How can I summon a demon?

How can I summon a demon?

Attached: 58A57BBB-A968-43E4-AD7E-FF1076E18C03.jpg (474x639, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/03/15/this-is-why-the-multiverse-must-exist/#5140f1d66d08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you don't, because there's no such thing as a demon.

Grow up

The process is simple enough.
First, you must draw a pentagram on the ground. Use some sort of animal blood, and make the pentagram at least 6 feet in diameter.
Next, burn some incense. Walmart incense is fin--Asian market is better.
Place a dagger to the right side, as you kneel. Place a cup of some sort to the left. Hold a stick in your right hand. Make sure it's your birth month wood. (check calendar)

Begin the incantation: "In hoc signe vicimus."

Repeat it until the demon appears.

Attached: Taylor Momsen 1.jpg (1221x1832, 310K)

Suicide

By the way, the demon WILL kill you and steal your soul away to hell. Just a friendly reminder.

Wrong. But hey, that's your opinion.

Well, no. There's no such thing as summonable demons. Personal demons, sure, and something you've got to figure out on your own. But actual, physical, corporeal demons? You might as believe in deities, chemtrails and a flat earth

They're real enough.
But, hailing from a sort of alternate-universe, they are not bound by the parameters of what we know as physicists and, as a result, move about in ways we deem supernatural.

>alternate-universe
No such thing

timestamp tits first

Get married. It will appear soon enough.

ah, but you are wrong, sir.
Universes are like slices in a loaf of bread--side-by-side, each more or less identical, just waiting for the butter knife of physics to permeate.

Vote Republican.

metaphysical nonsense. Alternate/parallel universe theories are nothing more or less than from the imagination of authors, fantasists or imbeciles. Just get on with your life and carry on reading your comics

On the contrary!

Republicans generally vote in a Christian sort of way and, due to their beliefs, generally eschew the summoning of diabolical creatures.

Liberals, being the more tolerant members of society, see no harm in summoning demons. In fact, hey eagerly advocate the practice. Only Nazis hate demons.

Oh, I do recon I've spotted the autist.

Get a job.
Stop jacking off.
Clean your room.
Stop being a fag.

Ok newfag. They pentagram is what protects you. It can't cross the edge

Realist, dipshit. You think that credibly believing that alternative universes exist, and that demons can be summoned from them is the rationale of a sane mind?

sage

Get a pice of hair from someone
Shoot a load in a bowl of water
Place hair in the water
Surround the bowl in candles
Kill urself

Boomslang skin. Lacewing flies, and the hair of whoever you want..

wait, that's polyjuice potion

Why don't you try to summon the LORD instead, user. Actually, He's been trying to summon you all this time.

Attached: 502014285_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 120K)

Good PSA

Autists cannot spot sarcasm to save their lives

Oh, Christ! I dun been found exposed

Is puppy's blood more efficient? My dog just gave birth to 10 puppies and I don't want to clean their shit

Fuck that! Source of all my troubles!

you wont ever summon a demon into this world, but there is an old ritual you can do before ending your own life, that lets you visit them.

you're either a troll or a straight up fucking retard

Satan is the father of lies. Jesus is the truth.
>Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.
>Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves.
>For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.

Attached: get-behing-me-satan.jpg (750x469, 42K)

imagine adult beings who still believe in this sorta nonsense. grow the fuck up please

Rofl

Just like the military never paid fuckers to sit in a room just to "make up shit" and call it intell

Remeber kids, psychics are also psychos

>Go to Mars
>Draw some pentagrams and shit
>Ask demon to take you to hell
>Open the sarcophagus of the DOOMSLAYER to troll the shit out of them

This is my thread now.

Attached: 8359B603-4468-4D96-A30B-DDBE20BC771C.jpg (639x626, 28K)

Call the White House and ask to speak to the President of the United States of America

Attached: 78DEB69A-CE31-4F45-B97E-2DF3E9C9AFE7.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

….eat baked beans, chili, and coors light

LARP 10/10

u gonna kill a nigga dude

kek

Attached: 1551570637588.jpg (280x419, 14K)

No dubs. No truth.

Interdenominational beings ("demons") exist.

Learn physics. The multiverse is real.

What kind?

Seriously. Read more modern science articles, you're old and outdated. forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/03/15/this-is-why-the-multiverse-must-exist/#5140f1d66d08

Your God is the devil. The demiurge shouldn't be trusted.

nice London

Multiverse exists, beings live in it. Beings not from this reality are "demons" (even if they're just an alternate copy of you)

Dubs. This actually works.

lol tolerant!

Imagine being autisic enough to not understand sarcasm

Dmt or Salvia? Gotta be the quickest way, right?

no u

jimsonweed eat 2-3 pods.

DMT will get you to "entities"....but if you want demons, you want jimsonweed....Datura

God is a lie.