Planning to kill my ex and then myself in the next few days because she tried to ruin my life and now wont stop trying...

Planning to kill my ex and then myself in the next few days because she tried to ruin my life and now wont stop trying to control me afterwards. Whatsup b,itches

Attached: ded-1.png (768x768, 50K)

Really nobody interested in throwing some ideas around for me?

talk to a therapist

Youre lame. I have already theyre no help, just money pruning jews doing their job for the SYSTEM lol

Maybe you can make a friend to rob her and you acting like you are beating him up, MAYBE ! That should work

Nah, cant switch up who it is chief, could make it a massacre?? If im gonna be killing myself anyways fuck em

How you gonna do it?

Drown her in your piss OP

Attached: 1574935395024.png (1014x389, 271K)

Perfect plan, just make sure you start by killing yourself user

Why not just skip straight to the end?

Ok, give her flowers, and tell her something nice

hivemind

Plot twist im in the UK but thanks

You're such a baby

You realize they'll just notify your local police...

You gonna beat her to death with a teabag?

He can't his teabag license expired

Attached: 1544700797661.jpg (1106x819, 121K)

how did your ex try to ruin your life OP

how about moving on and start living a life without her. Go on a holiday. I recommend Pattaya Thailand. Lot of female distraction. You'll forget her within a day

"females"

there's males too if that is the desired preference

Grow a pair op, suck it up and move on. killing her will only prove to the world youre an absolute fucking loser and deserve nothing, just do something with your life.

"males"

Oh just sell her to some muslims

"implications"

majority of thailand street whores i've seen are trannies bro

If you are on soi 6/1 yes... True there are many ladyboys, but still more than enough real girls. I had no problems finding one. You can also use Thaifriendly where girls have to say they are real or ladyboy. Benefit with online dating is that you can order a girl to come to your place from you bed. Pattaya is the best place ever.

Who think was him...?

Attached: 6031574960530460.jpg (1478x1158, 131K)

oi....
are u brazillian

Newfag