If he wasen't muslim you guys would call him based

how does it feel to be hypocrites Sup Forums

No, Ahmed

That is how it works when muslims are- oh wait, it's A FUCKING SWEDE.

If my aunt had a cock she'd be my uncle.

No, I wouldn't. I'm an authoritarian progressive.

go back to your cuckshed Sven

feels gud

The problem is that he is a Muslim. Your statement is not sound.

> If he wasnt a member of a subversive anti western dangerous ideology you would call him based you hypocrites

You are fucking stupid mate

Everything he does, all he stands for stems from his mudslimist beliefs. He was in prison for mudslime extremism.
You can't conceive of this guy as being non-muslim. It wouldn't be him.

But I already call him based.
>bretty damm good statemanship
>fixes the Turkish economy to the point Turkey could reasonably entet the EU
>Ovethauls a lot of Turkey's infrastructure.
>only country near Russia to challenge Putin
>Uses ISIS as a tool and they know and hate it.
>Treads the line between Islamst and Secular democracy like a tight rope walker.
>So popular, people are literally ready to jump infront of tanks for him.

In 100 years, people will kill him the Turkish Bismark.

"Our German people are such a wild and uncivilized folk that there are some who want the Turk to come and rule."

-Martin Luther

Admit it, you need Shariah.

The madman: one guy versus the world.

How can you that based? you look to your leader, look to Turkey's leader, then look back to your leader. It feels like having a micropenis while looking to someone having a HUGE dick.

America, Saudi, UAE were cheering up for the coup. Egypt and France still butt-hurt about it until now...

Looking for more globalists' tasty tears, and remember kids... no sorrow for Soros.

Guys guys pshhhhh i think neo-africa tried to communicate with us...

"Uga bugaaa blm bongo bongo"

Sorry couldn't really understand cletus akimwebe

>Edorgan
>based
He hasnt restored the Ottoman Empire yet.

No, they won't. Bismarck was a genius politician and strategian while Erdogan is an idealist fuckwit. He'll get crushed by someone like Putin once he picks a real fight. Besides, he's murdered the Turkish republic and has instead installed an Islamic shithole that he's Arabising more and more (trying to grant Syrian refugees citizenship, for example).

Not that easy if there are a handful country that just could carpet bomb you back to the stone age

He'd still be a roach

Come on Mehmet, you should've listened to your prophet:
"A people who make a woman their ruler will never be successful."
Enjoy your future Caliph's Erdogan's leftover refugees :)

he is not a muslim ;)

there's a problem exactly because he is a muslim, if he weren't muslim the problem would not be there.

>flag
go back to prepping ahmed, sven.

t.erdogan

>if he wasen't muslim you guys would call him based
Because you can't be Muslim and based at the same time. It's an oxymoron, like "Mexican intellectuals".

But... That's basically what germany has right now

>dangerous ideology
Don't use their words Austria, it only gives the more power

>Stages a coup in his own country, to gain support and purge the opposition
That's not someone I would call 'based'
He's a dirty low rat and on top of it all, a muslim too.

>trying to grant Syrian refugees citizenship, for example
How can you argue that this is a bad thing? WTF...

Guy boosted Turkey's economy from #111 to #16 in 10 years. I'm sure he know what to do with those Syrians...

t. Mehmet

Germany and France are literally the reasons that the EU is turning into a islamic paradise

>Stages a coup in his own country, to gain support and purge the opposition

>I'm a retarded enough to wear a tinfoil hat and tell you that 5 Turkish Generals who hate Erdo decided to help him staging a coup and then spend the rest of their life in the prison.

t. Mohammed Al-Arabi

I wouldn't expect another Arab to understand why his ilk may not be welcome in Turkey.

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle

>Doesn't understand what a scapegoat is

America paved way for most of that shit and somehow he still managed to fuck it up.

>Guy helping people running from a war against them from the whole world, including their own country
>I'm sure I can tweak this to make it look bad

Make sense Greece is going from shit to shittier...

Are you a part of the gov?

Islam is based in a lot of aspects. Some, not so much. If you really want to get down to it though, radical muslims are more based than fat, degenerate, fedora-tipping, anime-loving faggots who typically frequent Sup Forums.

Yeah, what's the problem with that if him being muslim IS our problem ?

Actually using any word gives it less power.

>Said the country from which people migrate to Greece.
Come and pick up your shitskins and take them back and then say that my country is shit.

>which people migrate to Greece
Saying that with a straight face?

Well, take a look at the rise of terrorist attacks across the country, and, if you assume the coup wasn't just smoke and mirrors, the uproar in the nationalist military (which is certainly there regardless). But of course you'd support a pan-Arabic autocrat, you are Maghrebi scum; worst of the worst. Of course you'd support an unfettered stream of individuals from the same group who've been trying to overturn the Turkish republic for centuries; you are worst of the worst.

And if you argue in humanist terms, just look at what Erdogan's doing to the Kurds, and then swiftly shut your mouth.

They're here and now, they want to stay here that we're not letting them go to richer Europe.
Obviously, Greece is a better place than Morocco, since they're not so willing to go back.

America wanted a regional power in the middle east and Eastern Europe during the 1980s, Turkey had been raised to be just that but at every turn they continuously bit the hand that fed them. Turkey has been given every opportunity to succeed but scoffed at these chances because "we wuz heirs to the roman empire and shit".

GOD BLESS ERDO AND PUTIN!

Q: (L) Is this Erdogan fellow a psychopath?

A: No

Q: (L) Is he personality disordered?

A: No

Q: (L) Is he kind of crazy?

A: Yes

Q: [laughter] (L) There is a difference!

(Pierre) He's just nuts!

(L) Is he kind of crazy because he's been driven crazy in the ways most of us have been driven crazy: subconscious programs, wishful thinking, and you become an instrument of higher density forces?

Q: (L) And that can make you crazy, especially when you've got all kinds of people around you feeding you with paranoia, grandiose dreams, luring you with power and riches or whatever...

Q: (Joe) Is he being worked on by other Earthly forces? Beaming and stuff?

Q: (L) Okay, next question is: Who was behind the attempted coup in Turkey?

A: You nailed this already.

Q: (L) So, it was the USA, NATO, CIA...?

(Galatea) The usual suspects...

Q: (L) And they apparently fell into some wishful thinking, or they tried to do it in a hurry. They tried to find any straw that they could grab to get rid of this guy?

Q: (Joe) On this topic, were we right that the shootdown of the Russian plane was not done by Erdogan or with his consent, but rather by a fifth column?

Q: (Joe) To basically put a bloody knife in his hand and screw up his relations with Russia...

(L) So he's being set up, and driven crazy, and he's being used by 4D STS and so on and so forth... Things aren't gonna get any better there with somebody like that in charge.

(Joe) Is he basically dealing with a fifth column aligned with the West that exists within the power structure in Turkey?

Q: (Pierre) Did he get some help from Putin?

A: Advice and intel data.

Q: (L) Putin's no fool. He wouldn't put all his cards on the table there.

(Joe) Is this turn of events likely to lead to a closer relationship between Russia and Turkey?

Q: (Joe) So it kind of backfired on the coup plotters?

Hope you're ready to get purged, achmed.

What the fuck? I hate relatives now.