OK Sup Forums so here it goes. My wife and I are married for 12 years now. We have 2 kids aged 4 and 2 years

OK Sup Forums so here it goes. My wife and I are married for 12 years now. We have 2 kids aged 4 and 2 years.

Yesterday I found some messages on her phone which prove that she was unfaithful. I don't know to which extent, but one picture showed his upper body covered in hickies so it wasn't just cuddling.

She doesn't know that I know. I am beyond heart broken and I just don't know how to react.

I could go full beast mode, throw her out of the house, the full story.

I could try to talk sense into her, after all, it's not just about us, it's also about our children whom I love more than anything else on this planet.

But can I really forgive her? The amount of betrayal is huge. I don't have anyone to talk about because we share the same friends. In fact, I consider her my best friend.

Sadly, we don't have any sort of marriage contract, so if shit really hits the fan, I will be the one paying and she probably will get the kids.

So Sup Forums, after years of lurking, I ask about your opinion. I know to expect the worst. But maybe some of you are actually helpful.

TL;DR My wife is a bitch and cucked me.

Attached: 7b2.jpg (569x571, 172K)

Do this

Attached: 1561061666883.jpg (500x472, 77K)

I'd say go beast mode if you're really that torn about it.

If you wanna be more passive, I'd say find a way to get into it. That's what i did.

Either way, your relationship will never last, so make the most of it while you can.

Kick her out, lawyer up, hit the gym

Make sure you have your own copies of these messages.

This is why MGTOW is so popular. Women CAN'T be loyal, it least the modern empowered woman can't. Marriage is a sham and is purposely set up against men today. I have never been married, retired early without worrying about taking care of shitty kids and I get to keep all of my wealth and assets. Is it lonely? meh, a little but I'm pretty good being on my own, especially knowing that I get to basically laze around and relax all day :3

Have fun SIMPS, wagecucks, and beta blue balled men of soceity, TEE HEE HEE TTEE HEHEHEHEHE

Beat the shit out of her

I do

Divorce, your marriage is ruined. You will never trust her again. Even if your marriage sustain for any amount of time her actions will always be on your mind in some way.

if you live in a small town op, go get a consult from every divorce lawyer in town, they won't be able to represent her after talking to you. She'll have to go get a lawyer from outside the area which will help.
You want to protect your kids and your own life, don't try to punish her or anything. If you're a great dad to your kids through this thing they're probably going to understand some day who their mother really is.

Ask her if she loves him or if it's about sex. Usually it's just about sex. If you can forgive her and she still loves you, you can work it out. Also, now would be a good time for you to try some strange as well. Let your wife know you're doing it, if she's ok with it that means she thinks it will cancel out any shame and regret she might feel. If she's not ok with it then she really is a raging, controlling bitch who isn't worth another second of your time.

Solid advice. It's not worth to forgive an unfaithful bitch just for the kids. Sorry, man.

Keep calm. You only found out because she wanted you to, which means she’s ready for you to go crazy and ensure she gets money and kids. You need to consult a lawyer and start getting your ducks in a row without tipping her off. Gather more evidence as it presents itself and do not let her force your hand. Good luck.

msg the guy from her phone saying 'come over'.
wait for him to knock on your door.
shoot his cock off.
???
profit.

Thanks mate

Imagine being this much of a delusional virgin.

having kids complecate whole situation, leaving you with limited options
all depends how much you love them and how much you love/hate your wife.
honestly i have no idea if there is "correct" course action here, because if you stay - you are cuck that can be cheated on with no repercussions, but if you kick her out, your kids will suffer regardless if you or her will "visit" them as many times as you can.
RIP man

Good. After you lawyer up, you'll be able to tell your eventually-to-be-ex that her kids will know that it was her actions that made their upbringing hell. Maybe she'll want to change her behavior, maybe not. The lawyers need to be there in advance for the maybe-not possibility.

Yo YO YOan Wait up Playa!

How do you know she cheated with a GUY?

This could be an early christmas present if it turned out she was fuckin a split!

This could be like getting an extra piece of chicken in your bucket for free!

I never understood this reasoning. Why the fuck would you beat him up? Its her who cheated. Jeez

If you think about it, why is sex on a special pedestal in most relationships? Why is it usually the one thing that cannot be shared outside of a relationship? A person can be great friends with coworkers, have deep, meaningful conversations with them, clearly care about them deeply, share jokes, share sorrow and joy, eat together in work lunches, etc. 95% of what a relationship is about, even hugs and light flirting in the office are usually ok. Everybody understands that everybody is attracted to more people than just their spouse. However I'm the same as you OP. If my wife cheated on me it would be devastating, logically I just can't understand why.

Divorce, if she tries to take the kids, threaten to take their virginities

Here's the most important thing. If there is no "contract" (I think you meant pre-nup) then things usually get split 50/50. Not sure how alimony works but I think if you can prove she was cheating it's harder for her to get it. Now back to the most important thing, DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE. I'll repeat it, DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE. Most guys think this is taking the high road. And while it is, the court looks at this as abandoning the family and you will lose everything at that point. Make her move out and get an apartment if it comes to it. Do not leave the house. Do not engage in fights or battles, get everything in e-mail, and talk to a lawyer.

bro, I'm not a virgin. I hate biological women so much that I exclusively fuck traps. I forgot to mention that I'm buff from all the free time I have so I just meet slutty traps from the chans and reddit. Pretty nice tbh, I've been in some Chaturbate streams before fucking a qt 9.5.

and I'm just and ugly buff guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Just confront her, be honest and talk it over.. see where it goes. Try not to let yourself get emotion during the talk. Speak clearly and think clearly. You owe it to yourselves to try and overcome this, for yourselves and for your children. If you can't overcome it, you will decide that when talking.

Cheat on her

get your kids DNA tested before you do anything else, test your own aswell so you know if your the parent

Seriously - do not let her know you know. Contact every single divorce lawyer in town and choose the nastiest one. Try to get everything in your name if possible. Make a plan for when you confront her, like: do it in a public place, talk to the kids an explain what’s happening before you confront her, make sure the kids are not at home, have friends move out all the shit that’s of value to you she could destroy, change locks/get keys, inventory all the stuff you both have and photograph it.

Right now, you are devastated, but right now is the time to act. If you can’t do it, find some divorced male friends to motivate you. Grieve later, do stuff now.

This is clearly a woman.

I would forgive her

Sorry about your marriage being ruined.
But she told me your pee pee is small and she's not satisfied.

Wagie wagie get in cagie.
All day long you sweat and ragie.
NEET is comfy; NEET is cool.
NEET is free from work and school.
Wagie trapped and wagie dies.
NEET eats tendies, sauce, and fries!

Attached: serveimage.png (750x725, 810K)

Hi dude, sry for you . I know it's easier to say than to do but keep your mind clear . get all evidence you can have , do a dna test for your kids if they are yours good if not see the good side of it ; more evidence again her . like a previous mate said don't leave the house stay straight in your dad role and when you(ll have all the evidence suit her and take every thing you can take from her BUT be smart don't make her a martyr by a hitting her she'll use at againts you . Good Luck buddy

it's true tho

Then why is she posting and not showing tits?

Props to you for not freaking out on the spot. Im married 13yrs with 2 kids, would be crushed if this happened to me. I think I'd lawyer up, this really matters. Get the best lawyer you can.

Divorce is not cheap.

But you need to do it now, because you will never be able to trust this woman again. After 18-20yrs of marriage you may likely be forced to pay alimony for the rest of HER life as well.

It sucks, I feel bad for your kids, terrible to rip a family apart, but you know what needs to he done.

Or roll the dice, and hope she never does it again, either way it will take years to trust any woman again.

Lawyer up and hit the gym.

Ask her what she’s been doing and if she lies about it she doesn’t love you anymore because either A, you don’t satisfy her needs anymore or B she’s a lost cause

This

This is good advice. It is extremely hard and the more calm you remain the more she will escalated but you must remain calm. No matter what. You are entitled to be in that house as long as you don't do anything criminal. If she hits you, take it. Let her do what ever she wants. Then go to the hospital, get care records, take pictures, and file a police report. Then go back to the house. You need to make sure you're the responsible, sane, committed one in the relationship.

Yes

The only option is to murder your wife and kids.

Shit advice. All women care about is sex. If your bitch cheats on you, throw her out. No forgiveness.

Kill him.. then her and the kids

You need to arrange for her to have an accident. If you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, alimony is state dependant. If the poor fuck lives in Colorado, they side with the girl. Which is WAY fucked, unless if the guy is actually at fault. This state always assumes the guy is at fault, regardless of whether he is or not. So he ends up getting fucked, where, even if the chick is the one who fucked up big time, she wins.

Attached: MarriageDivorceTrigger_2a.jpg (552x594, 48K)

Attached: MarriageDivorceTrigger_2b.jpg (850x888, 136K)

get more evidence of her cheating, since your probably gonna go to court your gonna need to prove you didn't cause the breakdown in the marriage

I'm fortunate in that my wife is so fugly that no-one would put up with her.
Kill me, please.

Attached: NotACouch.png (490x426, 373K)

OP,
Yes contact a lawyer about this if you are serious. You dont have to go through with a divorce but at least someone can help you through more options.
How old are you kids? Timing will help them move on what ever stage of life they are in.
Now here is the Gem.
You announce that you want to start an semi expensive hobby. You start to take money out of the accounts for it and hide the cash. Do this until you have a significant amount of money.
Do not tell the lawyer. If anything tell your parents or siblings if you have any what's going on and 'gift' them the money.
Also take things of value and claim they are lost.
Think about it. Do not drink. Just sit and think hard.
Another path is creating anxiety and a mental health issue due to this if you think will just take the kids. That way you can sue the lover because he knew she was married. Lawyer can tell you all about this.

Sorry but a lot of these guys are right. I found my wife at a dudes location via find my iPhone last year (almost a year to the day). A week from my bday, a week from our anniversary. Shit still hurts and I still don’t trust her. I don’t think I ever will. Probably going to throw in the towel soon. Women are all the same man.

Kids are 4 and 2. On Friday my son will turn 5. Shit timing.

It really sucks that you care for her because that is going to be used against you to the fullest. You need to be ruthless to get out of this with a fair shake. Not that I have experience but... Don't do any drugs, don't drink, don't do anything for a while. Ensure she is doing something, drinking excessively, leaving kids to go party. Drug her yourself if you need to, it's your fucking kids lives and yours we're talking about. Get the cops involved and ruin her. If you have priors you're almost certainly fucked. Cash out now in a not so obvious way. And seek IMMEDIATE council from a lawyer. You may not think you need that but you don't understand the situation if that's the case and you really need to hear it from someone else besides Sup Forums.

Make no mistake though, you have to view her as your enemy or you're going to end up paying her and her new boyfriend's rent. Don't fucking do it. You work your whole life to make it good for your family and she comes along and just idly fucks with you like that.... It's a sham user. If I were your friend I'd help you in real life.

NEET is not an option when your parents are even more dysfunctional than you.

Show the kids the messages. Get them to choose you in the divorce.

Found little johnny who hasn't a fucking clue.

This

Well the kids will be ruined morally and will become the trash you can see wandering in the streets because of broken parents and twisted stories

My personnal advice, try to know what's her deep opinion, if she will let you down and just keeping the kids, then expose the truth on social media, facebook, etc, she will have nothing else to face truth, and nobody can blame you for the actions you will take further after.

You're a complete, worthless faggot. You would never win a fight.

Consult with the top 10 divorce lawyers in your area. Dont let her get to any of them.

Slowly drain your bank account and any retirement accounts you guys have access to. Buy gold or keep cash. Say nothing at all. When you are completely broke then leave her. You could also pursue a temporary leave of absence for your job and tell her you were laid off. It would take manipulation level 100 to pull all this off but over 6-8 months she will move out and want nothing to do with you. Then you go back to working, keep all your cash away from her, and can get on with your life.