Hi Sup Forums so this is "peluchín entertainment" basically last year he killed a cat barehanded and drowned a little...

hi Sup Forums so this is "peluchín entertainment" basically last year he killed a cat barehanded and drowned a little kitten on his own shit all of which where filmed by himself and viralized last year.
now a year later he is mocking everyone and joking about it, he is proud of the fame he got and doesn't show any sings of regrets .
all he talks is how he looks and how every girl wanted to fuck him.
is really frustrating that southern Americans don't give a shit about this kid and that he got away with this and how he acts so smug about it

can we please fuck up this kid life
please
pretty please?

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-235948.png (1074x600, 494K)

He seems based to me, stop giving fucks about animals.

is not about the cat is about his smugness and how now he thinks he is invincible

This has truly become the worst Sup Forums of all possible timelines. Half of the greatest shit we've done as a group has involved ruining animal abusers' lives. You little kids fucking suck these days.

all fucking serial killers started killing animals

Is he American?
If so, if he continues he could land himself in prison with a felony(or more) because the PACT Act

Chile
south America

Typical Mexicans

lol /thread

that's why I'm here an not in some shit like hispachan

Sounds like luka roca magnotta version 2.o

nahh this one acts like he's edgy and cool
but his main concern is that people are calling him fat

Fuck that shit, anyone for the videos if there are any?

Cool so if we invest now we get serial killer content

there is videos user let me check

You can see some shit happened. He's really fucking out of shape. I'd say he suffered from some real stress and stuffed himself until he was happy. He's probably going to try and profit from it now considering he's probably free.

If we just ignore him he will probably fade into obscurity and he'll end up doing an hero at age 19 from the stress and realization that he abused his pets for money and fame and failed and that he will be forever stuck in his shithole with no future.

maybe but the kid is this edgy guy ho likes horror films and dress like a goth he himself says that this had a bigger effect on his family and that he didn't give a shit

God this dude looks like ass. Get a fucking haircut.

big cat small me kill feel strong man

>We

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"We" are still around, unorganized, with no interest in casting pearls before swine. Make your own entertainment you whiny faggot.

>Maybe but
>bullshit bullshit drama drama internet police

No. Not maybe. That's how the internet works.What you're doing now is keeping him relevant and likely to upgrade his edgy shit. Aka, the exact thing you want to not happen.

Fancy that.

thanks for giving your opinion very cool

I just find them on LiveLeak after I reread and realized what he meant
Thank you for being nice and trying to help me that's so sweet and I thought I was gonna get yelled at for not reading

this kid started killing cats and drowning them in his own shit for fun not for fucking attention the thing is that he's getting away with this and ignoring him is just gonna make him do it again cuz now he likes attention and he knows how to get that without any repercussions

Animals are nice to have but they're not people. I'd eat a dog alive and not care. I'd take care of a dog and love it but if it died I wouldn't care. They don't have souls

Lmao wait what, but they would struggle a lot and taste horrible

What's your point?
Use as much fancy language and as many dark connotations as you want; only newfags will believe that you're anything other than a newfag, newfag. I made my own entertainment back then and I still do now. That has nothing to do with the literal fact that we used to stand against animal abuse above all else. Hell, it was pretty much the only hard and true morality this place had.
Do whatever you want to humans; we're corrupt beasts and most of us deserve it (even children, if we're being honest). Animals have done nothing wrong.

I respect that
if we are on a fucked up time we all have to
but i fell like you wouldn't break his legs just by throwing it arrond and drown his baby's on his own shit
that's what fucking makes us people empathy

>souls
lol

when did Sup Forums start hating pets on caturday and go religious?

clearly you know him in real life user, if it bothers you that much, just kick his ass. if you can't muster the courage to do that, then just leave him the fuck alone and live your own life. stop obsessing over another guy, you faggot.

Attached: 1568920394396.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Ese gordo mogolico debería ser colgado de los huevos en una plaza pública.

I mean that little shit wants to look like a serial killer he has fuckin Friday 13th mask's and acts all edgy
my point is that at the end of the day if he has to kill someone he couldn't

dude I'm just some obsessive random ho likes cats and don't know him at all
and sincerely I don't have the balls to harm someone directly

Pretty sure he's gay but repressing.

>sincerely I don't have the balls to harm someone directly
alright then just fuck off and don't let this piece of shit occupy any of your brain/time/energy, you have better things to do then fight some internet justice brigade against someone whos existence has literally 0 bearing on your life and future.

Yeah I don't have rage like that. I'm a very angry person but I don't go around torturing animals. I can understand someone doing it as a hobby but who the fuck you going to trust to do this and believe they respect humans?

>He seem based to me
Have some standards, user.
The guy literally talks like adam sandler in little nicky lmao

you've forgotten zippocat, haven't you
never forget zippocat

if I don't have the fucking courage to do it myself
I'll try my best to encourage someone else

that's my shitty mentality

Unless someone like you that cares an awful whole lot things are not going to change, they're not

When this kid started getting popular (at around the start of the year) all of his info got leaked, it wouldnt take massive digging to find it tbh

Brainlet coomer detected

Go back to your WWYD thread, dumbshit

Oi cunt, fuck off will ya? It's a cat, and I'm a cat person.

Okay, but why address that towards me? I also think this kid is a faggy little edgelord. It doesn't take balls nor is it interesting to harm animals. If he had done all of that to a priest or some shit, then maybe you've got my interest.

Holy shit, right? It's borderline fucking depressing to see what this new generation is bringing to the table here. Is this really what we created? Is this what happens when people grow up consuming the memes of almost two decades ago without actually being there to understand the cause of their creation?
This place now feels hollow.

Here's his (old) info, its spanish tho, so good luck

Attached: Du5g5c8VsAEwxoq.jpg (645x370, 40K)

newfag being newfag sorry dude

>I'm a very angry person but I don't go around torturing animals.
Because torturing animals has nothing to do with anger. I'm right there with you when it comes to rage problems, but I've never once seriously considered harming an animal. Why? Because there's no satisfaction in hurting something weak and innocent. I'm no moralfag, I've seriously harmed (maybe more, but definitely not, for legal reasons) plenty of people in a rage. All of those times were satisfying because those people deserved to feel pain due to their actions. Nothing an animal does could mean it deserves to feel pain because, for the most part, they're acting on instinct.
Basically, it takes one weak, baby-ass motherfucker to get pleasure out of something as easy as hurting an animal.

I'm actually making an essay about this subject

He didn't forget, because he never knew, because he got here in 2010 at the absolute earliest, and he thinks that somehow means he's not still new.

Name: Matias Ignacio Vera Oyarzo

Ruth: 21.391.808-7
Date of birth: 09/19/2003
Nationality: Chilean
City: Punta Arenas
Address: 2845 Patagona
Rest: Manuel Bulnes
School: Menéndez Higher Trade Institute
Cell phone: +5 6950723547
Father's Cell: +5 6957583976

someone go kill him?

someone call his dad and record it

>Ignoring him will make him do it again because he likes the attention

Can somebody post one of those Boomer, frog mask, brain squeezed into the size of a pea or power stick plugged into itself images.

I just want everyone to awe at how stupid this comment is and how everyone in the thread is achieving the opposite of what they want, being let known that's what they're doing, and doing it still because THEY ARE RIGHT NO ARGUE..

you fucking morONS lol.

>We lol
>Fancy words
>I make my own entertainment except right now where I am complaining about and advertising a thing I want no one to encourage.

Kek.. ylyl thread

Not if he eats it.

404 inbound

Soo...he was behind all that

Attached: 5901574960448754.jpg (1398x1104, 194K)