Friendly reminder that communists aren't people

Friendly reminder that communists aren't people.

Attached: a true hero.jpg (1080x1086, 130K)

Neither are trumpvoters

Attached: 1574964131145.jpg (814x960, 110K)

You will never be a real woman

Go make your own thread about how they're not people I don't give a shit about them

Attached: Free-White-Noise-MP3s.jpg (411x292, 132K)

whitenoise

rent free

that was very communist of u

get fukt commie

cummunist ha ha

Attached: static-5c8539be46e0fb00017b30f6.jpg (768x512, 150K)

lmao this is that faggot who lost an argument last thread and started spamming this shit like an indignant child

everybody point and laugh at this coping faggot

Attached: ahahaha faggot.png (363x450, 198K)

Attached: white-noise.jpg (675x365, 32K)

why are you arguing

lmao none of these faggot commies willing to debate because I call them on their bullshit tactics
No surprises there, when the lies don't work they resort to force and where they cannot force they simply disappear so as to avoid doing more damage

FRIENDLY REMINDER COMMUNISTS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Neither are trumpvoters

Attached: 1574963787987.jpg (349x1110, 89K)

>815754127
I don't give a fuck about your bullshit, go make your own thread instead of derailing mine with your butthurt faggotry nigger

whitenoise

YELLING

WHY WON'T ANYONE ENGAGE WITH ME

I AM DESPERATE

PLEASE ANYONE

PLEASE RESPOND

ANYONE

PLEASE

every one is human being deserving of equal respect until demonstrated otherwise

Thanks for the bump commie
Guess you're hoping one of your ilk with more processing power comes along to champion the cause?

OP is confirmed a trumpvoter NPC

Attached: 1573255215106.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

Commies have already demonstrated otherwise
Commies are not people

>polish
Funny, like they are a humans themselves, fucking slav scum.

nice logical fallacy and attempt at derailment

Attached: MV5BMTM0Mzc1MTc2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE4MzQxMw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Spotted the nazi
go complain about poles somewhere else nigger, this thread is about communism

whitenoise

>dance my puppets

Attached: joker-evolution-ss04.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

there are some good commies out there same as any group of people

YELLING
WHY WON'T ANYONE ENGAGE WITH ME
I AM DESPERATE
PLEASE ANYONE
PLEASE RESPOND
ANYONE
PLEASE
PLEASE

>insulting instead of arguing
>because you have no argument

gee whiz that was fun good playing

Learn the definition of each logical fallacy and when they are appropriate before using big words, retard

Argument from assumption you absolute dullard

I have bad news for you, pseud

stop looking for arguments on the internet. it proves nothing to anyone and is probably not healthy

whitenoise

but it's fun tearing people's flimsy arguments to shreds
don't rain on my parade faggot

Lmao like you aren't going to sit here self bumping anyway you neet loser.

fair enough have fun

>not an argument: the post

u mad commie?
also lel commie calling anybody a neet loser LMFAO

>but it's fun tearing people's flimsy arguments to shreds
>don't rain on my parade faggot
can't believe people still post this cringy shit

Potted the curva aka the toilet cleaner

There's no argument or debate happening, only seething trumptards.

Attached: 1564979828922.png (400x401, 295K)

I can't believe people still use cringe unironically in 2k+19
I think you're just an indignant child

whitenoise

you know that neither of you are actually gonna care what each other says right

I mean, where are they? Me? I didn't vote for Trump. Oops!

The only thing I'm seeing in here are a bunch of butthurt, delusional and coping Stalin wannabes

I have yet to hear a compelling argument (much less anything rudimentarily resembling an argument at all) which soundly favors communism.

Just a bunch of butthurt screaming children. Ahh.... The sound of victory.

facists are the funniest shit ^^ "You aren't even human.Why won't you debate me?"
Pick one faggot

>mfw 20 of 45 posts are the OP jerking himself off

Attached: ce53a5743d0a95a762c88519449a1785.jpg (364x640, 54K)

whitenoise

rofl the communist calling anybody fascist
IRONY
The only way to spread communism is through fascism, nobody takes it peacefully

kill yourself hypocrite

obligatory snek post

Attached: 1d5ed1d8945a2576d1e510503a69437da97dc4444e8e72b85cb53550a80f3a9f.jpg (889x960, 160K)

Just screaming at a lady bug how hard u owned it and that it has no argument lol. Debate me bitch yeah that's what I thought :smug:

Ohh subhuman scum! Why won't sire engage in virtous debate? Sire I challenge thee to a duel of the minds. You animal.

I love fascists.

Be that as it may, at least they create their own memes, you unoriginal thieving faggot

>openly invite dipshits to debate their point of view
>literally change my mind!
>insulted and berrated instead
>zero arguments, zero substance posts presented instead

>wah we are the victims!
lmao kill yourself but unironically

Wow tinybrain riddle me this: The fascists were executing communists, as you stated in your opening post. How does this fit with your shit for brains post?

>I love fascists.

Yeah. Because you are a fascist you hypocritical faggot. Communism is just "DO AS I SAY" rebranded to stir up political dissent and change the power structure, typically to benefit the individual championing communism and his cronies

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What are you talking about? How can I debate subhuman scum like you? You did not even post a thesis do debate. ^^ Why are you getting so mad?
What do you want to debate tiny brain. come on give it to me.

Ahaha typical communist running from the fight! As I have yet to ever lose an argument online you will find your way to the door and I have already predicted you see for you are obviously much dumber than I. Huge oversight for the discourse this is what liberals actual believe shill is this a new script? Haha!

Fuckin same. There's never been a less compelling group on earth.

you are a pretty amusing fellow I'll give you that. ^^

more logical fallacy
zero debate

whitenoise

You don't even have a point. ^^

You mean the group that spreads lies to consolidate power, takes everything for themselves and murders anybody who dare speak up?

Because that's your group you self-righteous hypocritical faggot kill yourself for the proletariat

Come on what are you trying to say? Do you realy want to debate that communists are not people?

Cope

Just entering this thread to complain that there isn't an argument. I don't care what it is or even know which side I'm one but there must be an argument or OP will cry himself to sleep.

So no point? Come on I am waiting for your thesis so we can debate.

whitenoise

Come on, you might learn something. I am listening.

You're right, we have ascended above you

You're ignoring anything resembling an argument because you know you can't actually formulate a counter point.
See:
also why haven't you killed yourself yet you lying hypocritical faggot?

Just relentlessly getting owned in your own thread and continuing to come back for more is the definition of madness.

OP count your posts itt for real lol

>delusional communist spotted
the only people getting owned itt are commies and it's really obvious in their autistic screeching about lady bugs and white noise but yeah totally owned

So can you restate your thesis clearly? Or are you going to continue to fill the void in your head with insults?

>trying to resort to trolling having failed at everything else

good debate, been fun

Check this out guys. Guaranteed responses from OP. You're a dumb faggot and you can't resist replying to everything you attention starved desperate fag.

whitenoise

Your making it really hard for me to argue with you mate. Do you really have no point at all?
Do you even aryan race?

Literally doing what you just pointed the finger about rofl
>projection

>shame attempts
>no argument
>also posting on Sup Forums but somehow someone else is "lesser" for posting more on the site
>did i mention you don't have an argument?

good debate lad! been fun!

>The right
>Memes

good joke. the right can't meme

Why don't retards know the meaning of the word communist?

This is a serious question.

The difference is that you don't actually have an argument whereas I presented several that you ignored to act like an indignant faggot

Gee whiz! Been fun! Good playing! :)

Dilate

Bu But aryan race. Why you so offend liptart?
Komunist kil yuself. fagot!!!111

Ah the ol' "[specific version of communism] isn't communism, [my specific version of communism] is communism!"
it also takes the form of
"true communism has never been tried!"
which is correct, because there is no such thing as "true communism"
communism is a lie sold to consolidate power using the ignorant prole masses who they then turn around and enslave and massacre
over and over again
>Gee whiz! Been fun! Nice playing!

Attached: white_noise_1_by_falln_stock.jpg (1480x1149, 450K)

Why are you so boring man? See you, I tried to debate but man you'r too fucking boring.

I'll translate this for everybody else:
>I have no argument because I am mentally deficient but my ego is desperate to be preserved so I'm gonna play it off like it's some fault of yours that I can't actually formulate a cohesive argument
>haha yeah I sure showed you!

gee whiz been fun yada yada

So where exactly on Sup Forums are the people espousing Maoism, Stalinism, etc.? Big fans of Castro? Surely there must be a lot since you're always going on and on about communists.

You're probably a communist
only a commie would care about defending communist propaganda

whitenoise

whitenoise

thanks for all the fresh bumparinos, friendo
I'm glad to see you have an equally great interest in squashing the communist pig!

whitenoise

whitenoise

A minute ago you were utterly convinced of all the communists on this board, and You were a master of debating and formulating cohesive arguments. Now you're just namecalling and making bare assertions? So master debater, where are all the communists praising the likes of Lenin and Mao? That IS what you mean by communists right? Not those "other" types of communism that aren't as favorable for your narrative? Hmm?

Attached: come on.jpg (600x375, 26K)