What is your cigarette of choice, Sup Forums?

What is your cigarette of choice, Sup Forums?

This is mine.

Attached: C101E092-979D-44C5-A77F-817904AFC39A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzAfw0-Q0aE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

this

I've got a pack of your standard Marlboro Red 100's on my table. That's what I usually end up smoking. But as for a favorite pack, it's hard to say. I did smoke my share of Natural American Spirit (Mellow Flavor) cigarettes though and did enjoy them.

In Canada it no longer matters

Attached: healthcanadatobacco1.jpg (720x480, 39K)

even if the packaging is bland, how is the cigarette inside different? arent they still the same or do they even look apart?

no branding on them, so just white paper. brand tobacoo

I mostly don't smoke anynore but instill have a pack of filterless spirits in my humidor.
I think a couple cigs in the pack are lucky strikes as well.

Attached: 2019-11-16 23.09.17.jpg (1148x1623, 1.14M)

My younger brother doesn't smoke cigarettes. But, he knows a lot of people that do smoke (including me). He keeps a pack of different assorted cigarettes he picks up here and there in the pack in case anyone is out and wants one.

Are you a female, or just a faggot with his nails painted?
Also, Parliaments.

show us your feet op

Why?

I’m a male and me painting my nails has nothing to do with my sexuality.

Attached: Winstons.jpg (186x200, 7K)

Okay, pussy.

so is it a subculture thing then? why is there glitter on them?

ought to have him get an airtight case, some pieces of spanish cedar, and a 50%-60% boveda pack. I get free sheets of cedar all day from my tobaconist.
hell have the best smokes around.

this

You could say that and glitter is there just for the sake of it.

It’s an attention thing.
As in attention whoring.

The smokes haven't changed. The canadian government just thinks bland packaging, massive warning labels and insane taxation will curb new smokers when all it does is cost us more. The government just benefits from our tax dollars and early death to not be a burden on health care

LUCKY STRIKES

U

C

K

Y

S

T

R

I

K

E

S

>>>
> Anonymous 12/07/19(Sat)21:06:49 No.815724405▶
>
Sometimes i'll carry a pack of smokes that I don't like for when I work downtown and the bums ask me.

Good taste man, besides the fact that rarely anyone smokes nowadays, i never meet anyone who likes these too.

Nobody likes cancer sticks. They smell very terrible.

how? i dont think i would even pay attention, but if op is a male like he says i would think he is gay if i saw that. but i do know that here in my country many heavy metal dudes who use nail polish, and i mean celebrities like johhny depp use nail polish often

Attached: uby.jpg (600x440, 95K)

Attached: cigg.jpg (630x630, 86K)

we know man chill, let us have this one thing in piece that helps us chill

can't go wrong

Attached: 2018-10-26 15.09.23.jpg (1757x1146, 1.17M)

because your painted nails made my pp hard, and you showing your feet will perpetuate that.

Smoking stinks and does not have an edginess like it used to

My teir list, lucky strikes, newport 100s, southern cuts, and Marlboro skylines. I daily smoke Newports but you cant beat that classic lucky strike

Attached: 1573875031647.jpg (814x611, 40K)

Haha, I’ll consider it. Just don’t understand how that gives you a hard-on.

Obviously your country is full of attention whoring faggots.

About to smoke one now. Hi sean

I stopped smoking this year and took up sniffing snuff. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to quit smoking. It's a lot better than vaping, which as everyone knows is kind of gay

Attached: 5285973454_6fef1e7aab_b.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

>snuff
alternatively cigars become far more enjoyable of you aren't huffing cigarettes all day

Attached: 2018-10-27 17.31.20.jpg (1169x1057, 1007K)

I've actually made the transition from cigarettes to vape and actually find it much more enjoyable from the more flavor options and not having my clothes and car smell like complete shit. On the other hand, I can't help but feel like a huge fucking faggot when I want to "smoke" because vaping might as well be the equivalent to taking 3 cocks in your ass at once in public

Those nails lmaooo faggot

you're still fully addicted if you're inhaling any nicotine into your lungs.
just FYI
and yeah, vaping is kinda gay

Attached: 1541062904671.jpg (640x480, 32K)

I'm not denying that, but it's definitely comparatively better than cigarettes in terms of health.
As for cool points, you'd probably be more popular being a black man at a KKK rally

Either Winston reds, American spirit menthols, or this

Attached: E19F21F9-8FD4-4B85-BC7C-24488751EC14.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

it's probably better healthwise but I have doubts. I've smelled my share of vape and usually it's a sickly sweet artificial fruity kind of thing that seriously would make me question inhaling it.
u used to smoke pyramids and shit, often up to 3 packs a day, So I'm not so much on a high horse.

>I honestly miss flavored cigs
>pic related (along with cloves) is done high school nostalgia indeed

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x270, 29K)

FUCK MAN. I haven't seen these forever. Mandarin Mints, Twists, and Dark Mints were the best

holyyyy fuck
I gotta get the fuck out of this thread, I might ditch my fucking vape...

Unfiltered Camels > Unfiltered Luckies

no kidding
a stoner buddy and I used to look forward when one of us could afford a new tin of camels to try out while smoking a bowl or two in one of our cars up in the hills or somewhere after school.
or bowling when smoking was allowed in the alley. djarum blacks all night till our throats hurt.
>memories

Attached: Djarum-blacks-kretek.jpg (400x362, 35K)

It's hard to explain. If you do feel inclined to show your feet off, please show your soles.

Pall Mall, been smoking it since 21 years.

Attached: [email protected] (978x1200, 94K)

I also usually make my own with Pall Mall Packing tabaccon its way cheaper because when you pay like 20€ and get like 330~ Cigs when you know what you are doing

Attached: Pall-Mall-Volumen-Tabak-Big-Box-allround-Red-160g.jpg (394x400, 43K)

I dunno user, that's a line I'm not willing to cross personally.
If I'm just sitting there hunched over a tub of tobacco and papers, dispersing them between each roll of paper, it just feels like I'm some kind of disgusting junky vermin.

It's cool if it works for you, but I can't do it.

nonono thats not how packing works, packing is where you put the Tabacco into this machine right here, into the funnel part (when the slide is forward, on this example its to the back) and put the cig casing on the front which you buy pre made, like 2€ for 200~ and then you slide it to the back and you have your cig

Attached: 588a5b24afa4c5fd1c57cde4.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

The casings come like this, basically look like normal cigs once you are done, but you can vary the ammount of tabacco to the kinda draw you want.
youtube.com/watch?v=EzAfw0-Q0aE
here is a video where you can see how its done

Attached: 41MRvZdrCvL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 14K)

I mean, fundamentally, it's the same principle as the dirty junky getting his fix by doing it with his hands, even if there's a layer of separation by using a machine instead, it's still pretty grimy and disgusting. Smoking is already a filthy habit, I don't want to feel like some fucking meth head trying to get his fix.

RYO is junkie-tier with a roller and filter tubes though

surprisingly, making or rolling my own helps me cut down. Not same person btw

meh its pretty common in germany to make your own like that, even tho our cigarette prices are still kinda tame in comparison to other countries for 6€ you get a pack of 20, 7€ 23, 8€ 27, 9€ 35, 11€ 40, 15€ 50 (thats for every brand

Switched to nicotine pouches and they do satisfy the nicotine fix. But God I want a cigarette now

Attached: 45D2BC99-6065-4759-9BCE-B6E50DAEF6F1.jpg (560x560, 41K)

rolling is fine.
I roll cigs out of pipe tobacco which is something you can't really buy already made (other than cavindish cigars)

Attached: Hollywoodmint.jpg (1036x1584, 445K)

For cheap I used to buy Gambler pipe tobacco and roll it in filtered cigarette tubes. The taste wasn't great but it got the job done.

I smoke dick brand cigarettes they're nice and salty

Attached: 1573514334654.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

ditto
then the top-o-match broke and we said fuck it and just bought pyramids by the carton from sams club like absolute junkies. sams even sold gambler ryo by the 1 pound sack.

fuuuck I'm glad I mostly quit.
seriously buy yourself a pouch of pic related, let it dry a bit (since it's legit pipe tobacco and not ""pipe"" tobacco like gambler) and roll a few treat cigs.
worth it

Attached: pb-cha.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Mother fucker, don't make it sound like somebody made you start smoking young.

There is literally every kind of disease you could imagine on the packaging of cigarettes. There is no brand name. And yet, kids continue to start smoking. At that point, they deserve death.

>Gambler pipe tobacco
not actually pipe tobacco
it's just a way to skirt the higher tax on cigarette tobacco by calling it pipe tobacco

Yeah it certainly doesn't taste like pip tobacco. My great grandfather smoked a pipe with REAL pipe tobacco. Heck I've actually got one of his pipes with me. Needs some cleaning and some repair, but it still smokes good.

God’s choice Marley red shorts

Attached: 79A10613-4298-48A6-8384-3CE77B09EB8A.jpg (720x749, 155K)

smoking cigs is only for subhumans

Attached: 1572042527502.jpg (1080x1350, 896K)

>Needs some cleaning
use 151 proof rum
or equally strong whiskey
DO NOT USE ISOPROPANOL

decent pipe tobacco isn't that expensive if you know where and what to get.

And cuz Texas grizzly wintergreen dark pouches if I’m working and long cut for relaxing

Attached: CA3CF75D-4485-40CF-A660-BC5E338730C6.jpg (2109x2812, 1.26M)

I usually smoke bodega cigarillos, since they're cheap (0.18€/ea), smoke longer than cigarettes and taste better than cigarettes IMO. I'll occasionally smoke some nakhla or al fakher shisha tobacco as well. I keep either a pack of lucky strikes or marlboros with me as well, either for a quick smoke when I'm in a hurry or to hand out to others. Best cigarette I've probably tried was a strong benson and hedges, can't remember exactly what type, but they were nice and strong, would recommend.

Attached: bodega.jpg (250x250, 22K)

rolling tobacco!! and european malboros, I swear that American ones aren't the same.

Smoking must have made you blind. You must be blind if you think your nails look good.