Anyone else like the idea of getting fucked by a girl...

Anyone else like the idea of getting fucked by a girl? I don't care if she has a dick or a strap on I just want a pretty girl to fuck me. Tried it with guys and I wasn't really into it.

Attached: Screenshot_20191105-234457_Grindr.jpg (1073x809, 304K)

Was the guy actually attractive though

Getting fucked by a female with a strap-on or a sexy tranny is probably my biggest fantasy.

So, yes.

Ya know I've only tried it with guys that were average at best, you might be onto something

You're into femdom.

I wouldn't say that, I don't want a girl to step on my balls or call me names etc. In fact I don't like the whole dominant/submissive dynamic in general. I just like it up the ass as much as I like pussy.

Being a straight-fag is really hard sometimes and I'm sorry that me and my gay brethren don't realize it sometimes.

Just find a girly who's kinda kinky. Honestly most of the girls I've met would be totally down to peg a guy. It's 2019/20 being alittle Heteroflexible is totally in.

That's some solid advice. I could probably find a really freaky chick on a third party dating app, tinder girls are too normie.

I'm really lazy. How easy is it to get a gay guy to fuck my ass when I'm not even that attractive

Heteroflexible.

You fags will say anything to avoid the truth, which is, you are a fag.

Just go on grindr, those guys will fuck anything with a pulse

OP here. Definitely not denying that I'm a fag, I don't see anything wrong with it

Sounds good to me

Yeah exactly. Im not saying there is anything wrong with it.

But it pisses me off when people say shit like heteroflexible.
Wtf does that even mean.
Just a word that closet fags use to describe themsekves cause they cant handle the fact that they are fags.

Its like how every fucking week the LGB thing gets a new letter to it.

Just fucking stop.

Chill your sensitive nipples, kiddo. It's just a term that means the majority of the time you prefer women, but sometimes men are okay too.

Bi sexual will do thankyou.

I think in most cases people just wanna use a term like heteroflexible so they don't go into this long-winded explanation about how they sometimes like it up the ass but only when a girl does it

Love is what does it for me. Me ex gf is trans and it felt so good. She loved topping.

>Like it up the ass but only when a girl does it

So youre straight.

Theres so fucking reason to make up all the BS words.

It's just playful language to me. I say I'm bisexual even though men don't appeal to me, but it doesn't feel accurate really. And queer sounds fucked up.

If you like the opposite sex youre straight.
If you like the same sex youre gay.
If you like both sexes your bi.

Thats the facts. Doesnt matter how it feels to you.

I used "fag" I'm my post and admitted that I am a homosexual. I'm not some half-gay confused college kid. I'm a full blow cock sucking cum eating faggot from electric light parade hell.

So who exactly are you trying to come for?

literally, i made my profile pic a old wizard lookin mf and dudes still blowing me up