What do you think about violence?

What do you think about violence?

>mods, I’m not condoning violence at all so don’t get your panties up in a wad. As a matter of fact, I condemn it and damn it in all forms. But all I’m doing here is asking a simple question

Attached: 609B71DF-D6A8-40C7-9D44-5C15F3140E01.jpg (700x415, 34K)

you don't need that stupid greentext, fucking faggot.

Anyone who commits an act of violence against another being should be removed from both the gene pool and any ability to affect the mental development of another person.

Violence is a necessary evil to be used responsibly. Unprovoked violence is not acceptable.

effect* apparently you've affected mental retardation

There are good reasons for violence, also being violent out of good reason is fun, but thats just added bonus

Which results in a spiral of violence with the last human an heroing himself

>you have the dumb

What would you do if you were president of the US and North Korea started dropping nukes on South Korea?

sometimes you gotta kill a bitch

Attached: 7-1458053550.jpg (550x311, 32K)

Actually it creates a Snake Plissken movie world.

I very often fantasize about roaming the streets of my city around midnight and just finding a random stranger, literally anyone, and beating the ever living fuck out of them. leaving their face and body broken and disfigured and then going home and sleeping comfortably. also I think I have some pretty deep rooted anger issues but that may be a separate matter kek

fire nukes at NK from the subs we have in the area, covering every inch of soil in the country - if china backs them, do the same to them

Does that make you feel good?

Knowing you can is much more satisfactory then the actual act. An enlightened person knows that true power is the ability to do anything they wish and deciding to only do that which betters the world for themself and others.

That’s a lot of glow-in-the-dark asians

fantasizing about it? no, I dont think so. in the same way that craving a glass of water doesnt make me feel good, it just makes me want a glass of water

Ever try reasoning with someone? They rarely listen and often agree dishonestly. When there seems to be no point discussing, violence looks like a good option. However, it's hard to come out on top. I'd say most of society boils down to authorities having a monopoly on violence. Disengage if you can.

So you’re basically unwell.

You’re not well in the head. That’s obvious to me

I guess my question is, have you been able to get any help for your anger?

when things are going well for me I rarely think about it, and if I do im disgusted by the thought. things, however, are rarely going well for me

I think you might be on to something.

There’s no right answer. Quite honestly the best you can do is mitigate the chance and if it where then you have to act in the best interest of US security not Korean security. No matter what it may be.

Everyone dies. Life is pain. No sense in pretending I'm any better than anyone else in life. Humans suck. We're all selfish. Murderers are just humans.

Attached: 1564731183551.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

You’re not the only one. I do the same

We all have the capacity to choose to do good. Those who do harm should be quarantined to prevent the spread of the disease of cyclical suffering.

My dude...user, do some psychedelics. It might fuck you up further or it might fix u. What do you have to lose?