Sorry dude...

>Sorry dude, we know he's the murderer and he's currently raping a minor right in front of us but we just can't arrest a guy who has lots of money

How can anyone take this shit seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmfPT47awUg
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/18/un-whistleblower-who-exposed-sexual-abuse-by-peacekeepers-is-exonerated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking polish jews

forget it, op .. it's Sup Forums

because it's Chinatown, op

That's fairly accurate, actually.

The wealthy have always been able to buy their way out of trouble. Sometimes one of them has to be "sacrificed" so to speak but by and large they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Wait, you think they can arrest a guy who has lots of money?

Is that the fat cenobyte from Hellraiser? Butterballs?

>sorry we can't prosecute this rich jew, he's too wealthy and has too many connection in Hollywood

Clearly Roman Polanski's wet dream

Bruce Jenner and Matthew Broderick killed people. Woody Allen married his adopted daughter. Being rich will save you from a lot of trouble.

Wolf of Wall Street had the best ending playing on that subject

>Rich jew scams billions of dollars out of people
>punishment is 3 years in minimum security prison

youtube.com/watch?v=YmfPT47awUg

>Post-puberty girl comes to your house dtf
>Media pretends he raped a six year old to death

>adopted

So what's the problem?

Recently found out he did his time, but some fucknut came out of nowhere and wanted to add on to his punishment so he fled. Makes sense, fuck the police

>Recently found out he did his time, but some fucknut came out of nowhere and wanted to add on to his punishment so he fled. Makes sense, fuck the police
>did his time

Yes, 90 days of psychiatric evaluation for raping a child, very (((fair))).

I seem to remember the details being that he sodomized her after giving her a shitload of drugs and she was struggling and saying "no" the whole time

It seems pretty cut and dry rape of a 13 year old to me, at least if you were an average person, not a rich celebrity of course.

>Robert Durst
That ugly Jew has been murdering all his life and has been getting away. If he was poor or black he would be in jail by now.

>adopted daughter
Correction: Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, which was 21 when they started their affair.

Just like real (((life))))

make u think uh?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/18/un-whistleblower-who-exposed-sexual-abuse-by-peacekeepers-is-exonerated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

>de Niro banged the same kid and no one gives a fuck
>the Manson family blew his wife away for no reason

if it weren't for bad luck he'd have none at all

Probably becuase she wanted to fuck Niro and not ugly ass Roman.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Isn't this just the Pizza BS I keep hearing about from my friends who legitimately think Obama is a V lizard?

>de Niro banged the same kid

proofs?

She wasn't black so I find it very hard to believe De Niro would ever have sex with her

i always found this a little strange, but never creepy. Seems he just fell for her, Allen was always a fuckin weirdo. I never got any bad vibe, and they've been together ever since, raised kids, ect.

Yes, there was some smoke to it but no fire.

It's perfectly normal to fuck your adopted daughter

At least that's how it is in my Chinese cartoons

I mean now that she's like 40 he would've just had her adopt a kid and start banging that one if that's what he was into.

Man, I need to re-watch that movie soon. It's so, so good.

Impossible, you can't watch a noir twice. You already know what's going on.

she's my sister
>SLAP
She's my daughter
>SLAP
She's my sister
>SLAP

this is a joke right? you're playing your little Sup Forums everything is irony, game? I can accept that I might not be in on a joke, but I cannot accept that this post was made with any sincerity at all. I refuse to do it.

I hate that scene. It's so horrible. You're not supposed to actually slap her, Nick