Seriously why do white people even exist? Youre not as smart as asians, not as strong as blacks...

Seriously why do white people even exist? Youre not as smart as asians, not as strong as blacks, not as flexible and savvy as jews, not as hardworking as indians. You offer no exemplar qualities to the mankinds gene pool. Youre a mistake, so please hurry up and dissappear, your only purpose seems to be to get blacked and hopefully make some cute mutts

Attached: 1574648815763.jpg (965x691, 130K)

Seriously why do blacks, asians, jews, indian people even exist? Your not as smart as whites, not as strong as whites, not as flexible and savvy as whites, not as hardworking as whites. You offer no exemplar qualities to the mankinds gene pool. Youre a mistake, so please hurry up and dissappear, your only purpose seems to be to get colonized and hopefully make something out of yourself.

>not as strong as blacks
All of the world's strongest men are white idiot

Is this bait or are you actually this braindead? White people built the civilization you live in today and invented that laptop you're shitposting from, tranny faggot

>meanwhile whites dominate every single strength based competition

Attached: hd3hy44qked21.png (525x581, 777K)

Seconded user kek

I agree, white males should be only used as sex slaves by our women, while we watch or have fun playing Switch.

Attached: 1575749295955.png (1407x594, 631K)

The world's most intelligent, innovative, productive people were white. History proves me right. Also the cruelest, dumbest and other people who've set humanity a step back were also white. Stop attributing individual or cultural features to race you donkeys.

Thisand white men are also useful for their BWCs, I wish I had a strong white man to fuck my spic injun boipucci.
Based

Attached: 92u4h99.jpg (1081x1413, 199K)

white men are masculine and less likely to be gay, a few white sissies does not change that fact

Attached: 1575646258467-1.png (925x367, 36K)

White people have been pushing this narrative for centuries now. They position themselves as the second best at everything, in order to avoid the harmful stereotypes that come with them (blacks as savages for example).

One thing white's are absolutely best at is being beta cucks though

Attached: 01.jpg (609x818, 55K)

>Stop attributing individual or cultural features to race you donkeys.
Personally I kinda disagree, I think race is important but ultimately determination is what distinguishes the most innovative form the dumbest

Non-whites commit more crime and create more debt.

whites are the "jack of all trades, master of none" types. the decent traits like int and str and jew mixed together make white people a perfect storm of death

something something 13%=50%~

>basing your entire worldview off of racial stereotypes
get a load of this guy

yikes, white people

Attached: mong the merciless.jpg (1276x691, 176K)

This image is so fucking hot.
Source?

I don't normally like trapshit, but damn this picture is pretty hot.

asians are the thinking race, niggers are the working race, whites are the master race

t. butthurt from his last lurking on Sup Forums

All races posses different amounts of each.
But nothing beats skill and experience.
What most people percieve as intelligence is skill and experience.
Or other qualities all people can attain, like forethought or critical thinking.

your white sissyboyfriend leave you?
or did he leave you for a white man?
tell us op, let this jack of all trades help you settle all that estrogen.

Attached: image.jpg (1980x1485, 208K)

safds fgs fhgfghfjk

Attached: 1573842019577.jpg (1280x1707, 411K)

you do realize that white people don't exist anywhere but in the US, I hope.

I agree with you that white men are fucking pathetic. I'm sick of seeing these white asses and dick/balls on every thread. Im out of here

Bro you're better than this son't be an embarrassment to all Latino men like this

We're more creative than the Asians and more empathetic than Jews. Jews would never survive each other in cold climates in ancient days.

>Bro you're better than this son't be an embarrassment to all Latino men like this
Sorry emasculating my race is my fetish

Attached: 029283.jpg (1210x1846, 620K)

All men should be put in chastity and feminized, race regardless.
Every race has fetish appeal to people to whom it's exotic, and therefore it has value.

whos gonna fuck the sissies if all men are caged?

Kys dyke in an original way

i just want a BBC to breed me desu

We are like the default, the all rounder. Don’t be jelly bruh

whites are stronger than blacks
UFC heavyweight champion is white
whites also invented nearly everything while shitskins including Asians invented jack shit

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

I just want you to kill yourself, faggot scum

Attached: 4.jpg (640x897, 66K)

>Also the cruelest, dumbest and other people who've set humanity a step back were also white.

Wow, I never knew Mao was white. Damn, you learn something new everyday.

More