I fucking hate Laura Palmer and I'm glad she was murdered

I fucking hate Laura Palmer and I'm glad she was murdered.

Laura was the best person in the whole town

WATCH IT, BOB

>whole [damn] town

Crazy how Sheryl Lee was hired as a model for a corpse and then ended up carrying FWWM and giving such a good performance.

Lynch really has a talent for, well, recognizing talent.

yeah. but then they had to introduce her clone...

>i'm edgy so i pretend the worst person has "nothing done anything wrong"

>I fucking hate Laura Palmer

Are you retarded? She was abused by her father. You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!

she liek the d

>worst person
>fought off demon possession and retained her soul while being raped and tortured since she was 12
>still does meals on wheels and tires to keep Donna pure

Laura did the best with what she had

Well said. You are one suave motherfucker, user, you know that?

Explain James' actor then

I fucking love Carl Palmer and I'm glad he's still alive.

What about him? He was very solid in FWWM.

Yeah, she really wasn't likeable. It's understandable, but she annoyed me at times during the film.
Are you confusing James' actor with the character? Since when is the actor hated? Besides, the acting in Twin Peaks wasn't stellar to begin with.

Yeah, you're gay

The actor was fine, he juts had to play a shit character. But WTF happenned to him? Is he dying of cancer or something, he looks dead.

>Cokehead and manipulative bitch
>Daddy issues
>Literal whore
>Breaks Bobby but is only with concerned with getting her fix
>If you don't like her anyway you're gay
???

Also, Movie Donna is so much better than Lara Flynn Boyle.

Lynch is a fucking lightning rod for talent and the hottest women in the world at that moment.

I'm really going to miss him when he dies. He'll be taking something irreplaceable with him.

>Movie Donna is so much better than Lara Flynn Boyle
TAKE IT BACK!

I honestly believe that you, yes you the piece of shit sitting at your computer right now, could produce a film the quality of his if given the money

I'm not sure if that's an indictment on Lynch or some bizarre realization on your part.

But I disagree.

>be me
>age 14
>find “The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer” at flea market
>never watched Twin Peaks
>flipped through, found dirty words
>parents were out of touch and thought it was garbage young fiction
>was garbage, but not for the young
>take home
>fap furiously to Laura's stories of supernatural rape; drunken, promiscuous sex; and discovering orgasm thanks to the water pouring from the tub faucet; not in that order.
>months pass
>go to sock drawer to retrieve old, reliable, secret stroking material
>Laura's diary is gone
>have Roman Catholic upbringing
>never inquire to parents
>parents never bring it up
>it was simply disappeared
>it served me well
>thank you, Laura
>you slut

Cousin probably stole it.

Also
>parents were out of touch and thought it was garbage young fiction

That just made me realize why my parents were fine with me keeping a copy of Naked Lunch in the car. Huh.

You would think that “naked” in the title would have driven even the most sheltered of parents to investigate.

They were both drunks and we kind of left each other to do our own thing.

Pls go Bob.

Are you going to listen to Sheryl's recording of it?

I didn't even know this existed. Will be interesting to hear how she reads from young Laura's description of enjoying her “little secret red button”.
Nostalgic boner imminent.

That part with her and Donna going swim as kids was lewd and sad.

I honestly believe that you, yes, you, the not-so-clever user with terrible taste, are completely incapable of appreciating artistic expression. And I can infer that just by reading the sentiment expressed in your post!

DONT GET CUNTY CHRISSY