A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. The priest says he likes it, but what should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: WIN_20191208_103314.jpg (1112x1440, 1.09M)

tits or gtfo

nice variation, lel

Suck off the priest?

tits of gtfo (2)

Tits or gtfo slut

just gtfo theres enough tits around here

Having a small pp doesn’t make you a girl.

Tits or GTFO

fucking newfags have no idea who this is

Stop going to church, god doesn't exist. The hair is good like this. Also post nudes

tits or gtfo (3)

It will never catch on like "sadly my ex passed away..." though.
I wonder how old this chic is by now.

fuck off, faggot

Attached: boy.png (928x466, 68K)

Damn this is some stale pasta

Not true. God exist. And He hates fags like yourself.

All gf in my life were short haired. You're hot, show your pussy

Way to fall for obvious bait fedora boy

fellow intellectual. i too hate people that have a life not revolving around a shitposting site. good thing we can blow each other off, old senpaii

TITS OR GTFO

Oh my god how many people are gonna post this photo. You think they wouldn’t be dumb enough to post this shit considering all of Sup Forums has seen this shit by now.

Either shoot up the place or stop being such a faggot bitch and just stop going.

They think you're an altar boy because the priest's cock is stuck up your ass, not because your hair's short. Also, stale pasta. Also tits or gtfo.

Nicee one Elon...

Attached: 6211574960422678.jpg (1444x1191, 128K)

Girls with short hair are hot as fuck

girls who look a little bit like boys are the cutest ones

Stop going to church and join the only true white pro European religion paganism and fight for Nat soc

Attached: 1575750705970.jpg (768x992, 153K)

Copypaster nigger

you should tease them back about them believing in sky fairies and harassing kids because of it
>by which I mean lock them in the church and burn it down with all of them inside