Sup Forums, im a chinese

Sup Forums, im a chinese

what do u think of me

also, ask me anything

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (255x170, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ

do they really shoot at people that do not like communism?

Do u like playing games?

You're probably a sociopath.

I have no questions.

there's alot of criticism on the gov posted on our social media, doubt any of them get arrested, unless u are capable of making some real threat to the gov eg organizing rally etc, then u could get into problem.

>there's alot of criticism on the gov posted on our social media
that's good to hear

Wo hen gao xing ma

u are very happy?

are u trying to verify me? haha

Fuck China, FREE HONG KONG!

if the free mean independence, then i dont think any of china citizen will support that, but i personally support the 1 country 2 system freedom enjoyed by hong kong, it shouldn't have any change until the deal end.

are you or anyone in your family CCP members?

china did not ban Sup Forums?

no.

Ching chong lmao kek

I think you're from reddit and a liar

i did came from reddit, lol. that place had become unbearable.

Why is Sup Forums so content when it comes to ching chong? Why cant you be like reddit with their woke userbase. ChiNazis are the threat to mankind and to our freedom. Do something!

Where are you living right now? Surely China doesn't offer access to Sup Forums so you either use a proxy/VPN or do not live in China right now

well, why dont u join reddit

Attached: 9BaKHymhlhiZ9VwQ0SSVhQuyg_eGuPLKwfq34R6w2WpQ.jpg (2000x1333, 429K)

I respect the Han Chinese and see them as equals. Actually, you are as far from Mena races like Arab and Africans as they come.

I live in chinazi right now i use vpn yea. Everywhere agents watch me its a dystopian nightmare. Im posting this means im gonna certainly face the shooting squad. Help me out bros outside chink drones everywhere they have no leisure theres no fun no clubs no booze nothing. Every second my place gonna be raided by chinazi bugmen brainwashed by the ultimate ccp overlords. They have glowing red eyes and communism badges on their uniform help me out bros!!!

im actually not in china currently,

but bypassing firewall was pretty common for us, on youtube u could find really lot of china citizen post.

"theres no fun no clubs no booze nothing"

this's not true lol, tons of club in every city.

Optional china is mass organ harvesting uighurs and put 6 millions in concentration camps as we speak

Attached: chinavsger.png (1000x1000, 509K)

What do you think will happen to china when food becomes scarce due to climate change?

Attached: Buffalo-Trump.jpg (1440x1440, 287K)

reeducation camp was very much needed when u plague your children with all sort of extremism and separatism, how would america react when 1 of your state try to declare indepence by doing mass killing on other part of your cities?

as for organ harvesting, is it some 'alleged' 'news' made from some australia cult newspiece? but i wouldn't know, cause im not in the camp, but i doubt it happen in this modern digital age, that's just impossible.

china will be in much deeper problem than many, our agriculture is a farce. but the race will survive, we are kind of like cockroach

你好。我爱中国。

Ok what we gonna do when we lose tge tradewar?

>china will be in much deeper problem than many, our agriculture is a farce.

This is an understatement. The number of people living in close proximity (in China) with limited ability to produce their own food is astounding.

To be fair though with over a billion people you could arm them all with bamboo spears and simply march them into Europe. Either large numbers die (and do not need to be fed) or you take their resources.

>but the race will survive, we are kind of like cockroach

This is true for all races.

Attached: THESYSTEMWEHAVE.jpg (479x640, 75K)

Thats one of the best things about china, Islam is a fucking plague on the earth

Do you want to move to America? Why or why not?

Also, how poor (what quality of life) are the poorest in your society?

Attached: timehavechanged.jpg (484x842, 162K)

europe is too far, our luggage wouldn't survive the walk.

indian are already there thou.

bad suggestion.

>what do u think of me
Depends...do you support the communist party?

Whats on the table when we lose the tradewar? China simply has to much economical leverage and simply purchases governments across the world. How do we defeat them and secure Israels god chosen path to be the unchallenged people on this world? How about a 1000 mega ton hydrogen torpedo detonated in the west pacific?

whats your thoughts on other countries?
especially america or japan

Tiananmen Square Massacre

btfo chink

We think Chinese food is Orange Chicken/ Fried Rice/ Noodles in America. What do you consider people try, that you consider to be REAL Chinese food?

lived in China for a few years, just moved back to the US
Chinese people are pretty cool, like getting super fucked up, good taste in food, girls are hot as FUCK (yeah people say the white skin triangle face thing is ugly but honestly I've seen expats rag on Chinese girls then spend days on Taobao fapping to clothing models), and people generally don't fucking care what you're doing
also Chinese is a cool language and if you learn it people give you maaaaaaaaaad props which is dope, I got a lot of Chinese pussy just because “你的中文真好!”

Bad shit is still pretty bad. Pedophilia is huge in China, age of consent is 14 and dudes are actively just sniffing after middle school students, even prostitution ads have tweens on them advertising them as little kids, Chinese folks are super racist and make assumptions based on race a lot which is crazy nasty, and you can't criticize anything the CCP does without triggering some communist sleeper cell ideology that they were indoctrinated with ages ago
"idk didn't Mao inspire the cultural revolution?"
SLEEPER CELL ACTIVATE
"起来!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!“

Qing wen, ni jiao shen ma

if i ever wanna 'escape' the system, it wouldn't be material factor, so america wouldn't be my 1st choice

cause i observe it's kind of same over there, some of the thing american spill, sound exactly like our gov hired writer, and this happened without brainwashing.
but i guess it's all still free and happy if urself donot known bout it.

poorest in my society is really poor. i do not know how to describe it.

>europe is too far, our luggage wouldn't survive the walk.

Ha! But really, if your options are starve or march, rape, and pillage history is pretty clear on what people will choose.

>indian are already there

They had a head start is all, thought on India (the closest regional power with comparable population size)?

Attached: IMG_0647.jpg (638x814, 145K)

it depends if you're chinese because you live in china or if you're chinese because you act like a chinese person.

if it's the first, it's ambiguous. if it's the second, there's a problem.

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!!

Attached: 5691574960469711.jpg (1364x1185, 101K)

>poorest in my society is really poor. i do not know how to describe it.

Do they have electricity?
Running water?
Cars for transport?
Equipment (e.g. tractors, generators, other farm equipment)?
Are the poorest mostly urban or rural?

Attached: acientwriting.jpg (1564x1050, 251K)

>cause i observe it's kind of same over there, some of the thing american spill, sound exactly like our gov hired writer, and this happened without brainwashing.
The people you encounter online and see in the media are in no way an accurate representation of the country. Since US media depends on sensationalism, they'll find the biggest morons they can to get people to watch.

>Do they have electricity?
No
>Running water?
No
>Cars for transport?
No
>Equipment (e.g. tractors, generators, other farm equipment)?
No
>Are the poorest mostly urban or rural?
Rural

Hey bro same here. I worked esl in china and just came back.

Have you been called white monkey aswell? Not that it is degrading but more like an exhibition of a white guy.

I would say even the poorest in America have access to most of these things. If they do not it is largely by choice.

Attached: IMG_0643.jpg (320x410, 35K)

not a white dude, central asian by heritage, so I just got weird looks most of the time
the ladies loved it actually, I was more exotic than the white boyfriends their friends had, plus my skintone was light enough to be passing off as western Chinese making me socially acceptable to be around
the people who DID NOT like it were the police officers or Chinese incel boys. They could accept white dudes dating their girlfriends because 100 years of shame and they beat the great guo, but they absolutely could not accept me dating a hot Chinese chick that wouldn't look their way
got jumped by 5 guys in a club because a girl touched my face once, had people spit at girls I was dating, even had police officers grab me by the collar of my shirt like I was a dog for no reason other than I was walking around with my Chinese girlfriend

i persoanlly think they wouln't make it, i will bet russian over them.

their smartest person wouldn't stand a chance in their own country. and their 2nd closest to smart person, think himself are the smartest in the world.

this will be my last answer today, i might be back tmr, see ya.

Man, hard to keep track of who's actually the Chinese guy and who's the sexpats.

I married a Shandong woman. Its true what they say. Shandong wife best wife.

What do you think about this guy? If u just read about him from chinese media don't even bother to answer

Attached: PicsArt_12-07-10.23.54.jpg (2100x2100, 466K)

i feel sorry for you because we will have to nuke china eventually. dont have kids OP

they know how to deal with the most vile scum of the earth, muslims

Attached: 1575745343580.jpg (1271x1000, 806K)

tiananmen square massacre, what are your thought and your government trying to kill democracy there and in Hong Kong, which should be more free.

He's an evil man, read up more on him. I don't know why Europeans do this kind of stuff.

Just want to use this opportunity to say that me, Sarah, Chloe and a few other highschool friends are rewriting the final season of Game of Thrones and hope to shoot it over the winter break so the real fans can truly get the ending they deserved. Connor says his brother has the drum equipment and his band can start making music really soon. I have also put out a listing for some extra people in army fihtgs on craigslist and people are already asking about it. Its gvonna be really exciting so stay tuned!

Exactly, chinese brainwash

instead of asking "ni hao ma", is it possible to ask "ni hao bu hao", and would the answer there be "hao" when you are good or "bu hao" when not?

Why are you all a bunch of unfeeling sociopaths?

Attached: Chink Empathy.webm (320x240, 1.47M)