Sick kike dyke sick of being pointed at

> I have absolutely no idea how they know I’m Jewish, which is frightening.

>I literally have a penny for every name they called me. Their hate is putting money directly in my pocket. And that’s truly how I sleep at night.

archive.is/htCCf

youtu.be/PhU5E36j4Q8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU5E36j4Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go make shekels elsewhere you homo.

kek has spoken

WE NEED THE POL DISLIKE ARMY
THIS SHIT IS DEGENERATE

WTF IS THAT THING??

>I literally have a penny for every name they called me. Their hate is putting money directly in my pocket. And that’s truly how I sleep at night.

That's how we know she's jewish

>Horrible messages targeted both the @queerkidstuff handle, as well as my personal twitter account. I was at least somewhat prepared for the homophobia. But I was unpleasantly surprised by the rampant anti-semitism. I saw a few “hail Hitler”s and many confederate flag/Donald Trump/Hitler avatars. These attacks felt far more personal, attacking my heritage and identity as a queer Jewish woman. I have absolutely no idea how they know I’m Jewish, which is frightening. There is no way to prepare yourself for the moment someone tweets a picture of a noose at you.

TOP KEK

> I have absolutely no idea how they know I’m Jewish, which is frightening.
Yeah that one was so hard to figure out

/thread.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Ahem...

REEEE

i read noose as nose

that's such a jewish thing to say

>I have absolutely no idea how they know I’m Jewish
How could any one figure that out? Y

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU5E36j4Q8
Heres the vid, get on with the disliking and shitposting.

Oh dear Dan. Just please, no.

> Be Dan
> Child has instinctual reaction of revulsion to a genetic dead-end
> (not to mention still likely to have said Eww if it was a man and woman at age 8)
> Dan suggests torture, bondage and visual trauma akin to something out of clockwork orange.
> you go dan
> Great Parenting

Probably being satirical. I hope so, at least.

>I must read when people hurl “faggot,” “dyke,” “pedophile,” and my new favorite, “kike,”
Hey, that rhymes.

Dan is clearly ironic, you Britbong.
Don't let him bait you: he's baiting the dudess of the vidya.

So she's manually approving comments?
Is there a script to send thousands of comments at once?

It's clearly sarcasm m8
>how can I normalize abnormal behaviour

I hope so. Maybe I've spent too long here.

Let them do it.

After all, if they "turn out" gay, they were "destined" to be gay and it's better than if they were oblivious to it.

See how long the society will survive.

It's like fucking poetry, every time

Lol I did too at first.

Could probably make yourself a macro to post endlessly

I did the math once, there are more people watching Masterchef in Australia than there are homosexuals.
TEACH MASTERCHEF IN SCHOOLS!

>And that’s truly how I sleep at night.
She has a bad conscience and knows what she is doing is wrong, but claims the sheckels help her sleep at night. And she doesn't realise that this makes her infinitely worse and not better?

I actually had a teddy bear that looked like the one in that thumbnail.