Guys i just bitched out in meeting up with this hot guy at 2 in the morning because it’s raining outside and my...

Guys i just bitched out in meeting up with this hot guy at 2 in the morning because it’s raining outside and my parents are asleep (they will hear me if i open the door) what should i tell this girl in order to make myself look less fucken stupid?

Attached: 55D1D8F4-9356-474D-A601-989707CAA642.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Guy or girl? Who am I kidding, you look like a fag.

>Guys i just bitched out in meeting up with this hot guy
>what should i tell this girl

Its a girl guys damn, typo jeez lol but fr tho what should i tell her?

Not that you guys care...

Attached: 8246EFFB-6E32-462B-8768-20E1251CE899.png (828x1792, 613K)

Just go meet up with her?

I think she fell asleep, its almost 3am where i live (in LA) just met this girl today and we were already gunna meet up and i pussied out cause my parents would hear me getting ready and see me leaving lol fuck my life dude

Why not just meet at a more reasonable time than 3am

Cause she works 2 jobs and gets home at 1am, pretty stupid situation huh? lol

Man fuck this bitch now lol im over it, plus i live in LA i pretty much have access to any hot ass bitch i want lol but still this one hurt where it count, god i wish i had the balls lol

Attached: 1E9BAEF4-0C27-4483-A7D4-39CF0268DE8B.png (828x1792, 611K)

Found your problem, OP.
Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but you have the downs.

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-052553.jpg (1080x345, 154K)

Lmao!!!!!!!! Hahahaha fuck my life xD

You're pathetic who can't get pussy and she's probably fat or worse, that's why she says that, plus who talks like you do, fucking loser.

Hahahahah what!? Are guys not supposed to text like that? Lol idk but gurls seem to eat that shit up and after a while im kinda use to / like texting autistic lovy duvy shit now lol

Its true im an autistic loser lol thats why i ask Sup Forums for help to get better? Improve/tips advice?

she is obviously super insecure wtf
imagine if she knew you were a bigger bitch than her

YIKES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you niggers xD that gay autistic texting lovy duvy shit works look lol xD okay maybe it doesn’t fuck

Attached: 06ECA632-AE88-42A1-AD50-B2B56C7F8CF2.png (828x1792, 1.76M)

Lmao!!!!!! Wowww like that?

Whats yikes about it? I want to improve lol

oooffff
today is the cringe day.
some other idiot fucked it up in another bread
keep 'em coming guys. I am feeling and turning into a gigachad

do you even know what she looks like?
bitch is named destiny ffs

Okay i see what you mean about the insecure thing now lol

Attached: 31337C4F-F611-4447-9BAD-61CA9AA162D6.png (828x1792, 1.78M)

hey op
that's pure nuclear autism. 100k cringe level nuclear autism

Yeah shes kinda cute she wears alot of make up and isnt as fat as anons in this threas says lol im just trying to not fuck it up here lol

Alright fuck it then dubs decides lol

I bet she is super fat, and you will become her enabler.
maybe you can see that armenian doctor some day.

Cringe

you can't choose your own "destiny"

Attached: bapzuga.jpg (720x960, 75K)

I just picture you as that skinny mexican who gives the prostitute his money in advance in Idiocracy

Shes not fat guys honestly lol she’s normal weight geez lol

Well i am a shit skin beaner mexican just tryna un cringe myself out of a situation lol

living with parents check
too pussy to leave the house check
asking a girl to be his girlfriend before fucking her check
kys

Attached: fug.png (510x602, 270K)

Stop acting like such a needy pussy boy. Jesus christ on a cracker, the cringe.

Okay fuck im starting to see the autistic cringe way that i text now guys is there any way to fix this besides fucken killing myself?

Attached: 4180DBEB-D7CA-4C9F-A9CE-79DCEFC0F7F8.png (828x1792, 1.82M)

Attached: 1570675459134.png (500x478, 136K)

Ohhh fuck!!!!! Hahahahaha most accurate shit ever lol an hero?

What shoui say guys? Lie to her? Never really had a girlfriend before, fuck a dubs decides any decemt responses will do lol

Attached: 1F8130B7-CBB0-4F2F-9A94-9E8FC25B8A55.png (828x1792, 1.75M)

Make it stop please. No more emojis talk like a real human who’s not desperate for pussy, holy shit. Fucking pathetic.

texting a fucking dood in la with aids.

Whats so cringe about this i dong see it, from the outside looking in perspective

Bro you clearly have her in the palm of your hand
Why did you bitch?
This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen

Fuck you faggot its a girl we already talked on the phone prior lol

the funny thing is that she is a dumb cow as well.

since when sending strawberry pics work?
are the millennials that much fucking idiots?

Yeah xDDDD, i never had a girlfriend before... ha haa.... ha........ how could u tell??

Because it’s raining outside in la, she was gunna pick me up in her whip skrrr skrrr but I would have need to get dressed out of my autism pjs without waking up my parents, its more of a fear of the moment type of thing in retrospect I could have easily been in back of this stupid bitches car fucking her in a public park parking lot right now fuck man

I was born 93 (not sure if im a millennial or not) and for me, all the luvy duvy shit usually works for me dont know why everyone thinks im a cringe faggot rn ive litteraly fucked like 3 different girls this week lol

Wow you fucken asshole lol might as well send her the *tips fedora m’lady meme lol

>i live in LA i pretty much have access to any hot ass bitch i want lol
>What shoui say guys? Lie to her? Never really had a girlfriend before

You’re fucking retarded
Tell her she’s gonna be your first after tonight

You're 26 years old? I would've thought you were both fuckin 15.
How old is she?

Born 96 my bad, and shes 20-21 i think we go to the same college, god, sad isn’t it? lol

send a pic of her nigger

I’ve fucked more than 50 butches at the age of 23 im a 6 foot 3 ugly ultra-chad, ive just never had an official girlfriend lol

Attached: FB9D2E44-4CA8-4EC4-AED5-6E846B7639F2.jpg (186x194, 34K)

Wait wtf she looks like a fucken guy in this pic lol

Wait a minute....

damn she's pretty cute

Im telling you lol damn im stupid I could have literally been fucking her and kissing her rn

For one, instead of being a little bitch and asking if she wants to kiss you, be a chad and say what YOU want to do to her. You're afraid to wake your parents up on the way to get some pussy? You deserve to die, no joke.

yes you are a millennial

yes we are doomed as a species.
I am glad you are not my brother/relative
I would have fucking put you to a wall everyday.

>literally fucked like 3 different girls this week lol
stop lying user, if you were that kind of chad you would have known what to say instead of sending strawberry pictures like a gay who lets his ass drilled on a daily basis.

26 yo
going to a college
live with his parents
this is a troll bread right?

Im 23 (born 96)
Yes i go to a state college
Yes i live with my parents
Jesus Christ please fucken kill me

I'll do it then fuck your vietnamese shemale friend.

Wait you're op? Fuckin hell man those msgs were cringy for a 15 year old, but 23? God damn dude

you can't lie though, that shit does work on retarded females more often than not
dw OP i think you're ballin