What do you think about refrigerators?

What do you think about refrigerators?

Attached: BC766659-EED5-46FF-898F-4156466631DD.png (600x800, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4D8FrKUYkK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad, a little pricey, but a necessity.

I miss the green or yellow ones

I think they are lazy pieces of shit. They have bad attitudes as well. And they steal! They will always tell you they “din do nuffin”.

They're cool, I guess.

They’re cool unless you have r290 or r600 in them. Then they’re scary

its my job to fix them and related stuff so i dont really want to think about them unless i get paid

they do be cool. some even be cold as ice

Attached: david miscavige approves.jpg (355x483, 71K)

I think about them a lot since I literally make my living by repairing them.

Residential fridges? I wouldn’t want to think of work either if I was you

Nah. They hold about as much butane or propane as a bic lighter.

R134A is complete cap tube clogging garbage and anything else is a marked improvement.

Attached: previewfile_1318572557.jpg (761x761, 327K)

I'm married to one.

Attached: 1574751932272.jpg (580x430, 71K)

Cap tubes only block when you cheap out on the vacuum, that being said cap tubes are the worst no matter the gas.

Use Hot Shot 2(R417C) as a drop in replacement, had solved that problem every time for me. More comercial applications for what its worth.

I don't even use one. I live in a small town with no grocery store, so I survive on a diet of nothing but instant mashed potatoes and rice. I have a small bar fridge, but I don't even plug it in because there's nothing to put in it, and it saves me money on electricity. I'm so poor I can't even afford heat in the winter; I stay in a single small closet and heat it with my computer and a candle.

And before you ask, all my money goes on rent and my phone/Internet. My food budget is about $50 a month.

residentials are usually thrown away if broken unless its a really expensive one. but i deal with everything from small bottle coolers at gas stations and minisplit ac/heatpumps up to megawatt transcritical co2 booster plants, ammonia is the only thing i dont touch.

How do you make instant mashed potatoes and rice with no heat?

I used to do a lot of self contained and food service equipment. Now I’m out of kitchens/restaurants entirely and only do chillers/critical equipment. Like you no ammonia, although I think it will make a comeback with environmental restrictions.

Keeps my beer cold so I like em

Microwave.

I spend $200 a week on booze....

Lol nigga did you set up the board to slide this in

Yes, I'm well aware that Sup Forums is full of privileged Zoomers who enjoy the misery of others who weren't born as lucky. I have diabetes, asthma, and painful peripheral neuropathy which causes my hands and feet to burn and give me what feels like electric shocks 24/7. I haven't been able to afford a dentist in decades, so my molars are all broken and rotten with the raw nerve exposed, which causes constant agony and non-stop rounds of infection. I am going blind from a rare form of glaucoma called pigment dispersion syndrome which wasn't caught in time and did too much nerve damage. And last month I ended up in hospital with bilateral pulmonary embolism which came within hours of killing me. They said if I'd gone to sleep, I would never have woken up. I'll now be on warfarin blood-thinners for the rest of my life.

I'm sure all of this is giving you a magnificant hard-on.

the enviromental aspect is taken care of with co2 plants and that also give much better heat recovery. we only use that now since greta&co have put so much tax on r404 it now retails at $550/kg and from next year its banned completely from new installstions. ammonia is for very special needs, and the poision and firehazard is not to be taken lightly.
youtu.be/4D8FrKUYkK4

$550/kg??!? Jesus Christ. In Canada we buy 10 kilos for $190. Transcritical co2 here is getting big in grocery stores but that’s about it, legislation and safety requirements are way tighter here so it’s way more difficult to get vessels with that much pressure in it installed into buildings.

>safety requirements are way tighter here
The ghosts of three rink workers in Fernie would like to have words with you.

>BC
>deregulated all trades
>province literally burns in every possible way

They’re cool.

In Ontario, Mike Harris deregulated elevators and closed the inspection office. He decided elevator companies should inspect themselves. We're all just waiting for the first deaths.

no way...yesterday I was visiting a friend of mine. He has exactly this refrigerator. the first drawer was full beer. But I mean german beer, not this US fag pee

been doing it since 2003 and actually buildt several full size research plants thats been used to develop the tech used today. its funny to think back when we was scared of the high pressure now whe have lunch break next to the machine while it runs at 90bar hp on brazed copper pipes.

i like em

TSSA inspects elevators it’s not deregulated. BC actually deregulated every single trade so now mustard niggers can just show up to a leaking 123 chiller and keep topping it up as it kills everyone.

Is lg a good brand or too early to say?

The TSSA was created by Mike Harris and is funded and operated by the industry itself. They inspect their own elevators. The Ontario Auditor-General says -- surprise surprise -- that the agency is failing the most basic standards. For example, they renewed licenses to 300 elevators which THEY THEMSELVES had already declared too dangerous to operate.

They're pretty cool

> quicksavepoint for our life in the simulation.

It's definitely one of the more difficult things to shove up my ass.

I did know they do a shitty job. I deal with them on the fuels side and they’re full of shit when it comes down to pulling the trigger on something that’s blatantly unsafe. I have dristeem humidifiers in a facility and they explode because the Interpurge is too short but they have a CSA sticker on it so they just charge money for an investigation and don’t bother taking them off the market.

They are things that you should not shake violently. Not if they're full, at least.

Yep, they're the ones responsible for the Sunrise propane explosion in Toronto which killed two people. The TSSA had given them repeated safety warnings, but done nothing about it. Thanks, Mike Harris!