

three down on the far right

Elon musk?

He’s been spamming Sup Forums which is different. Most boards will ban you for spam.

There is no white race. I’m not white I’m Irish. You’re a mutt trying to form an identity for yourself based on skin color.

Wow, what do you mean I will eventually get banned for spamming BBC and off topic threads on boards with set topics. This isn't fucking fair.

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!!

Attached: 5651574960512256.jpg (1554x1172, 109K)

Do you even have eyes? Go and take a look for yourself you dipshit.

since it is faggot tier bait. Sup Forums is for intellectual discussion olny faggot

That image the one of the clip of soldiers in the second world war with the caption.
For some reason it freaks me out.
I read alot of history books and I can't believe how people have become so ignorant. And I mean this on both sides of the spectrum

ur b8

Sup Forums is for underage faggots to roleplay nazis to feel edgy

Kek, not surprising

He's white nice try to deflect