Pokemon Go is now literally rape

Pokemon Go is now literally rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pokemon-go-players-stabbed-fall-off-cliff-20160714-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj1pd33t6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How dare you mouth rape women by talking to them???

>blue/green hair

Every time, it's like clockwork

Sorry for fake sage

>literally don't talk to me or my wife's pokemon ever again
I bet "she" isn't even a chick

>Sorry
I thought americans never say sorry?

> Guys aren't literal 10/10s therefore Im not interested

What else is new?

Stfu pastanigger

>What else is new?
betas started to speak in public

>maybe I give off friendly approachable vibes, despite my best effort

wouldn't worry about that, love

Sometimes we do, but we never apologize for America. No need.

Who the hell do you think you are, MALE? Do you think this woman wants an oppressor's opinion on her article? You're fucking disgusting.

Pff, entitled cunt, go suck a cactus, no one want to read your feminazi bullshit.

>tfw sitting at a pokestop with a lure, waiting for someone to come over and have a chat
>no one does

Feels bad to be ugly guys.

Yeah, apologising for America is a given anyway

t. Ah Beng on vacation

>generic red backwards hat

Its like they totally get me and my generation

being ugly of either gender sucks.

attractive white women have no idea how easy their lives are.

I come here to laugh at hysterical imbeciles, not to feel stupid britbong.

this is completely unrelated to that shit article but speaking to some female friends I'm shocked at how often they get approached by weirdos telling them they'll give them a "good time" or whatever.

Just a couple weeks ago two friends told me some nigger approached them on the street telling them he's looking for a girlfriend or something. I mean does that work, like ever?

bro, id high five you for the lure.
(then id ask you for some change because im homeless shitposting from the public library)

These weirdo's and niggers probably read up on Pick Up Artist techniques, and go full blown retard about it in real life.

>I mean does that work, like ever?
Unless the guy shows up in a Ferrari, no, it'll never work.

>her boyfriend

Only when people are high as a kike

After reading your post I suddenly feel much better about my current situation. Thanks user!

Honestly what was the guy thinking.
>implying he even existed outside her imagination

5 years tops she will be crying because no man wants her ugly feminist ass and how shes going to die alone.

Jesus Christ this translates to "eww an ugly man talked to me and I'm too good for that I was raped." There was a time in our society when people could just bullshit for a minute without getting an oppressor narrative going. This bitch deserves the impending hordes of Muslim rapists

She had her account suspended because of the article and how she reacted to criticism, its open again now though.

Honestly OP considering the kind of autismos that play this game a newspaper article like this might be warranted. If you're not a total autist ignore her advice.

Wow this is a good one. I wonder if she was able to put it together

Fucken legend

Why is it so hard for women to just tell men to fuck off?
>wah someone talked to me when I didn't want to be talked to
>well did you tell them to fuck off?
>no, I had a conversation with them while trying to hint that i didn't want to talk in the most vague ways possible.

Proxy

>you mouth rape women by talking to the

>Waaah gamers are antisocial nerds
>Waaah gamers need to stay in their holes
Women, everyone
>Mfw the two guys were probably only interested in helping a newbie

Because if the autismo takes rejection badly he could sperg out and beat the shit out of her basically.

>Why is it so hard for women to just tell men to fuck off?
The man can kill them in the off chance, or take their booty

>Can't ask girls if they want to be gf because it makes you a rapist
>If you don't ask you just get friendzoned
What the fuck are they supposed to do then?

obligatory

>things that literally dont happen

unless he was a refugee, this is the UK right?

Dumb slut plays social networking game and is horrified to find it involves actual social networking.

Its obvious she got the editorial role due to merit.

This does not rustle my jimmies one bit.

of course you don't ask that just by stopping some chick on the street. You can hit on them if you meet them somewhere and socialize. Unles they have issues they can just say not interested or keep it going. Usually the worst that happens is they like the attention but are actually not interested at all and lead you on a dead end

Whoa, those buzzwords, it's like looking in a mirror

Only an actual nigger would do that. Even the most spergy fucks I can think of would probably just call her a cunt and walk away. And she's in a place with lots of niggers and no non-nigger witnesses, welllllll.....

Humans are social animals that like to talk to each other about their interests

>Call me narrow-minded but..

You're narrow minded.

>OMG men who are not attractive want to talk to me

Fuck right off.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? This white male who supports trump just raped a girl? Like, are you serious? You are such a homophobic, mysoginistic bitgot to understand this is a strong women. I might not know the woman of question or what she did but she is still a woman who is pure and strong.

GOD it must SUCK talking to people you DON'T WANT TO

>women

Then these cunts end up wondering and complaining why they're single later on in life. I admit maybe Pokemon players aren't an ideal demographic, but I'm betting that's she's always offended.

It's just plain narcissism to assume they all wanted to fuck her. Some of them probably did but a few of them probably just wanted to talk about their autistic hobby with literally anybody. Women always make the mistake that men have ulterior motives for everything like they do.

I don't play Pokemon but I have an idea what it's about. If I were walking around minding my own business I wouldn't want some random fags talking to me.

A woman humblebragged after being hit on stop the fucking presses

Lol what a dumb bitch. If I wanted to get laid I could just talk to some of the meat that walks around my town a night while I patrol on graveyard. I'm not even talking whores just your average sluts and rape statistics waiting to happen.

Well, to be fair, men would fuck pretty much any woman.

But thats just.. a normal thing. Women need to get over it, yes, yes, we all want to fuck you. It's called biology.

>basement dwellers should go out once in a while
>what happened to the days when famers stayed indoors?
>suitably embarresed for a 27 year old who has better things to do than throw fictional pokeballs at imaginary cretures

I'd show her my Weedle, if you know what I mean. Get me harder than Metapod and then Squirtle up her ass.

why else would a man interact with a woman though

Yeah that's true but we also understand that women are more picky than us and most of us shrug off casual rejection. I'd fuck literally anything that doesn't smell like rotting fish or has a dick but I wouldn't give a fuck if some hipster girl rejected me. I'm a man, I've got important shit to do.

What a fucking cunt. No one should pay attention to anything she writes. Most women, as bad as they are, aren't like this cunt. Pay no attention to her words.

>Sup Forums unanimously agrees that the actions of a considerable part of muslims mean all of them should be denied entry into the west, or atleast racially profiled
>Sup Forums gets butthurt when women are unconfortable around a stranger of the gender statistically more likely to rape/rob her

They're both reasonable, you hypocritical fucks.

These are guys openly playing a childrens game in public tbqh, I wouldn't exactly call them men.

No, they are not totally the same at the core.

>Gamergate
Hasn't it been 2 years already?

Those men should really have been taller and more attractive before talking to women. Disgusting.

Niggers, they were playing Pokemon Go, the game make you run around town searching pokemons like an idiot.
It's normal to talk with the other idiots in your same situation.
OP cunt is only fabricating an stupid clickbait article attaching feminism to the popular thing right now, Pokemon Go.

>False Equivalency: the Postening: the Return of Autism: Reloaded

Isn't eugenics a good thing though?

>suitably embarrassed for a 27 year old who definitely has better thing to do
Then why doesn't she do them?
Sounds like this chick has a horrible self image problem mixed with extreme narcissism.

Those are the signs of a potential serial killer...

It was for me.

Yes, exactly. This is how the world works, I'm an unnattractive manlet but so fucking what? I still get my dick wet. I just don't get to fuck the best of the best chicks. I'm not the best of the best.

Women all think they're 10/10, andin reality, OP's girl would call me "creepy" but I've fucked far higher quality women.

Mate, these days, everyone is a manchild who plays video games, watches anime and spouts memes in real life as much as they do on normie book. They're also all effeminate liberal hipster fucktards who are clearly just putting on a big act because it's the way they've been conditioned by empowered women to believe they can get pussy. This generation's culture is rotten.

>the girl stays faithful to her boyfriend by telling pathetic nu-males to gtfo
what is the problem here you faggots?

This vicious. Some women are vicious. She stands out in the horrible crowd that is modern women.

Any Darwin awardees from Pokemon Go yet?

If you want to live in a world where there are only chads and stacys - then yes.

>woman unsettled when non-chad deigns to approach her

What's new about this story exactly?

woman like this I hope are at a german bus/train station on new years.

The fact that she plays a social networking game and gets mad that people socialize with her.

The majority of u guys are acting like tumblr on this one. The article isnt bad. And if shes annoyed by some basedwellers creeping on her, she has the right, to write her opinion piece.

if anything u guys are just making her more popular by giving her attention and she'll realize their is a market for writing polarized pieces

>this woman literally gets paid to bitch for 2 pages

She didn't tell them to gtfo though, she decided to whine about it in a publication instead of continuing with her life like any well adjusted human being would do.

>The article isnt bad

I...I dont even know what to say.

That she is complaining about literally nothing?

topkek, me too

>that picture

I'm expected to think anyone was trying to flirt with her? Into the trash it goes.

I don't know, but there are plenty of incidents like this one
>2 California men fall off edge of ocean bluff while playing 'Pokemon Go'
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pokemon-go-players-stabbed-fall-off-cliff-20160714-snap-story.html

It does.
youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA

Well maybe she wanted to meet other girls to play with? And not creepy nerdy guys that can't take a hint?

She literally says that she tried to avoid conversing with them, but the nerds couldn't let go

If you had a gf, you wouldn't like having her tell you how many weirdos hit on her every day

Honestly this thread looks like an /r9k/ circle jerk
Vid related is probably how you think is ok to hit on girls
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj1pd33t6M

all she has to do when asked if she caught an Eevee is say,

"catch, an Eevee? did you just ask if I caught......an Eeevee? EEVEE! EEVEE~!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

>Oh no user, they talked to me, go and kill em all.
>M'lady

She literally advertises how approachable she is and how she's superior to the people she imagines are hitting on her.

Psychologically she's feeling inferior and she's using the column to boost her self-esteem. In layman's terms, this is s needy bitch who overestimates her own attractiveness..

>Pokemon Go Away

The whole article was just an excuse to use this mediocre pun she came up with. I bet none of this shit even happened.

Fuuuck.

"Wanna take a ride with me"
"Yeah!"

A rich guy would NEVER rape, right? Fucking helllll

>womyn has need to be hip and trendy so she install the app world is crazy about
>part of the craze is that it pushes people outside and to socialize by talking about it all the time
>ugh, how dare you think I want to socialize when I'm playing the #1 socializer in the world

what a fucking cunt

She said talking shit though. A new game appears. Hmmm what article can I write that involves the current thing? I know! White nerdy guys are trying to hit on me whilst playing it!
She's a literal cunt and I hope she gets aids off her PoC man friend when he savagely beats and rapes her.

This right here.

>high-level Poliwhirl

literally the most cringeworthy phrase possible, you fucking autist

>A rich guy would NEVER rape, right? Fucking helllll
It's worth the risk if the guy is rich.

Jesus christ, can we just start shooting these people yet?