What did you think of this plot twist

What did you think of this plot twist

Okay when they say "Transgender" did they mean a guy who dresses up like a girl sometimes?

I swear to god that was never a female at any point.

Or is it a guy slowly transitioning to a girl? But if that was the case he wouldn't have facial hair.

This is either a stunt by the studio for more views or that guy has God as his endocrinologist.

I won't believe shit till I see a picture of their genitalia.

yeah i am confused. Is IT m>F or F>M? But twist was good, fcking Barner or what's his name, the fuck was he thinking, most stupid move of the decade.

Where's the vagina?

supposedly it's far easier for a FTM to "pass" for the opposite gender than MTF

Varner fucked up big time, and will pay for it the rest of his life. Not to sound like a sassy black woman, but you just don't go there. Attack Zeke in the context of the game, but you made the personal attack and now the SJWs are coming after you hard

I'm glad i didn't watch this shit live, i was skipping through this cringy ass shit, and welp Zeke just won if he gets to final tribal

S..He could have picked any male name and he goes with Zeke.

I bet Varner and Zeke had this planned. Zeke will split the winnings.

remember when Survivor was good?

Varner didn't do himself any favors in his parade interview, blaming the editing, saying Zeke's friends harassed him after the show aired, says someone's in Zeke's ear turning him against Varner. What a mess.

based cesternino in the background

pretty solid moment. Immediately makes it to the top 10 survivor moments.

that guy has clearly (and even stated as much) gone through a full transition. He was once a woman, but has gone through the hormone therapy and probably even surgery. He's very clearly a transgender and it was pretty much called out since his first season.

I expect huge fines coming from the FCC since they're been showing uncensored female nipples on television for years.

>uncensored female nipples on television for years.
months

He/She was on last season too.

which was months ago, barely a year ago.

Jeff Varner is gay himself. All this proves is that SJW's will abandon their own just to support someone slightly more "oppressed"

One more reason why white males like Varner need to be killed.

---
Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger.

i can't even beard, but women can? its unfair bros

Spoiled final 3 is Brad, Sarah and Troy.

go see an endocrinologist and start TRT

Flashback to Dave in China who stripped naked during a wrestling challenge

Gotta hand it to Varner for picking up on it and having the balls to call him out without even knowing 100% if he's right, even if it was a stupid move who anyone could see wasn't going to get him anywhere.

I found it really gross seeing Probst and others lecture Varner about "going to far just to win the prize money". It seemed very anti-Survivor spirited. Like they were saying do whatever you need to do that you think will help you win... except hurt a LGBTKZKEKDKEIFJRJR person's fee fees!! :^(

Felt really bad for Varner watching last night. Felt almost nothing for Zeke.

if you've observed zeke for more than 5 minutes, you'd 100% know he was trans.

and they didn't really lecture him for going too far for the money, they were lecturing him for fucking up so bad. Calling out a tranny as if he were hiding an immunity idol is pants on head retarded. I don't feel bad for either of them since zeke signed up for this and varner was completely blind to how stupid his move was as he did it.

>if you've observed zeke for more than 5 minutes, you'd 100% know he was trans.

I'm pretty sure no one on the tribe knew except Varner. I've had a hunch that he might be a bearded lesbian since the first season because of the scars under his breasts, but I'm pretty sure casual Survivor watchers were caught completely off guard.

>and they didn't really lecture him for going too far for the money

Actually, I'm pretty sure at least one of them uttered that he had gone too far, with everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

>Actually, I'm pretty sure at least one of them uttered that he had gone too far, with everyone nodding their heads in agreement.
but that wasn't why they jumped on him. They were more focused on that he outted him, not that he did it for money

>m>F

Are you retarded?

>"You just outed Zeke to millions of viewers, how could you, Varner?"
This annoyed me. It was really stupid move on Varner's part, but he outed Zeke to 10-20 people on set, CBS did the rest. Average tribal council takes from 1 to 3 hours and then edited to 5-10 minutes. If Probst and producers were concerned with Zeke's privacy, they would just show Varner scrambling a lil and then him being voted out, instead they decided to milk this juicy situation for ratings.

Kind of lost any interest for this season after this. Won't be surprised if Brad says something along the lines that "Varner was a cool dude and made a mistake" and the entire jury will vote against him because Culpepper is not LGBT-friendly enough to be a winner in this age.

>If Probst and producers were concerned with Zeke's privacy
pretty sure zeke gave up all rights on his privacy when he signed up to be on the show. Doesn't matter what CBS chooses to show or not show.

>a few minutes of varner scrambing
>hard cut to jeff saying "so no need to vote, right?"
yeah, that would have gone over well.

That was stupid too though. Probst was thinking "sad gey stuff moment. :O now! epik survivor moment - NO OFFICIAL VOTE! :D

I hate being with gays/trans they automatically win. Doesnt mater if they are wrong and up against a black dislexic widowed army vet.
What does that have to do with what wrote. He outed her to a few people cvs/survivior outted her to the world.
Although it was obv something was amiss. Then probst made them vote varner out.
This show was never fair.

There appear to be a lot of trans in this thread spreading false info.

not the first time it has happened. Generally when someone does something stupid at tribal and completely nukes their own foot, there's no need wasting time with a vote.

>I hate being with gays/trans they automatically win
zeke has a huge target on his back now and will promptly be eliminated, not for being trans, but because of the sympathy he can pull.

>sign up for reality television
>blame the cameras for what happens in front of them
kek

sounds to me like a roastie who couldn't pass is at fault