Fucking snoring woman sounding like a car with a subwoofer annoying me outside...

Fucking snoring woman sounding like a car with a subwoofer annoying me outside. I live in an old cloyster made into apartments and the wall between my bedroom and living room is so thin I hear her snoring. Pic related. It's the piece of wall through which the noise comes.

Attached: IMG_20191206_185145.jpg (3000x4000, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The poverty in this photo is self evident

It's a building from 1908

What's it like being a poorfag?

I'm not rich but certainly not poor

>bedroom
>pic related
>its a kitchen
Do you only have one room in your hovel?
And post flag.

Bedroom is on the other side. Most of the wall left to what you see has the bathroom behind it.

post more pics of your place, op
and your cat if you have one

Attached: Nederland.jpg (500x500, 118K)

No maybe another time. Cat is not available. He's dead.

I've thrown away appliances better than those.

f

The reason why I'm not poor is because I don't throw shit away that still works. The cooking plate will be replaced soon with an induction one. This is shit.

Was 1 year ago. Been busy with things since then and no time for cat. Now that I live here (I recently moved, hence the complaint) I can go to the shelter to get another one.

The homeless shelter where you came from?

Why do you feel the need to diss me.

I hate fat bearded dutchmen with shitty appliances

gigld

Lol

I think whatever is cookin in the nearest pan is probably cooked now chief. Are they burgers for Christ’s sake? And with fried potatoes huh?
Only a bearded Dutch nigger would eat like that.

I can make tasty food even with that shitty plate though. Don't hate too much. It's at least better than going to the roach snackbar here and they have professional equipment.

>bet the fat cunt puts mayonnaise on it that he gets out of his shitty 2nd hand fridge

That's zigeunerschnitzel. Had to be careful not to burn it. It's really hard to regulate the temperature with that thing. Anyway, it was not burnt and the potatoes were perfect.

looks tasty
have you tried playing music? don't make it a competition to see who can be louder, though.
be friendly to your neighbors please

No, the snoring lady put curry ketchup on it. I had no sauce. I'm fat because I drink. It was yesterday BTW. Today she tried to make some food and she can cook well on gas but it was all burnt.

It is a guest in my own house. I don't even have a next door neighbor directly to my apartment. There's a big space in between. I think she is in REM sleep now though. Don't hear her anymore.

Start drinking vodka+sparkling water

Yeah man, the Dutch smother em in that shit. Like in Pulp Fiction.

So.. my advice is not invite the snoring lady again.

And install hidden cam in bathroom

how tall are you or the person in the pic? I'm short at 5'8" but I think you/they might be shorter

Too expensive here. Hard liquor is taxed to death. When I'm in Germany I get some but if I get 10 bottles, they're also empty in 10 days or less. Yesterday I had a bottle of Zubrowka though, cause I got tired of getting drunk slowly and the 10%+ beer is so fucking awful.

So you can cam her pissing and wiping her clacker. Then post here obviously.

She's my ex girlfriend. She was really nice back then (15 years ago) but fat now.

I’m 4’11 but I have a huge cock mind you.

No I'm a bit taller. 1.80m which is 5'11 I believe. But I'm fat.

I see you're a man who knows about r.e.m. cycle

don't believe you. op is from Germany and uses a better system of measurement than you and I
how fucking tall are those cabinets then?!??! are you lying or are your cabinets that fucking weird

Sleep has become one of the most important things in my life. When I didn't sleep I could have a fun feeling half 'drunk' the next day and very horny too. But I was 18-22 then and healthy. I'm 37, overweight and an alcoholic.

No I am Dutch and I can reach the top of the cabinets with ease. It's probably the angle.

You clearly missed the earlier comments about mayonnaise. Come on man, if you’re gonna be the thread pedant, at least have the courtesy to read the other posts. The dude is Dutch, has burned his burgers and is quite tall.

Stop fucking complaining, even in Norway you can get by.

Why the fuck is she in your apartment?

If I were Norwegian I would not drink. Haha. This guy I know on IRC gets drunk on the weekend with beer and it costs him like €100. No way... Yes indeed, hard liquor is cheap compared to Norway but that's one of the most expensive countries in the world for alcohol. But also mind how much more expensive hard liquor here is compared to beer and wine. You can always get 24 × 30cl Heineken, Amstel etc for 10-11 euros on sale, but as I said, I want to get drunk quickly. 5% pilsner doesn't cut it.

It's my friend.

Is she tho..

She has done a lot for me so I'd think so. She lives in the city in a depressing neighborhood. She can have a nice sleep here. She told me the retard boyfriend of her downstairs neighbor was lighting fireworks at 7:30 in the morning. That's inner city The Hague for you. Mentally disabled, anti-social retards. You have no idea how evil these people are.

at least you kitchen looks reasonably clean. he may be poor but hes not living in filth

The answer is home distillation. I've done it, real simple. Cheap booze which is safe and tasty of you do it right.

Okey then, but why the fuck are you complaining here. Get some airplugs, throw her out or stop complaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=44yO9QzUzF8

Until it blows up

Wake her up and have sex .

You've watched too many stupid movies retard.

It does happen, if you are an idiot. A house got fucking lifted from it's foundation over here in 2013. The owner got really badly hurt. Burns on 96% on his body. That's why it's illegal here, but no idea if it's illegal in the Netherlands.

I'm just annoyed that I can hear someone snore in the next room. This building is noisy as it is. Why make the units noisy too?

Because it was cheaper.

Think so. But Dutch renters have a lot of rights. For instance, I can never be kicked out unless I don't pay for like a year. And then it's still up to a judge. We have a huge housing shortage and the laws are rightly so on our side.

So no one is mentioning that op looks like total retard?

Loooool

That was 'op' laughing btw

After his reaction to my comments about his shitty appliances I didn't have the heart

Why do I look like a total retard though

First thing you're going to need to do is pull that stove away from the wall. Then shut off the gas line and remove the hose leading into the stove. Next use a drill to put a 1/2" hole in wall somewhere above waist height, ream it slightly so the hose in the next step will fit snugly. Finally take a regular garden hose and shove one end into the hole in the wall, butt the other end to the gas line and tape it tightly and turn the gas back on.
Everything should solve itself.

Mostly because of the extra chromosome

You guys are being a little rough though. Dude is sharing his life with us and you guys wanna talk about his appliances. How gay. Op is that a slipknot shirt? Homosexuality flows in this board

Here is a picture of me

Attached: FB_IMG_1575769658760.jpg (1080x1440, 130K)

Mortiis

This is /b. Put yourself out there & get roasted. It's all just fun.

I'm starting to smell the bait

No that's me

You just explained why there is a huge housing shortage over there.....

You can think so. It can work how I explained too. It's regulated in any case cause we have a point system: m2, balcony, own kitchen and toilet etc.

Yeah looks like downsyndrom
I didn't say op is gay, op is always fag nothing there to be said

>Yeah looks like downsyndrom
Jealous

you looks fine