Talk about a #mindfuck!

Talk about a #mindfuck!

This one really stopped me in my tracks...

Damn..

Other urls found in this thread:

warsintheworld.com/search.php?stype=full&q=islam&searcha=Search
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_Attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Last year, 44 were shot by Muslims on purpose. This year, 393 were shot by Muslims on purpose with more to come.
Last year 52 were shot by babies on accident. This year, only 16."

FTFY

BAN

ASSAULT

ban assault and automatic babies

PRIORITIES

How many of each group shouldn't have been in the country to begin with?

CHILDREN

How do we ban radical babies???

FPBP

Gotta love how they cherrypick like this. Lefties seem to ignore the fact that Muslims account for 99% of annual terrorist attacks.

Full House FPBP

We've got to target the toddlers' families, it's the only thing they understand.

>he thinks it was an accident

le evil baby xD!

Just realized, my first trips! I can now finally know peace from this place and leave once I acquire quads and then quints.

>Religion of Peace
>Over 1100 dead in 1 month alone

Meanwhile more people drown to death than are killed by AR-15's but we still have liberals running around trying to ban AR-15's with "scary features."

>inb4 OP is part of the aussie gov't crackdown on free speech

wtf I hate toddlers now

Please fuck off with these terrible threads.

warsintheworld.com/search.php?stype=full&q=islam&searcha=Search

I always love showing this page to liberals. Check out the predominant religion that was the cause of most of these attacks:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_Attacks

FFS america... Clearly all of your worrying about fucking muslims does noting at all. Who cares that you've managed to get the death toll from muslims terrorists to a level below that of deaths by toddlers. MAYBE if we focused more on the fucking evil toddler problem, we could get our terror attack death toll up to a better level.

BAN ASSAULT TODDLERS

Kek. Needed that, user.

wtf I hate toddlers now

No Muslim toddlers? Seems suspect.

The real question is how many of those murderous babies were radicalized muslims?

The difference being intent and preventable occurrences

I've gotten quints praising Kek over the winter.
Woke up my mum to tell her.

Every year millions of people die from old age but only 600000 die from murder. Really makes you think....

Is this a pro abortion tweet

If these people had there way there would be beheading and jihad daily. Seriously

>Ugggh you guys, there were only 658 beheadings in the USA last year but 1268 white on black hate crimes. Stop being bigots!

Ban assault toddlers

Ban assault toddlers

Wew

27,000 people killed by Islamic terrorism so far this year though. We aren't allowed to worry about what happens outside our very porous borders?

You're right. MUSLIM BABIES.

Wow and both those figures ten times the number of innocent unarmed blacks by police. Message Received!

Guys, I have a plan.

>Create a toddler watch list.
>Build a huge wall around their beds, so that they cannot roam free. We will call these cribs, and they will have to pay for these walls when they are older.
>Alternatively, we can just send them back to where they came from.

Sup Forums was right again. It's the only solution against the toddler menace.