Sup Forumsros, advise me

Sup Forumsros, advise me
I made plans with my bro this fine evening for vidya and some nice all-night gaming. Chill time but then, my GF texts me asking if she can come over. I inform her about my bro time but she said she just wants it to be the two of us. (Not for any fuck time but for just watching TV) She responded to my bro time with and I quote:

>"Well because most other guys wouldn't actually choose their buddies over their S.O. when they can play with their buddies literally and fucking time"

What should I do bros?
strawpoll.me/19053561

Attached: Bro time.jpg (680x373, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/19053561
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bro time
>my "girlfriend"
not going to give advice to someone who doesn't want to grow up

You're lucky enough to actually have a gf. If I were you I would tell those dudes to fuck off.

Make your own decision kid. Your mate will probably be more understanding but bitches aint shit anyway

How do you define grown up?

This man hoes and tricks

having a strong enough identity to be able to make your own judgements instead of asking anons

defined by not asking questions like that fuckhead

if shes pulling that shit it will get worse if shes a decent person shed understand you made plans before she mentioned wanting to hang out tell her that if she wants to come over she can but your still going to play with your friend if shes got an issue with that shes trying to control you and thats not cool

Not the user your talking to but has your buddy ever done that to you?

bros before hose

Attached: 1575675161197.jpg (720x682, 57K)

>Not the user your talking to but has your buddy ever done that to you?
Well, he doesn't even need to make this decision. His girl lets him play while shes with him.
Oh, I made the choice already, well before writing this, I just like asking Sup Forums opinions. Keeps the nights fresh.
You're just a roaming dickhead with no friends

bro time, if she says stuff like >"Well because most other guys wouldn't actually choose their buddies over their S.O. when they can play with their buddies literally and fucking time"

Then you should realize that she may be toxic.

lmao tell her to fuck off

>strawpoll.me/19053561

This is a no brainer. You made an agreement with your friend. Pick the friend. Be consistent.

Hang with your bro, when she fucks you over in whatever manner, or you yourself fuck things up, you WILL want that buddy around for some of that chill time. A good woman understands that no matter how you choose to spend your free time, you're gonna come back to her.

Attached: 1327881674900.jpg (257x196, 30K)

>His girl lets him
Nobody who isn't providing a vital resource to your continued existence should ever allowed to have that kind of dominance over you. Fucking LET him? Is he dating his mother?

Had a bitch that lost her shit at me for reading a book (giving it more attention than her), can that whore and play vidya

I said that wrong, they don't have a let system, he just hangs out and it isnt a problem between them

How about you hang with her if you bros are gonna be up late? Cause you can let her sleep and play with the bois late at night. Cause you cant bring females into the bro time. That's illegal

Look pal. I was in this situation. Pussed out to my gf every time because I thought it's the right thing to do. Women hate this. They hate weakness, even if the weakness is you just obediently doing what they want. This is your fucking time and she has no right to tell you in this snide, subtle way that she doesn't like it. If you can take her being mad at you for a day or two then you'll be in a better off position with her afterwards, trust me. I learned my lesson when mine left me, I learned it too fucking late.

She gave no compromise. Well semi- She said she was coming over (I said she could come but I'm sticking with my bro but she will be mad and won't talk to me and the whole nine yards

Life's all about balance and about what works for you. If she needs more attention than you can give her, break up with her. It's simply not going to work in the long run. Any relationship is about being able to live with the other person. This includes fulfilling each others needs and accepting the flaws of each person. There is no right answer, just honesty.

Let her be mad. Be a fucking man and let her act like a child until she learns that she can't just control you. Gonna sound like an R9K faggot but it sounds like you're dealing with a girl who is loaded with insecurities, has BPD and wants to isolate you while presenting it as a duty that you have to be with her. I only say this because of her infuriatingly passive aggressive response to you wanting to budget your time. Do you know what you should do? Make yourself scarce, because scarcity is attractive. Mysteriousness is attractive. It could just be that she thinks you're banging another girl and lying, but if you aren't, you're fine.

your girlfriend doesn't respect you, if you keep on letting her walk over your integrity, she will just get bored and redraw new boundaries until you eat out of her hand and bark at her command.

she wants you to break your plans just to see if you will do it for her sake. That's pretty shitty. You got bigger relationship problems than you think. I would consider trying to reason with her, and not be afraid of standing your ground and erecting some healthy boundaries, it's only gonna get worse if you don't develop a spine at some point. you can also compromise and try run your plans for your free time by her if it will get her to stop being a bratty and entitled after the fact that you've made plans.. but it seems like you are being shit tested.

Right on all parts but missing a key one. She will leave you for anything with a penis once you give her too much ground. No matter how much she loves you, or how much you mean to her.

Honestly dude. Here's the thing.

How often do you hang out with this guy, and how often do you hang out with her? Do you enjoy her company less? If you enjoy her company less, just break up. Save yourself the headache.

Never thought Sup Forums could be wise
Thank you for that.
Never really thought of it like that. Thank you.

Shes asking you to tell your friend whom'st've you already made plans with, and who is already at your house to fuck off so you can watch Netflix together. If my mother were alive, and she made the same demand, id tell her to eat shit. Or at least turn my phone off.

Nah. Shes the number #1.
I was planning this with my buds for about a week and she messaged me 30 mins ago. To me it was like a neck and neck decision.
I've been super busy since my new class load was a bitch and finals. First week for about a good month for late af gaming

Replace gf with a tranny catamite. You can beat them senseless and they know they deserve no better. Enjoy your evening of male camaraderie.

Attached: rohmnoo.gif (348x400, 133K)

fuck yea I need me some catamite ass

In that case, explain to her that it's only fair that you hang out with your friend. If she loves you and isn't insane, she'll understand. Maybe she'll be vaguely upset, but she'll get over it if you get her some candy or some shit next time you see her.