I'm considering studying medicine and I think I can thank you cunts for desensitising me to gore...

I'm considering studying medicine and I think I can thank you cunts for desensitising me to gore. I see medical gore and I'm just fascinated. What would I become though? A coroner? I don't think I could handle the pressure of being a surgeon. Being a doctor seems like it would be kinda boring.

Attached: FB_IMG_1575797200396.jpg (720x481, 21K)

Sounds like a mortition would be up your alley, don't go into mad debt for something you wouldn't be happy with, and if you don't trust yourself enough that's definitely reason enough to not become a surgeon, there are plenty of other medical professions though.

What does Homer Simpsons have to do anything with gore?

Cheers m8

I hope you get to finger a dead lolis pussy for me.

Complete the first few years, then post another thread about what to become when I study medicine, you gaybo.

Go be a paramedicfag. You'll be first on the scene to all the fucked up shit your little heart could ever desire.

It's interesting how badly water fucks up corpses

I thought that was just Homer Simpson

I think it's acetone

Pedo scum kys

Shit on the internet is nothing like seeing it in real life

Like anal sex, I feel you brother

Not OP but the closest I've gotten to seeing an actual dead person was this motorcycle accident on my way back from work. I straight up didn't feel anything and just kept walking along.

Yeah I figured, but I've been fascinated even injuring myself. I might have to go see a live dissection to decide

I think paramedic might be the line I can't cross. There's a difference to me between dying people and dead bodies

Is that homer Simpson

Ever think about going into forensics? could help solve crimes while looking at all the fucked up shit humanity has to offer

Exactly this. The more gore they post, the more I just see a human body as an problem what have to be solved or is completely lost in a way. I find it fascinating how our body looks in very unusual ways.

That is also not a bad idea.

Makes sense. Perhaps would be better suited for you. Good luck user.

F doctors, you should do anything CSI rel.

It's even pretty different watching it and then doing it. Had several experiences with both - Medfag

Are you talking about dissections?

Yes, and working with patients who have grotesque and life-threatening injuries. Very different experience doing it yourself than watching from a screen and even much different than watching in person.

Interesting. Yeah I can't imagine I would be able to cope with life threatening injuries.. and also I'd imagine I'd be a bit grossed out touching a body the first fe times. Idk man, im almost in my mid 20s and I still haven't worked out what I wanna do instead of being on neetbux for the rest of my life and this thought came to me last night after diving down the rabbit hole of The VIVIT experience's FB page

I really don't think I'd recommend being a physician then. I'd look into mortician, pathology assistant, crime work. Not nearly as many years of getting beat over the head with school and crippling debt and not as difficult of a barrier to entry.

Pathologist

Fagologist. Study faggots buttholes and dicks. Got heaps of experience being a raging faggot and all that. Great job for the progressive 2020s

Where do I sign up?

iha ok, mut ootko kattonu simpsonit sarjasta jakson himo läski homer :D siinä esiintyy koko simpsonit perhe
eli myös bart simpsons homer poika fanit saavat nauraa ja naurattaahan se tietty myös vaikka homerin läski kuteet ja muut :D
kannattaa kattoo nopee

Your local college campus

Thanks man

Jajajajajaja

die in hell pedo shit

Good luck.

I despise pedos too but this is Sup Forums so you must be newfags

Thanks for all the advice, I'm gonna do some more research. Hopefully I'll find something
Pleasantly surprised how much good advice I've gotten here being Sup Forums and all