How should i fix this?

How should i fix this?

Attached: 1575799333680.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quikrete.com/productlines/vinylconcretepatcher.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Duct tape retard

Attached: Screenshot_20191208_041752.jpg (1080x1290, 280K)

Quikrete

That's concrete cancer. What is the structure?

Fill that bitch with Portland then smear coat brush the whole area. Its terminal dude but you c as n keep patching it unless its structural

exactly.

I don't know if i understand what you mean with what is the structure but it is a separate room from the house and a lot lower than the road, like a basement and this line is connected to the side walk to the road (there is a long distance though) and when it used to rain water came from all this shit to inside but they fixed the side walk and put gravel and all so no more water came in and now i just have to fix it inside. I used before 'white concrete'? Dunno if that is the name but anyway it took itself off lol
What better can i use?

Chlorine trifluoride

Carefully

quikrete.com/productlines/vinylconcretepatcher.asp

I don't have such thing here

then move to a country that does. your country is obviously shit.

or, if your country is wealthy enough to have internet, just order the shit online.

Attached: Screenshot_20191208-052635_Samsung Internet.jpg (1438x1478, 347K)

I have a very bad knowledge about structure material lol hence i have to look up half of the stuff you guys say. I can get 'portland cement' and fill it but would that stay in place and not start going off with time?

With that much damage to a wall in a single storey building you should consider demolition as your best option

I use Quikrete all the time on my house. Unless your foundation is really fucked up, then this will work and last for 30+ years.

this should only be used if there is an active leak. If the foundation is cracked but not leaking, then you DO NOT want to use this product.

read the fine print.

Actually it might seem big in the picture but it's not even as wide as a finger

Would regular cement work? Because i have no access to exact quikrete.

I think user was trying to say that your foundation was poured incorrectly, or the ground that the foundation is on is not stable.

basically, you will be getting many more cracks like that.

you should demo the structure and rebuild correctly. probably won't happen, but that is probably the correct solution to your problem.

Yes, just takes longer to cure. but yes, it would work.

just cover it and lie about it, if its above your paygrade you arent paid to fix it.

Man i would demolish the whole land if i could lol but that is no option for the time being.
We are in a period of rain now so i guess i will wait for few sunny days to start with.

You were told it's concrete cancer dumbass. It's the steel rusting and cracking the concrete. It will continue to spread unless major works are undertaken including grinding and treating the slab. You probably need an engineer depending on what this surface is.

I did not even know what is concrete cancer, i forgot to look it up. Anyway it has been like this since few years until they stopped the leaking and it did not change so i think that is not applied here.

stop. don't paint it with that shit. the water will build up behind it and make it worse.
the wall needs to breathe .

cover it up with a poster.