Traps vs women

Traps vs women.

Who is better?

Attached: Nathalie Mars Trap.jpg (900x1125, 121K)

women. i don't need another dick.

women, they’re softer and smell better

Women. It's kind of like asking what's better, masturbating or sex? I like some traps, but nothing is better than the real thing.

Attached: 75021333_127991045277491_8150275914405526304_n.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

Love the video wheres she's swallowing all those jap loads.

Traps, if you can get one that looks like OPs pic

- always up for sex
- anal always on the menu
- better dick sucker as knows how it feels
- can give you a great prostate massage if you know what I mean

Vagina wins every time.

Attached: delicious-kylie-nicole-tries-out-some-new-toys-07.jpg (1024x680, 176K)

Can ball up with him 1v1 or 2v2 against randoms
Likes video games
No babies
Fist fights are allowed
Back up in case intruder

Yeah of he can look like natalie Mars forever and not get gross this is a no brainer

sometimes traps are better
sometimes women are

Attached: sissy trap boipuccibutt ella hollywood legendary (3).jpg (2048x1536, 374K)

Attached: sissy legendary 434 3 (1).png (400x514, 226K)

Not big on anal.

Attached: sherry kosnaski sissy rw legendary (1).png (705x897, 865K)

Attached: FemAtHeart 32 sissy legendary.jpg (640x791, 50K)

all things solved by hormones

>wears long bangs to hide the balding
women easily

>Traps vs women.
>Who is better?

Depends on what you are asking them to do?
make a sandwich?
Sadly Both Fail at this task and require a few black eyes before they learn.

Attached: Capture.png (568x440, 532K)

Attached: hC9JPW76tmpNidPe1b63LvDtfIwmjBZvCqvxMY7l6Gw.jpg (640x769, 81K)

Women, traps have a more unorthodox type of mental illness than most women have.

Attached: tumblr_mzgsqv4OcK1rg38foo1_500.jpg (500x521, 58K)

True. I love a good prostate massage

Missing out. I love it both ways

passable traps.
no worry about pregnancy.
sex drive that matches mine.
loves giving and receiving anal.
doesn't bleed and act like a fucking psycho every fucking month.
it's the best of both worlds.

Sounds good to me. I would totally bottom for a passable trap.

it's Fucking amazing

Traps are women you fucking idiot.

I'm female agender, and I would love to fuck a trap

Do tell! I've been pegged a few times and loved every second of it. I'd only want to try the real thing if it was attached to a hot woman though.

If you don't mind me asking, what is agender?

I don't feel that I am a man or a woman

Imagine thinking this

Both are shit

Interesting. does it vary day to day? When do realize you were agender?

Again, if you're comfortable answering, I've never spoken to an agender person before.

You are the idiot, traps are men with tits

There are approximately 1.3 million trans individuals in the US alone and of which 80% roughly suffer from every single bullet point in the list. Stds, prostitution for validation or ease, mental health issues. The works.

If you can somehow manage to find yourself one in the remaining 20% that is even remotely normal, it’s no different than dating a cis gendered woman but with a dick.

It’s been said before in this thread, but that is actually the best of both worlds of you find yourself attracted to either sex.

Also have to find yourself a partner who doesn’t want to remove their junk, cause then if you’re not just using the situation for a quick nut you have a whole other bag of cats to contend with.

Who’s this

Nice write up. I'm not attracted to guys, but if a trap was passable as a female I'd be down.

Bump

Traps are better.

Attached: 915C492A-8803-4D2E-8A88-BD0D47C84B77.jpg (540x720, 70K)

I just don't really understand what it mean to feel like man or feel like a woman. I realized it when I was 22 that this term fits

I'll assume that was a polling number. In which case, your 20% is gonna be henry down the street that wears high heels in his bedroom, all alone on the weekends while his wife takes the kids to soccer practice, not some goddess on Earth that just so happens to keep a cock n balls around for the right time.

Who dis cutie?

How’s that working out for you?

Did you ever think, that you define what is a man or a woman, not vice-versa? If you've got a cock, and don't feel macho on tuesday, that doesn't make you not a man, just like feeling macho on wednesday wouldn't make you a man either. You've somehow been convinced that you know what every other man or woman feels like on the inside, and that you don't feel that way. That is impossible to know.

That describes me. I like crossdressing and playing with myself, but its only a kink.

Hi Henry

Read the file name, dipshit.

Interesting. What do you feel like most days? Does it affect you relationships at all?

That's not my name, but hi lol.

I'm going shopping tomorrow morning any suggestions for girl clothes I should buy?

Sure if you're a retarded faggot.

A chainsaw. Do a lumberjack Monty Python cosplay.

It’s rare, but you’re not wrong that the numbers become skewed if you bring in the outliers like that. Excluding the Henry and Harold’s, and anyone in perma-egg state, you will have true women with dicks who live as such.

To find one with a good head on their shoulders, finances not revolving around their identity or creed, and normal living conditions relative to their age whom are also single is incredibly difficult.

The social anxiety aspects of being passable or not aside, and as a bit of advice to those not seeking just a thrill but an actual relationship, sincerely treat them like you want to date them and it’ll be fine.

Lol, I'll figure out how to a lumberjack/lingerie costume for next Halloween.

I'm not sure, I suppose that I am shizoid, so my reality is weird. I am with relationship with imaginary friend now, but it is an asexual relation.

What is this "egg" thing people keep mentioning. For me, crossdressing is purely a fetish. I would be interested in doing drag, but it would be for halloween or charity or something like that lol.

Huh. I'm sorry to hear that. But I would like say thank you for being open. I find gender psychology really interesting.

And, things will get better. Just keep believing in yourself and seek professional help if you need to.

none of transvestite guys are passable

Thanks. Being shizoid is not so bad actually, I feel good in my imaginary world. Unfortunately, I have anxiety problems too, and "professional help" isn't helping.

Women:
Some chance of being mentally stable
Less chance of having HIV (1/13)
Can be seen with them in public
Can have children and get married if you like them
Have vaginas
More faithful
Likely to have a real job
Unlikely to take drugs

-worse giving head
-unlikely to be into anal
-less horny, won't take it like a good girl

I had a neighbour like that, dressed in drag for carnivals and parties, had a wife and 3 kids. Perfectly normal dude, didn't even like cock which is a shame, dude was in his forties and looked better than half the women in the building.

Haha. Sounds like goals for me. I'm in my 20s now.

I went to college with a huge fashion program and a large LGBT community. One of my female friends who was a fashion designer kept saying that I should do drag, looking back on it I should have. I wasn't as much of a free spirit back then.

I've been pegged many times. it's just not as good as the real thing. I love when a tranny grabs me and shoves her dick deep inside my ass. you have got to try it.

Hot. I'm gonna have to find a way...I used to love when my ex would be a bit rougher during pegging.

Slow and soft feels great, but there something super erotic about being held down and drilled.

Yeah, sucks for me too, I'm 32 now ND feel like I've gotten too old for it. But hey if that dude could pull it off, I still have hopes for some day trying it out.
What would be the first thing you'd try on ?
I mean something that's not going to completely destroy my will to try it further in case it looks like ass.

exactly. have her get rough with you. try fisting. the full feeling, the stretching, the nut you bust while doing it is out of this world.

>t. virgin

I think fisting is where I'd draw the line. And yes there's nothing like nutting with something pressing on your prostate.

She used let me Jack off but stop right before I came so she could "fuck the cum out of me" it was so fucking hot.

just keep stretching it. fisting isn't difficult and the sensations are AMAZING.

I've been wearing lingerie while masturbating since I was in HS. But, for someone who's not doing it purely for kink, maybe a dress...

There's a trans girl that usually give really good advice to cds in these threads. She said that "a-lines" tend to work best.

A video of her getting fucked, would be incredible!

Dudes talking about fisting here and I struggle with 3 fingers, any advice fistbros ? Maybe I'm just not patient enough.

Women are always better than men.

Women are better by far. Traps are a lot harder to beat up.

just completely relax. exhale and 'push' as you insert. keep at it and you'll work up to it over time.

I don't think it's for me. I'm totally happy with 2 fingers and an average sized cock/dildo

fair enough. I enjoy the "stretching" and the ridiculous full feeling it brings. it's a whole nother world.

>lingerie while masturbating
I think I'll start here, but yes I am doing purely for kink, maybe cam a little or meet up with some dude but not for my everyday life.

I'll look into some nice dress and see if I can get some opinions from camming and maybe Sup Forums but people here are pretty cruel tbh i'd probably just get roasted.

EXTREMELY hard to not want to fuck raw and simply marry. god damn!

Thanks for the advice, any idea on how long does it usually takes from when you start to actually fitting it in ? Days, weeks ?

The GORGEOUS White China, takes dick like a champ!

No fucking way this is a trap, please prove me wrong

Traps are whores, women are whores, but women can bear children. So women are better.
Some traps are hot, some women are hot, but women can bear children. So women are better.
Some traps are horribly ugly, some women are horribly ugly, but women can bear children. So they are better

In that case, just panties and a bra. That's how I started ;) walmart has super cheap bras and tons of panties to match with.

Everyone here recommends amazon, too.

Also, I'd like to post here, but I don't shave my body, have a bread and am super masculine looking...so it wouldn't go well...

ITT
Would you rather be straight, or pretend to be straight

Yeah going to buy the stuff is probably the hardest part. I'll just go somewhere I don't usually shop and try to not drop my spaghetti when I have to pay. Since I don't really know my size yet I'll try Amazon later on.
If I ever post it'll be body only and if I shave, I don't even post my face in normal threads imagine crossdressing xD

Being gay is superior to being straight in every way.

Bi is masterrace.

You kinda get used to it. IIRC Walmart also has cute bra and panty sets for like $13. Just check the size online before hand. Plus if you buy a set people will just think you're getting it for your gf. As weird as it sounds one time when I bought panties and a skirt the girl behind the counter gave me a smirk and an "I know what you're up to" look. It was so fucking hot.

I'd never post my face here for any reason either.

My ex girlfriend was Bi...my god was she fun.

>more faithful
Fags don't get married, so you won't get assfucked in divorce court when your bitch decides it's time

femboys > traps > cis women > guys

A night with a hot trap is a dream of mine, they seem fucking wild in bed

Guess I can just sew wheels to my hands and feet and pour gasoline down my ass if I decide to be a car. Just because you imagine something doesn't make it true

Hmu traps

Attached: daddyspankz97.png (640x640, 61K)

Kinda depends. Women are great, but sex with traps is intrinsically kinkier, simply because they ARE traps. I personally prefer traps just for that reason.

Traps

Attached: 0B78FD92-8AF9-4917-A530-9FD58FE6A143.jpg (540x629, 82K)

I like both but prefer real women.

Imagine being such a delusional faggot so far in denial that you believe this.

Mental illness.