What would you do if your mother became a hardcore SJW?

What would you do if your mother became a hardcore SJW?

I don't mean a regular liberal, I'm sure plenty of us here have parents that are normal, mainstream liberals. I mean a hardcore full on cuckquean.

people's political views don't usually change at that stage of the game. It would be more realistic to ask what if your daugther became an annoying SJW cunt and threatened to ruin your life bc of your political views.

Tell her to make me a fucking sandwich

Shit on her doorstep

this kind of posts reminds me this board is filled with underage people

no offense meant my young canadian friend, but anyone above 25 will never have this problem, mothers are really busy with menopause and stuff

While that's true to a certain extent, sometimes people who lean one way can lean that way more in old age. William Shatner was always a liberal, but he was a mainstream liberal in the 60s while doing Star Trek, meaning he was a huge homophobe and treated Takei like the faggot he was. Now he's changed with the prevailing winds and pretends he was never a homophobe, and loves fags and gay marriage and all that shit.

So I could see a lady in her 40s or 50s becoming an SJW if she was already a liberal to begin with and only watched and read ZOG media- swallowed the idea of white privilege and all that shit.

Sometimes people go from conservative to liberal in old age, too. David Brock went from conservative to liberal, Ronald Reagan & Frank Sinatra went from liberals to conservative.

make as many off color, racist, sexist, misogynist, islamaphobic, transphobic, whateverphobic jokes as possible to her and in her presence.

She still has to love me, right? Because I'm her kid....

Actually, I'm 27. And as far as "will never have this problem," notice the "If" in my question? It's a hypothetical.

I just rememberd another person who went from conservative to liberal- Elizabeth Warren- she was a republican for years.

>mothers are really busy with menopause and stuff

That means they're not allowed to have political opinions? Aren't 90% of Hillary supporters older women?

my mother is a hill shill, I don't live with her or discuss politics with her because I'm not underage and b&

You think only people who live with their mothers discuss politics with them? Do you realize it's 2016 and you can communicate with people across the globe instantly? #JustCurrentYearThings

Also, I suspect I'm older than you.

Probably never talk/see her again.

My older sister is a hardcore SJW and my parents have pretty much disowned her. At least she moved 1500 miles away and we only need to see her on holidays.

They do, my dad used to be super redpilled hardcore capitalist and somehow he turned into a refugees welcome cuckold in the last six months.

I don't even recognize him anymore.

so, in Canada, people's political opinion evolution happens the opposite than the rest of the world?

here, young people starts leftist, and in the course of their lives they turn to the right year after year. It happens in Great Britain too judging by the age study made on the Brexit vote.

but yeah, you're right, I guess I fucked up with the hypothetical "If"

so, my bad, my sincere apologies

carry on

25, and no I don't constantly text my mother or talk with her, we get together once every other month or so. Do I look like I'm still attached to the teet you current year, canadian shitposting meme incarnate

I heard an author named Ken Wilber talk about how the research showed that women's worldview didn't change very much between the ages of 25 and 55. It was like a cerain ossification set in. This makes them notoriously stubborn and hard to treat in therapy. Maybe it's an adaptive thing so that they present a stable view when raising their children since consistency is of some importance when raising kids.

So, I'n 27, I am older than you. I chat with my mother on my phone every day. I'm sorry you don't have a good relationship with your mother.

Actually my mother lives in Texas. And she's politically moderate- leans conservative. But, again, I was asking a hypothetical. You're right most people start out liberal and become more conservative- look at Mamet, Sinatra, Reagan, even guys like Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa and William Gaines.

But my question was a hypothetical.

>27, male
>talks with mom everyday
more than likely you haven't cut the umbilical cord

>pic related

Impossible, my Mum taught me to hate the Jew from an early age. And blacks. And the Chinese. And Abos. And any sort of wog.
Love you Ma.

Actually, the umbilical cord was cut 27 years ago, by the nurse or doctor who delivered me when I was born. I would find it very strange if it had never been cut. I would think, actually, that you would assume it had been cut long ago. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard of a case where the umbilical cord was not cut immediately upon the birth of the child.

What a strange comment to make.

My mother has always been a hardcore SJW.

Both of my parents are retarded sjw cucks
>us white people are just as bad as the nazis!
>you know what sweden needs? less swedes!
>slavery is OUR fault!
They constantly talked about this retarded shit.
They also conveniently ignored any and all news about criminal immigrants.

Your Dad must have tread on it at least once though amirite?

Does your mum breed dachshunds for a living?

>Born in Germany
>Moved to Indiana when she was a teenager
>I was born and raised in rural Indiana
>Grandma and Grandpa are the "old-fashioned" kind of racist where they have no issue just casually dropping the word "nigger"
>Once upon a time about 10-15 years ago at a Kmart my mom parked her brand new car in a spot
>There was a cart nearby so she wanted to move it
>Some nigger in a shitty car comes flying down the lot, hits the cart, which causes it to run into the front of my mom's car
>Leave a huge dent and scratches the paint
>My mom starts screaming at the nigger
>Nigger gets out of car, it's a scrawny black girl compared to my mom's chubbier "mom body"
>YEAH WELL IT AIN'T MY FAULT IF I DONE HIT IT CAUSE IT SHOULDN'T HAD BEEN DERE IN DA FIRZ PLACE
>Takes a swing at my mom
>Mom takes it like a champ, pulls out a can of mace, and unloads it into this nigger's eyes
>While she's on the ground screaming my mom stands there kicking her in the ribs repeatedly while screaming "are you proud of yourself now? was this a good decision to make?"
>Mom calls police on her gigantic tracphone cell phone
>An arrest is made, mom sues for the damage of the car AND assault, gets off because self-defense
>Tells me "this is why you should never like niggers"
>Any time a BLM protest comes on screen she starts talking about "fucking niggers"
>Calls me once in a while to talk about "did you hear what those fucking niggers are up to now"

No, I don't think there's any danger of my mom turning into a SJW anytime soon.

It would never happen, because I became Patriarch when my father died.

N-no.

I'm assuming, but they divorced when I was 12 because my mom felt she hadn't gotten to live her wild free younger years. I don't know what the fuck was the point because all she wound up doing after the divorce is getting a shit boring office job, complaining about it all day, watching TV, and playing scrabble on the internet. Seems like a lot of effort wasted for an outcome she could have had while staying with my dad. At least then we would have been a dual income household.

that demonstrates that the whole liberation thing is more of a meme - something they thing they are supposed to want - but then when theyget it they don't know what to do with all that freedom

>that demonstrates that the whole liberation thing is more of a meme - something they thing they are supposed to want - but then when theyget it they don't know what to do with all that freedom

Oh yeah they buy that mirage in bulk. Since I got woke my mom and I tend to get in yelling matches about abortion where I mock the fact that abortion gives girls "the freedom to pursue a career" working full-time jobs for corporate masters. I'm trying to point out the cognitive dissonance with her other favorite political issue -worker conditions (wages, unions, other bs)- but she fucking holds abortion in this deified status.

B a s e d
a
s
e
d

Yeah - unless the societal norm is to marry young and try to stay together as long as possible, I can see why women want to have access to abortion so they can avoid being penalized by the consequences of their whoring around. It's like once society breaks down like it has and the whole idea of putting family first for a woman goes out the window then they want that insurance.

> Do you realize it's 2016 and you can communicate with people across the globe instantly?

implying I don't have my whole family blocked in jewbook

My family on both sides hate black people. Sucks to be a leaf

jelly bro

Just be all for abortion since it keeps the nigger population in check. Cuts down on liberal babies too

I have parents i would consider half democrats

They hate gay people/queers and black people but also dislike republican fiscal policy

I think im more liberal than them. I hate NIGGERS and gay people that base their existence on their sexuality.

Black people can be cool. People who happen to be gay can be cool.

Yes but even for monkeys I have a lingering sense of moral guilt

>tfw catholic guilt is forever

>They hate gay people/queers and black people but also dislike republican fiscal policy

That sounds like me. Wanna trade?

I'm lucky mine will never be like that. She's a filipina, hates the muslims, chinese, gays, indians and other non-assimilated groups.
She only votes for the Labor party (Australian labor party) because of the unions protecting workers rights. She's more socially conservative if anything.

britbong

>dad loves jews and niggers
>even lived in Israel at one point
>thinks we can all live in harmony

Well i don't have these views thankfully.

>MFW my sister is pretty solid SJW but my parents are hardcore hiding their power level

honor killing?

Why does your darkie asian mother hate other darkies and asians? Self haters are the worst. Unless your mom is of significant spanish descent which is still dumb.

classic German immigrant to America. red-pilled.

Well actually now that you mention it she's lighter skinned than most asians (aside from living here for 20+ years) her paternal side is spanish and maternal side is chinese (not full chink though because she herself is mixed). Darkie Flips are usually poorer because they spend most of their time outside in the sun (laborers).

In terms of hating others.
-Muslims (the moros that behead foreigners unless ransom is paid, not to mention they killed 40 police officers trying to apprehend a known jihadist). As well as very distrusting muslim immigrants. She's quite red pilled when it comes to the problem with muslim immigration here. And wonders why so many naive people allow (or want more) to come in.
-Chinese: Especially with the whole thing going on with the south china sea dispute. Many here only employ their own, refuse to assimilate in terms of speaking english. Up until now many buy up large amounts of land and fuck up the rental and real estate market for new home buyers.
-Indians (dot kind not feather): Much the same as Chinese in terms of taking employment opportunities away from domestic students, having shit work ethic and only employing their own kind. They smell, and the men are quite rapey.
-Gays: This is mostly from the Catholic upbringing. She doesn't wish death on them but finds them disgusting and degenerate. In the Philippines gays are ridiculed unless they're not in the entertainment industry.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>tfw mom regularly drops anti-islam redpills on goybook

My mum asks me how she should vote, because I have to live longer with the decision than she will.
This is how all old people should be.

Shoot up a school or something. Isn`t that something kids of liberal moms do ?