Is he one of the best actors currently working?

Is he one of the best actors currently working?

He has been good in every single movie/TV series so far.
Girls, TFA, Silence, Paterson... he just finished Soderbergh movie and is currently making Don Quixote.

Just imagine that bridge scene in TFA and a lesser actor - those lines (which were awful) would have fallen flat but he actually brought a character to Kylo.

>currently making Don Quixote

He will play the Knight of Mirrors, right!?

RIGHT!?

He was awful in TFA, but I love Paterson so I'll give you that one.

He had no character to work with. His lines were subpar. But go back to that bridge scene.
Imagine now Hayden Christensen delivering those tearful lines about ''I know what to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it..''
It would have been a disaster.

No idea.

Someone has to explain to me how or when he is good at acting.

Seen him in a few things and I still can't agree.

>stars in the biggest, best movies
>bangs the hottest chicks

is there anything he cant do?

What is that monstrosity on top of Adam?

And this is how you just convinced me that he is indeed a good actor. Christ, I would not be able to control myself.

You forgot to add Inside Llewyn Davis to that list.

Bah.

It's not like he looks to be enjoying it.

I remain unconvinced.

He seems to understand every character he does and knows how to portray the character traits not just by speaking but physically too.

You can see it most clearly in TFA really because he had to "act" with a mask on his face, and he did it with those lanky slow movements, the way he holds himself up, the way he walks wanting to desperately assert dominance, it wasn't just a random evil character in a suit, it was all connected to his character while some other actors could easily be given body doubles and just over dub their voices to the figure of Kylo Ren and that's it.

He's weird looking but has a screen presence that I sort of enjoy watching him.

why do people date and fuck fatties? serious question. like, why would anyone subject themselves to that kind of indecency. it would be preferable to remain a virgin or endure a dry spell than humiliate oneself by engaging in coitus with a disgusting sack of flab parading around as a human being.

hollywood needs to stop selling the american public the propaganda that fatties can lead healthy, normal lives.

here's a good read about him which was released in Empire

>Just imagine that bridge scene in TFA and a lesser actor - those lines (which were awful) would have fallen flat but he actually brought a character to Kylo.

Imagine how much better that scene would have been if Kylo didn't look like Keanu Reeves if he went through that machine from The Fly with a blob fish when he took off his mask.

>breakout role on a show called Girls
>Girls
>biggest star it produces is a guy

What did Lena Dunham mean by this?

>I only want to watch 10/10 actors play every single character in my mobies, who wants to see an average looking white male ughhhhhhh

Pretty much. Nobody wants to look at uglies. Just imagine Lena Dunham playing Rey.

>Adam Driver being on the same level in terms of looks as the Lena Landwhale Dunham

hehe sure thing buddy

>Heavily retouched picture from a professional photoshoot deliberately shot to make him look good
>Still a 6 at best

lmao

I'm sure he tries, user. I see that.

I don't see it achieved is all.

Ugliness ruins immersion when he is supposed to be Ford's and Fischer's son.

Lena Dunham has been a household name for much longer then Adam Driver has.

>implying Lena Dunham is a 6/10

she's a 2 my dude

So is Adam Driver desu

newfound respect.

He's so fucking ugly.

>served in the American armed forces
>well then, he's alright with me

How Americans judge acting.

>Paterson
This movie was KINO

>tfw no perfect qt Iranian gf
Why live, bros?

>a 6'3" built white male with thick long hair is a 2/10

and you already said he's a 6/10

anyone has the copypasta about him miserably having to pretend Lena Dunham is somehow more attractive than a Fournier syndrome for 10 more seasons because slamming the door would mean him to sit on the SW money

I can't even remember the bridge scene from TFA yet I can recall the bridge scenes from the OT.