Anons with Asian gfs/wives what's it like?

Anons with Asian gfs/wives what's it like?

Attached: 1574095756122.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Horizontal vagina

How common is that?

Attached: 1575527335706.jpg (249x742, 37K)

her parents are a pain in the ass to deal with

Yeah I've heard about that. Literal tyrants is what one of my friends say.

Bump for interest, been talking to this phililiphines girl

How is it going?

I can confirm they smell like noodle grease even if they eat an americanized diet do not recommend

The luxury of a Chinese wife runs out quickly once you have kids. Plus as it has been mentioned, the in-laws suck, the nagging starts...they’re just like any other woman

How???

>they’re just like any other woman
THIS

Boring tbh..

Idk bro genetics or some shit.

I've been dating a Mongolian girl for a month now, feelsgoodman

Does she bring the fury of Ghengis Khan???

i always thought it was like being in a relationship with 3 people - trying to juggle what to do/say that would please all 3 of them at once
and that's just a game you can never win

even worse if she's got brothers

Nice, I've always wanted to date a mongoloid myself

>feelsgoodman
She have a booty?

Pretty fuckin great, fuck like animals and she is incredibly caring. Pic related

Attached: 1471883480980.jpg (526x1105, 140K)

Sounds like a nightmare

Love it but she can be a real fucking bitch sometimes. Like any girl.

Viet?

Korean?

Chinese wife with a viet side piece. Married for nearly 15 years and dicking the gook on the side for the last 8. Zero complaints. Sure the wife can be a fucking nagging cunt sometimes, but honestly that's how it is with all women. The inlaws are shit but all inlaws are shit.

The wife has an insane body showing almost no signs of aging and her pussy is as tight now as it was when she was 15. Loves eating ass and never misses a chance to down my loads - basically insatiable oral fixation. Gook is much younger so of course she's still got that insane American-fed Viet body; big perky tits, thick ass, flat belly, all on a 4'11 frame. She knows she's the side piece and will never be anything more than a tight hole for me to empty my balls into. Routinely make her suck my wife's cream off my cock before fucking her up the ass.

In a nutshell, Asians FTW.

Part. Also laotian and Cambodian

Attached: 1495133997471.jpg (898x1197, 399K)

Ah nice fan fiction bro!

>she's still got that insane American-fed Viet body; big perky tits, thick ass, flat belly, all on a 4'11 frame
My viet gf loves to joke how the American diet gave her a butt and tits

Dating a half-swedish, half-korean girl for 3 years now.
She's the one bros, I'm gonna fucking marry her

She hates weeb stuff but then she really likes bringing super fobby asian girls into our bed

Attached: 20191208_121851.jpg (894x1450, 673K)

So a SEA blender?

>She's the one bros, I'm gonna fucking marry her
Good luck!! So she's a hapa qt?

All of them

Seriously. American-raised Viet girls fucking kill me. Once I got a taste, there was no turning back. That said, gooks are definitely inferior Asians and basically serve no purpose in life other than being cum dumps. I've cheated on my wife more times than I can count, almost always with gooks, but she's still the main dish haha.

dating a japanese girl, she's pretty nice and really submissive in bed. first girl i've been with who lets me cum inside her every time and even begs for it/calls me daddy. we've been doing some race play lately too and its fun

Attached: 1573846115713.jpg (575x766, 99K)

Bingo

Attached: 2.png (487x709, 360K)

Ehh she's a mathematician so she's not inferior or anything like that. Probably gonna marry her tbh. She's also 5'4" so she ain't short and she knows how to ride.

High maintenance and short temper in private. If you're a white boy you get bonus points for being multicultural. Plus, Asian chicks prefer white guys so you can get at them easily. They're just as horny as other cultures but just don't show it. Dated Vietnamese, Chinese and Filipino.....all freaks

Jap wife and I have done a fantasy where an American soldier rapes a Japanese civilian. Not really into it Honestly but she loves it. Kudos btw, she's got a nice booty

kek

Yeah man she's totally a happa qt. Biracial, bisexual, bipolar, perfect in almost every way. Been with a lot of Asians, would definitely recommend happas over them

Viet girls definitely know how to ride.

For all their exasperation with yellow fever they very much seem to have white fever

Best part of fucking Asians is the race play.

I have a 20# bag of rice in my pantry and a rice cooker with ready rice 24/7

For real, she squeezes the nut right out of me. She has a habit of turning around and watching while I nut with this gigantic grin. Fucking adorable.

Just not all that into it, also satanic trips.

>bipolar
Run

How long together? How'd you meet?

An unstable woman just needs a stern and stable hand to discipline her. It only becomes problematic if we don't fuck for like a week which only happens when we're long distance

Attached: cb6d274e-7826-4d88-a4ad-173fafee3391.jpg (609x1080, 34K)

Hapa qt?

YES. Dude, you know what I'm talking about. Viet girls know how to work a cock. My gook can literally work her pussy on my dick without even moving. It's like she's contracting her guts around my shaft, literally milking my cock. Every Viet girl I've fucked can do this, it's fucking insane. That said, I still fuck her in the ass all the time just to put her in her place haha.

Word of advice, they are fine up to about 35-40 years, then turn into wrinkled monkeys. Filipinos have the shittest of the asian cuisines and are the most annoying & officious, they are not graceful & dignified like the Japs or Taiwanese (whose food is fucking way better).

>literally work her pussy on my dick without even moving. It's like she's contracting her guts around my shaft, literally milking my cock
Holy shit it's crazy right?? how tf can they do that? It's like their built to pleasure men.

Dated Latinas and Asians most of my life, and honestly it's about the same

>bomb sex
>sassy personality
>annoying family
>clingy/jealous (which I like)

I've only dated like 2 white girls, and if that's your norm then I'd say just being with any other girl is more fun for me imo.

yes

Attached: 1111.jpg (481x692, 32K)

Mixed with a latina?

Far and away the best relationship I've ever been in. My girlfriend is Filipino/Chinese. Her family loves me and they're awesome.

We never fight. She's smart, gorgeous, and never bitches at me for anything. Always understands and it's easy because we like the same shit. Been together 3 years and known each other for 10.

Sex is absolutely amazing. I cum in her constantly, I've pissed on her, we play with each other's asses, etc.

Honestly if you don't have an asian girlfriend or wife idk what the fuck you're doing.

Haha yeah it's insane. If you've never put your cock in a Viet girl then you can't understand how that shit feels.

Oldfag here (36), have fucked/dated Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai, Viet, Filipino, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, Indon & Malay women.

I have, however, been cured of the yellow fever and am in a successful LTR with a white girl who I’ll likely marry.

AMA

Attached: B781E340-E91E-4119-ADAE-D060251DFA77.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>Mixed with a latina?

exactly

Attached: ggg.jpg (720x960, 55K)

The cuisine is actually good, but fuck the families are the worst of any Asian groups. Tyrannical motherfuckers who are passively aggressive towards white guys who go with their daughters.

Dude slap a ring on that

Well I'm happy for you, glad you found someone!

This

Chinese girls love eating ass idk what it is but they give amazing rim jobs. No homo but seriously fucking love it when my wife shoves her tongue in my ass. You haven't lived until you've had a bitch lick the inside of your asshole.

There are some good things in it, but far & away it is the bottom tier of asian food, due to geography mostly. Give me Taiwanese or Vietnamese tucker any day, it’s the tits.

Yeah, not gonna lie even if I don't end up with her (i doubt she'll say no) I'm sticking with Viets. The sex has just been amazing.

>Asian features and Latina curves
Hnggggggg

Trust me man I am. For the first time in my life I don't give a shit about other girls. I literally have everything I want. She even makes more money than me AND she thinks SHE'S the one who's lucky. I think I'm in a god damn simulation sometimes.
It's awesome bro I don't fucking care. I'm masculine/confident enough to not feel self conscious about it. I let her stick her finger in my ass while she sucks my dick, feels amazing. Cum buckets.

I used to know a couple of gay guys through work (flight attendants, I am flight crew) who would feed me very good cocaine and & take turns doing that to me while the other sucked me off. Better BJ than any asian/woman ever, TBH.

>inb4 faggot

>In a nutshell, Asians FTW.

Attached: 1573436987497.jpg (640x480, 34K)

So what are you waiting for? I'd kill to be in your situation.

>and the ass

Attached: ye.jpg (638x637, 446K)

pathetic race traitors. nothing worse is humanly possible.

Dated a Filipina in the Philippines, she was extremely nurturing, like to the point of servitude. I treated her like a queen, and in her culture that doesnt happen therefore she treated me very well. Cooking cleanIng, sex all the goods she tried 100%. The only negative was extremely insecure and she had post orgasm, cbt chastity-femdom fetishes that I had to endure, she had a group that would come over and do fetish stuff with, it was at first humilating and weird but I got use to it since it was once a month. Most of it wasn't bad, chasity at most was worn for 2 days, prior to a party, and the cbt was light...the post orgasm torture sucked alot, but she was understanding.

I now date a Vietnamese American and it's good, pretty much the same stuff that's positive, no weird fetishes I have to endure. Parents like me, so its good

Oh my God.
You're a lucky son of a bitch.

simply da best

Attached: Lizzy micro dress.webm (1880x1080, 1.81M)

Haha, like I said, Chinese got that oral fixation. My wife does that same thing, fingers my ass while she sucks me dry. Never fucked a woman that guzzled jizz as greedily as she does. Even when I dump in her pussy, she'll still get on my cock and suck until she gets another load haha

I can believe it. I've been in the dumps lately because my Filipino gf had to leave her home (shit family trying to control her life) and therefore been so much to try to get her all set. She's unfortunately sometimes insecure or just not used to the hard life so I end up taking the brunt of it. She's not stunning, but a solid 6 or 7/10, but fuck has it been a living hell with her family.

To each his own.

yeah that's 2gay4me bro
I'm moving to where she lives then intend to propose with her parents' permission. Gotta do it right my man.

>then intend to propose with her parents' permission. Gotta do it right my man.
Nice!! Good old fashioned way, do you think her dad will give you permission?

Attached: baby.webm (352x640, 850K)

Hnggggggggggg

Tiny thai.
Very submissive.
Tight as fuck
Hates if I cum in her mouth but she lets me if I want to.
Wettest pussy I ever fucked
Tiny tits but nice ass and thigh gap.

I'd fuck that ass.

>parental permission
Good luck if they ever retract or regret giving it, because the Filipino side will try to subvert the relationship. It should be more a gesture of 'I'm asking to show respect, but I'll do what I want' unless they're 10/10 easygoing parents.

I've fucked a few Thais, but I prefer Ladyboys. It's cute when they blow their load while you're drilling them in the ass.

Absolutely, her dad was in the Army and I'm Air Force. I call her parents mom and dad, they love me like a son. I've stayed in their house while I visit.

Look don’t be surprised if after a rough patch or a big argument she does go crawling back to them, but you have to move on at that point & never look back, because it means you’ll always be #2 to their whims. Plus the brothers seem to think they’re cholo gangsters and try to act hard, usually because they’re too stupid to get into college, unlike other asian races.

>I'd fuck that ass.

so you want to cuck me?

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

my GF, she's korean

Attached: Lizzy Black Micro dress.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

never dated, only fucked. Best moaners out there and love the white cock (im white :) )
Never met one who was against a facial.

My experience includes chinese, filipino, viet, indian and korean.

Filipinas are my kryptonite. They usually have ass, very pretty, Americanized and fun to be around. They be crazy as fuck, but a good trade off.

Attached: azncshot.jpg (400x362, 29K)

Sure.

LBs give better head anyway. I’ve never found Thai girls, one or two absolute freaks aside (and they were women >35), that particularly interested or good at sucking dick.

Awww he will probably say "what took you so long!" Good luck user!

you must be chinese....no one cares or even recognizes taiwanese people besides chinese or other tais

Explain this group that would come over