There was an thread where some user wanted 15 lines greentext story of your life. I like the idea, let's continue

There was an thread where some user wanted 15 lines greentext story of your life. I like the idea, let's continue.
>spirit pokemon is slowpoke
>couldn't keep up with any activity in the kindergarden, like colouring
>in the elementary school was sent to some sort of psychological clinic
>passed every fucking test witch at least above average score, IQ skyrockets.
>Psyhoterapist ordered me to make some exercises to improve my speed >I couldn't do them because I'm rewriting notes from my classmate's notebook every fucking day to the late evening, sometimes literally falling asleep on my notes
>despite not having time after school I was rather popular kid, liked by everyone
>on weekends playing some mmo's with friends, most of them were my classmates
>we start together, same day and they reach about 30lvl I reach hardly 15lvl
>constantly made fun of because of that
>In junior high from everyone's friend gradually became every day bullied looser.
>went to the technical collage later, during that period made to the national electronics competition finale
>still having contact with one bud from elementary, he is best pal to me
>thanks to the competition I've made to the good uni
>a month or so ago that one friend told me that he does not know me that well and won't call me an friend, cuz we ain't that close
Shit, it was hard to make it so short. Pic unrel.

Attached: 1574962352113m.jpg (883x1024, 72K)

Rekt

yea, that hurt. What's more I initially did't wanted to create new thread. It just took me too much to post in the old one

>be me M 20
>be insecurefag
>have asian gf for a year, shes a virgin but doesnt let me do anything other than finger and eat her out
>horrible taste and smell but do it cuz assume that's how they all smell
>she ends up cheating on me
>some fuck boi got to take her virginity not me
>turns out she gave me herpes
>whatever.jpg
>end up getting gf online
>3 states away
>she likes me and doesnt mind that I have herps
>we meet up
>its actually her
>end up meeting up around 8 times
>lost my virginity and took hers
Been together for 3 years now and have another trip coming up this christmas from 25th-1st. Excited to say the least

Not 15 but didnt feel like counting

Holy fuck nvm its exactly 15 mfw

kainda wholesome, good luck annon.

>be normal average kid upstate ny
>mom dad older sister stable home loving aunts uncles grandparents
>be active in community and church
>good grades, played outside with friends and enjoyed video games
>never had the best or greatest but had some decent shit
>go to college and work hard
>adult life kinda sucks but I got a wife
>been together for about 2 months
>married life is....stressful
>supported by community church and loving family
>in crazy debt though, so I need s new job that pays better
>haven't played much video games or watched anime since getting into serious relationship
>only have like 3 or 4 friends that I see occasionally
>I guess that's normal adulting
>work, Bills, love life, few friends, busy busy
>life is good, just dont be a lazy degenerate and keep good company in case there are times when uck is against you

holy fuck, that's kainda wholesome, good luck user.

Ty anons

>life is good, just dont be a lazy degenerate and keep good company in case there are times when uck is against you
OP here, just another machine.
Yeah, I'd really want some company you know, but thanks to my childhood I don't know how to make friends. It was like super easy in the elementary, now I can't fucking keep the conversation for more than 2 sentences. It feels like the other person does not even try to.

If you're talking to strangers then yeah. People dont want to just go out and be social with strangers. Especially as adults.
When you're a kid you can just go up to someone and say "hey cool sneakers. Let's be friends" and then that's it.
Try to find a hobby or social circle that you'll fall into naturally and from there build acquantances into friends.

>be me, parents from russia im born in germany, everything was good until they started drinking heavily
>start smoking weed at 15, everything went to shit, left school at 17 only got my lowest degree
>meet fellow russians in my city, they are in drug business
>start doing courier jobs making some nice cash for my age
>they trust me even more now, start doing big deals and smuggle alot of drugs into germany
>making around 4k each week and give most of money to my parents
>they buy a flat and a house, but they are still retarded drunks
>never get caught and always been a smart guy
>figure its time to stop doing crime since i made enough money to retire for some years
>move out of parents home, start getting my degree so i can study
>now living a normal life without drugs and do literally nothing all day, am 23 now

I have hobby, there is a reason why I made to the finals in the competition, yet I'm on my uni, and I'm still slowpoke as fuck. I don't have time to attend to local hackerspace, even if I want to.

Congratz on cutting yourself from crime life, it never ends up well on the long term.

yea it took some time but am finally out of that shit, still get the occasional offer to smuggle some shit but almost always decline. But thanks

cool

Attached: no mr cera!!!!!!.png (1400x1400, 116K)

I fucking know u
I have u on my discord also

>born within broken family
>drunk father, mentally unstable mother
>father comes home drunk every night and beats everyone
>mother beats the crap out of me everyday because i resemble my father
>sister ends up using me as sexual practice without me knowing whats happening and thus losing the only female i trust
>brother bullies me and invents shit so i get beaten up by mom
>by 18 i was living on the bus station because my mom threw me out for not paying my rent to live on our house
>leave school and start working, need financial plans so go back home paying my rent
>get a grip of my life and start investing in myself
>go to gym
>work by day go to school by night
>get a car
>no vices so most of my paycheck is saved
>23 now, just finished my course will prob leave all this in 2020 and deep down i will not want to see them ever again, for all it's worth i see myself alone with 0 family attachments to them
>only regret i have is leaving behind my youngest brother who was the product of a last attempt to restore a relationship that ruined an entire family and who is going to have a shitty life from my mom actions

the end

The fuck is that?

Ur greentext was fucking long

Lmfao rly?

Yea it was like 20 posts

I think i saved them all

If it was actually me who you remember I plan on continuing the greentext early next year after the trip and will post the details that happened on the trip and maybe some pics of us. Not something worth being excited for but hell, something oc to look forward to on Sup Forums

I got em all saved, it's how I plan on continuing it without having to fucking type it all again lmfao

I hope i was and imma ask if ur name is corruptingblight
If it isnt then fuck me :(

Yea it is

one day when i was 12, i called my best friend since the first day of kindergarten and he tells me he hangs out with whatshisface a lot more now and we're basically acquaintances anymore. kid grew into a dumb fuckin ox from then on, i think that's just it. dumb as a fuckin rock and it only showed as he entered puberty. who the fuck else dismisses their lifelong buddy for truly nothing, no beef between us or personality conflicts?

Flesh-jack-o-lantern