Your American niggers are trying to start BLM bullshit in the UK

FYI: Mark Duggan had a gun (illegal in the UK) and was a thug piece of shit. When the police shot him, it was his death that caused the London riots (the riots that spread across the UK) a few years ago.

twitter.com/deray/status/754459015724339201

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZzUvDtmhaw
youtube.com/watch?v=OVq2bs8M9HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mark Duggan had a gun (illegal in the UK)

Impossible

He would have been forced to bin it

That's what you stupid fucks get for promoting and mimicking liberal ideas (Democrats for you stupid fucks) to our retards via social media making them lap up everything SJW.

I hope the cancer that we've been fighting brutally for the last 5 years finally goes back to the source. About fucking time.

There are BLM wannabe's in all European countries where there are enough black people even if they have no legitimate reason to be one

kek
I keep hearing about this nigger from the negro and negro apologist side of my family
>tfw mother was BLEACHED
Good to know he was a pure dindu that got justifiably BTFO

>liberal ideas
those were never meant for non-whites

no one gets shot here, proof that people love to feel victimised. gives them something to cry about on social media

link this video

>>tfw mother was BLEACHED

>link this video

youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA

All BLM have to go on in the UK is this guy, a thug who had an illegal firearm who got shot in fucking 2011, sparking the London Riots (national chimpout). That's literally the extent of UK police killing people.

kek

You left the EU.
You should know what to do with foreign anarchists entering your nation...

Just Soros up to his usual jew tricks.

BLM had nothing to do with it. UK youth are fucking garbage rat-faced animals who saw it as an excuse to loot. Doesn't matter what color your skin is, British are all nigger in the way they act.

>British are all nigger in the way they act.

Bitch please.

Why'd they burn down the city and steal everything when this criminal was gunned down?

Because Chavs act like niggers, instead of maintaining whiteness they attempt to be nigger-like as a way of competing on their terms. Chavs and most non whites are a scourge on our society.

The criminal you are referring to was black also remember, his nig family lead the beginning protest. This wouldn't have happened had nigs not been here.

I was just in Britain visiting family and it's hard to imagine you crazy fucks rioting except for the few cunts I saw wearing shit like burberry

Yeah the Chavs, they are filth essentially.

Also the nigs.

Notice the race of the rioters

youtube.com/watch?v=KZzUvDtmhaw

And the fact our nig population is relatively low, over-represented. And the whites there are nig imitators as based David Starkey said.

based

The UK is 3% black.

>we dindu nuffin
t. muhammad britbongistan

Lad I wasn't ready for that intro

you have to shoot these things quickly

Educate yourself. The Chavs follow the nig Mark Duggan crowds lead.

"The whites have become black"

Wow I love niggers now.
I want niggers to riot in my neighbourhood because there is a chance a handful of quadroons will join and wiggers will spectate.

Let me guess, you went to Londonistan?

You will never civilise blacks.

wtf I hate whites now

Fuck you. You are the fucking reason white race is dying my. Fucking fat pieces of shit

what a plentiful harvest :^)

Why do you blame America when it is Soros that created and is currently funding this shit?

Not blaming America, buy your nigs.

>i was just """"pretending"""" to be retarded

I want to give out yous for the you master. Please teach me your ways Meister.

>all quotes on the same line

DELETE THIS

wow I totally did not see that one coming

all you have to do is write the truth and stop blaming everyone but ourselves for our problems. then the many immature idiots and stormweenies on this board will serve butthurt yous because they want to remain ignorant of the inconvenient truth

>all you have to do is write the truth and stop blaming everyone but ourselves for our problems. then the many immature idiots and stormweenies on this board will serve butthurt yous because they want to remain ignorant of the inconvenient truth
I werde deinen Rat Folge leisten. Möge Kek deine Seele segnen.

>the London riots

wew lad, I wasn't tuned into this stuff a year ago but remember the narrative was literally "haha they just rioted for some reason"

Nigger.

The nigs cause big problem here, chavs wouldn't exist if nigs weren't let in. Chavs were a reaction to pakistani/jamaican gangs that come here and act like shit, so chav do this to compete.

They looted because they're a bunch of niggers and saw an opportunity to do it, they literally looted their own communities shops. It had nothing to do with that nigger.

They had a protest (the niggers families and friends) then all the niggers and wiggers decided to rob shit while the police were occupied with that.

There is no BLM motives here.

Close, buckinghamshire

I FUCKING HATE OWEN JONES

FUCK HIM