I quit social media today

Discuss.

I would definitely do that. Link it up famalam

what's wrong with that? it's just a young woman with a black fetish

If she signs a contract agreeing I don't have to support the child in any way, shape or form, then I'd plant my seed in that slut. Got to spread the white.

Also I have an impregnation fetish.

Flawed by design.

I'd do it. We need white kids.

>shows only face

she is fat as fuck

>bitch not showing a picture of her body in profile picture
I have to make sure my sperm is compatible, so I'm going to need to see verification that you're not a whale first, bitch.

This

Leaving documentary evidence and a name is only going to make you easier to find and it wouldn't hold up in court.

Don't do it. A guy did it for a lesbian couple and when the chick tried to get welfare the state came after him any way. He had a contract with the woman .

this contract will get btfo'ed in any court, you cannot make a contract to the disfavor of a child which hasn't even been born yet.
So use fake name, etc, like grow a beard and wear glasses when you usually don't need them/wear them.
Otherwise this can fuck you over.

Of course she's fat as fuck. She used her real full name and I found her Facebook in 2 seconds.

She's probably getting knocked up as we type by some loser never meant to breed with a kid doomed to be a burden on society.

He better cover his license plate if he has a car too

yfw I am meeting 2 lesbian couples in Hungary to give them my sperm...

>contracts mean anything when it comes to babies
good one kek. Judges will rip up any contract if it means they don't get to confiscate your money to support a baby's mother. it doesn't even matter if you're not the genetic father. if you live with teh woman it's your responsibility.
it's the societal game of musical chairs.

against my better judgment i spend my time trying to redpill them.
It's the same shit over and over again. I'll make some point that goes against the narrative. I'll source it if necessary. They'll fucking hunt through my history for anything that is a thought-crime then they'll attack that instead.
i'll end up debating people who refuse to use any logic at all. surprisingly often they'll admit to being niggers or jews.

>surprisingly often they'll admit to being niggers or jews.

Waste of time. Just remove them.

More likly she is allready and just bitches around.

AYYYYOOOOO

wan sum fuck

When you meet them you should refuse to give it to them unless you literally get to give it to them

I think that might be a joke, user.

Are you on the spectrum?

I cum in a small container. Not the first time I am doing.

Currently, there are 5 women I agreed with.

2 of them will be available later this year. I meet 2 next week and one sometime soon.

One of them is a heterosexual (normal) couple. The husbando has no sperm. He can't make babies. I can not wait until next week. My balls are so big.

Probably fat as fuck.

do they know you have autism?

every dindu on the universe ?

this is my fetish

I actually passed the tests in our local sperm bank.

I am a certified sperm donor with all the paperwork.

That's raci....oh shit nevermind.

this doesn't answer my question

Your question is just bait.

Success breeds jealousy. You talk like a woman.
I am perfectly healthy and will have 5 children by this time next year.

>Success
what are the qualifications for becoming a donor in Hungary? success is defined by actual accomplishments.

also: what's the reward? At least in Austria the children have a legal claim for inheritance (given they know who you are).

No you won't. The recipients of the plastic cups you fucked will.

What's in it for you?

this

>What's in it for you?
>(given they know who you are).

I don't give them anythiong, other than my first name.
I get to have my genes passed on. The lesbians don't even complain about it (mentally ill).
It's literally a win. I will move away from this country. I can change my name and address, I have no FB or Twitter. So they raise the kids while I spend my time making money with my gf and travel around.
I can focus on my retirement already. This morning I looked up some cars to buy because I won't need to spend it all on a private hospital (state hospitals are shite here) and have security instead.
My gf is not a mother type. Unofrtunately. I know it's sad. Honestly, I don't think I want to raise a kid with her. She is not too smart or caring. She loves me and protective. That's all what she is.

>what are the qualifications for becoming a donor in Hungary?
It's pretty restricted here. Long story short, they take a sperm test and blood test at first. Minimum 50million/Ml sperm count, no HIV/AIDS, or Hepatitis, Syphillis, Gonorrhea. After this they do a genetic testing from my blood. Just to see if I have genetically inheritable diseases. (I have none) It's basic but very expensive.

Your sperm is then tested if it can survive the freezing and thawing. They call you back and have to produce a sample. 6 months later you have to go back and get tested for HIV/AIDS again. THEN they use your 6 months old sperm to fertilize 4-6 eggs and replant them back into the woman. Usually the third time they are successful. By law in Hungary you can have 4 children like this.
Since I am university educated, they don't bother with IQ tests.

Btw, it is strictly anonymous here. I recommend you to visit a sperm bank and do your part. IT is quite an experience.

>I don't give them anythiong, other than my first name.
there has been a case in Austria where a lesbian couple sued the sperm bank for the identity of the donor.

the sperm bank lost, had to reveal the donors identity who then in turn got sued for alimony.

funny, huh?

""""""""""social""""""""""

Get a life.

I deleted my social media five years ago. By the end I realized the only time people talked to me were birthdays and my friends kept snickering at how my pictures were always by myself because I never went out. The last straw was when the girl I used to love who had married and gotten pregnant messaged me and said she wanted to get in contact again. Never looked back.

>Austria

It is guaranteed in Hungary that I will be anonym. BY THE STATE. They can't sue anyone here, haha.

Lesbians are not eligible to be a sperm recipient. They can apply as single women over the age of 35. So they won't wait. It also costs money for them.

My sperm in the bank is going to a hetero family.
Btw, lesbians.

If they sued my for $100 a month child support, I would have visitation rights and since they are lesbians I could take the child away from them! Because I am in a relationship with the opposite sex and a job, place to live etc.

So it is in their interest to NEVER contact me again. If I had any doubt they would, I say no to them. So far it's always been a 90 minutes talk, discussing all the details then action.
They make it very specific when they advertise themselves(looking for a donor online) what they want.

I wish Austria was better in that respect...:(

>It is guaranteed in Hungary that I will be anonym. BY THE STATE.
>I wish Austria was better in that respect...:(
haha

anyway, have fun m80 ;^)

>I am perfectly healthy and will have 5 children by this time next year.
How much you will get paid for it?

You think you won't regret that someday?

I'm currently on hiatus from social media because that environment is so toxic. In the meantime I'm writing a ton of well-thought-out posts in a word document and charging my meme batteries for a slow-burn redpill. I suggest you do the same. This will be a fun election cycle.

Social media is nothing but bragging rights, which is why women and younger people love it.

WEAR DEM WITE GURLZ AT
*smacks lips*

I can't believe nobody has taken this b8.

>way
>shape
>form

Already have nine kids I've helped father from women I met off of Craigslist and voyforums.

My Gf of five years has no clue but she doesn't want kids and it satisfies my breeding instinct.

>How much you will get paid for it?
It is illegal to pay for donated by parts in Hungary. That includes sperm.

However, you get all the medical tests for free ($350) and about $100 "to cover transportation costs".

Zero chance of ever regretting it. Actually, I'm thinking about doing it next year too.

Listen, my gf is just a cunt sometimes. She barely can pay attention to my needs. She knows she wouldn't be a good mother because her mom was a total cunt and her dad was a pussy.

Now, I am finishing "raising her up". She gets wet as fuck when I act like a total jerk or a hard man at home. She never had a good character in her life. She is like a puppy when I get home. Makes her day that somebody answers her questions and leads her.

She is the reason why I am doing this. We will make a good couple one day and good money in the meantime (working abroad). But by that time it will be too late. She is a late bloomer.

So, since I will never have kids later in our marriage I am happy to have kids. Some will have kids, some won't. By having more this way than I could afford on my own my chances are bigger for successfully passing my genes on.

yeah this. I'm weird as fuck by most standards. but still somehow manage to make friends cause I'm easy going and friendly. I never gave a shit about Facebook so had shit pictures/no posts/few friends/constant comments from my stupid ass aunt. it was always awkward when people added me, but at the same time wasn't worth actually dedicating any time to spending on Facebook. so I got rid of it. glad I did.

those sites are poison. I kinda feel like all social media's a psyop. or has been converted for use in psyops

my gf knows about. She is insane. She is actually supporting it and coaching me.

Women.

you ARE the father

Is the answer "a black guy"?

I see you boys have been
WHALE'D

not gonna lie

She was a medical student and ugly as a jew. I met her online and fucked her phat ass. I got a blowjob out of it that was good. DEEP THROAT (gills)

Her skin was so soft...

>Her skin was so soft...
i could not have figured that out.
but hey at least she got fugged, you got fugged errybody wins
>loveWins

sadfsa

Another sandnigger trying to be white by assimiliation...

Shit I hate the Harkis

Tfou 3la rebbek

What's up with fatties and soft skin? Is it the high fat/protein diet like it helps with dogs fur?
I had a fat bitch senior year in highschool who went through a full tube of chapstick a week, I don't know if the bitch was eating it or what, but damn every last part of her was ridiculous soft