ITT:

>ITT:
Arguments against the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/jul/29/marco-rubio/rubio-says-40-percent-illegal-immigrants-are-overs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pretext-for-military-occupation-of-northern-mexico.spic

Fuck israel

Walls dont work people could just dig underneath them

nice clock

mexicans chimpout on a scale weve never seen once trump is elected

If a wall can keep people out it can also keep people in, and it will probably be used to restrict the movements of USA citizens to some extent. If we reach a point where a citizen cannot leave the country without authorization or cannot return after leaving that is a sign of despotism, and a wall is a step in that direction.

I still think it is a necessary step given the ideological state of the world right now and the USA's position in that order.

What a fucking retarded post.

>cannot return after leaving that is a sign of despotism, and a wall is a step in that direction.
that's actually a good idea. usa never had the oppurtunity to live in a fascist state, it's time they give it a try.

it would be easier and faster to have drones going back and forth along the border, by the time the wall will be finished there will be no one left in mejico

name one fascist state that had to keep its people in

>it's time they give it a try.
How about no? Fuck off shitskin

stahp

your frog bantz are too harsh

I surrender

How many people died trying to cross the Berlin Wall?

was meant for

The commies were not fascist. In fact they hated each other.

underrated burger

Does it matter? DDR wasn't fascist

fascist doesnt just mean authoritarian

But act like one

No they don't unless you want to use "everyone I don't like is a nazi" tier logic.

>slav didn't know that USSR had wall around entire land border

Authoritarianism=/=fascism, you dumb ape

>Trillion
I don't think people realise how much a trillion is really, fucking children

>lets not build a wall because peaceful mexicans who are not criminals, rapists, or drug dealers will blow it up

get better bait russia

Wow you retard. Most spics just walk over the border when no one is looking.

>commies weren't facist
>antifa isn't facist

There is nothing more fascist in action, if not in self-identity, than a rabid anti-fascist and East Germany was, as you said, extremely anti-fascist to the point that they employed fascist methods to counter the spectre of fascism.

Also, nobody even bothered addressing my question, and instead decided to make pedantic arguments about the system of government used in E. Germany, so here it is again:

HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED TRYING TO CROSS THE BERLIN WALL

This is why walls are potentially bad. I still voted for Trump and will again in the general but it doesn't mean I'm happy about the wall and that wasn't my primary motivation. The wall is necessary, but that's the sad part. I doubt it will even happen the way that Sup Forums thinks it will. There will never be a Berlin-style concrete wall running the length of the border, but it makes for a nice marketing image for Trump's campaign.

Yet they both end up doing the same shit to people. They are two different means to the same end.

The KKK is not the same as the Black Panthers either, and they truly do hate each other, but they are mirror images of each other and both do the same dumb shit.

The commies and the fascists have also always hated each other and considered themselves opposites and enemies yet they both have the same attitude and approach to certain aspects of government, for example with regard to civil liberties i.e. the right to leave the country and return without persecution, or the right to simply leave without being shot by guards from the side you are trying to leave.

>US has no motion detectors on the border in 2016
>USSR had them in 1980

nigga, thats a nigger rigged battery replacement with a voltage adjusting circuit, probably stepping 12v down to 6 or whatever the fuck the radio runs off of.

Do you see the recycle info in the bottom right, and the "CE" and other shit in the left.. those are export symbols meaning the device conforms to standards.

Easy. Give every American free guns and ammo, and allow the killing of suspected illegal immigrants to bring no punishment (even if later shown to NOT be illegal or even Mexican)

Just a wall isn't enough.

Start with a big fence, a large minefield about 2KM long, a big moat, then the wall with manned towers every few km, a road along the wall, and then another fence. Motion sensors and cameras along the entire wall detect movement, seismic sensors to detect tunneling.

Oh, and build it out of brick. That concrete slab shit is ugly as fuck, the richest country in the world can do better. You might have to destroy some cities to make space for the minefield but that's a small price to pay for not having 15 million illegal mexicans in your country.

You're deporting the only class of people with the numbers and the balls to go after niggers and mudslimes.

Most illegal aliens are from visa overstays

Yes, (((Politifact)))

politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/jul/29/marco-rubio/rubio-says-40-percent-illegal-immigrants-are-overs/

I don't think a wall will help as much as people think, and it will be far more effective in the virtue of symbolism rather than actually keeping illegal immigrants out.
You do no need a wall to remove illegal immigrants for your country and keep them out, it's the equivalent of building a 19 foot high wall in your yard to keep cats out of it when a hose works just as well.

If we make a wall, they will find another way in and because we did not fix the root of the problem they will continue to come in and now we also have a huge wall to maintain.
What we need to do is crack the fuck down on illegal immigrants to the point of threatening them with the penalty of death/life in prison if they get found within our borders rather than a slap on the wrist and getting sent back across the border so they can just hop over again.

We need to start sending corpses back over the border to get a message across. A wall is a band aid for a bone-deep wound.