About to suck dick for first time, any tips?

About to suck dick for first time, any tips?

Attached: 28JMPQgtg8lrHyUeKrGtrInw-SbOX80br-TDkd7i_Is.jpg (499x750, 68K)

Kys faggot

open mouth and put lips covering the teeth so you dont hurt it

Don't suck

What kind of dick? A dog dick?

No, human dick

Just watch the teeth. Use your hands too, play with the balls.

But most importantly: be fucking patient. He'll know if you're just trying to make him cum. The best BJ's are given by those who just legit enjoy having a cock in their mouth so try and enjoy yourself... And for God sakes just swallow it.

Well, I planned on swallowing, I thought that's the best part

Gag and make lots of spit, most dudes love that shit. I know I do.

So basically, I need to deepthroat

And stuck your ringer up the butthole. The shock usually send them over the edge

enjoy your HIV faggot

Take pics.
Share pics.

Variation.

Bobbing up and down for 10 minutes is going to get you nowhere. You have to work yourself around that cock as well as the balls.

don't do it or you'll regret it. the regrets manifest via "intrusive thoughts" and the experience cannot be learned

Lot of spit, watch the teeth, take care of balls. Got it

Don't forget the balls

Be active with your tongue!

Let him do whatever he wants when he cums, and dont cry if he wants to nut in your mouth or on your face. Nothing worse than someone who sucks cock but doesn't like cum, male or female.

Sucked a few dicks so far. There's good advice in this thread.

Watching your teeth is super important. Try stretching your jaw beforehand so you can open wider. Took me some practice.

Worst blowjob I gave was bad because I had a stubble. The hair pricked his dick. Also, he had a very insensitive dick from fapping too much, so he needed me to go full speed for like 15 minutes, and I got too tired. He was a heavy smoker, so his cum tasted like liking and ash tray.

Another guy I sucked came in half a minute when I barely did anything.

Another guy that I see regularly likes to fuck my mouth deep and fast. I prefer going slower, but you got to find out what the guy likes. It's hard for me not to choke after a while. I found that when you put your thumb under your other fingers and clench it, it kind of helps against the gag reflex. No idea why.

Other than all the good advice in this thread, the best thing to do is enjoy yourself. Don't be too logical about it and just go for it.

Attached: 1370649104224.gif (500x387, 996K)

Definitely the best part. Make sure you let alittle bit drip out though. Dudes fucking love it when you let alittle drip down your chin and back down their shafts. Makes them think they came a gallon instead of a tea spoon. Make a fucking mess

after a guy cums he's going to be like "fuck that was gay as shit i wish i hadn't done that." you should help relieve that by hiding the evidence, not wearing it.

what if he's gay?
I mean, he's asking another guy to suck him. Is it that far fetched to think it's not his first time, and that he likes fucking guys in the mouth?

Yeah, dont be a faggot.

Yeah no I would never disrespect myself by sucking off some useless straight-fag

Attached: full.png (583x563, 3K)

Just have fun

Enjoy it man, sounds pretty fun.

Yeah, talk to some women.