Boss Nigger BTFO CNN

youtu.be/6muGwZGN3JU

The people's sheriff, David Clarke, anally evicerates Don Lemmon on BLM and cop killings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4
youtu.be/UkE66ngS518
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy is the white devil BLM loves to talk about in a black man's body, I love it.

Failure is intolerable.

What the hell is going on here

>man makes lemonade live on cnn
Fucking crushed him

Social Justice

What a fucking piece of shit uncle tom. Go lick a white boy cock u faggot

When life gave us lemons, why in the fuck did it make us Don Lemon?

> The Great Chalaphite of Italy

Go pray Kufur

Sheriff David Clarke is a black Clint Eastwood

He was just on fox and Geraldo kept trying to interrupt him.

Geraldo did that faggot thing where he pretends to agree then just disagrees.

That black man btfo so hard that nigger that was accounted as a case of black on black violence.

shut the fuck up you kufar filth. Your time is up cumskins

I don't know who the dude on the right is but he is total fucking scum. That sheriff BTFO'd him so hard but the faggot kept cutting away.

I agree that he's a totally great guy, but does Sup Forums realize he probably disapproves of you for your white supremacy and actual racism? I mean the nigger is black and a good man at the same time; I sure bet he dislikes being called lesser for his race even though he's better than a lot of people in general.

I'm not seeing any BTFOing

His main point is a whataboutism, for a start

>Boss Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4

>look we are not racists, all lives matter
>boss nigger btfo cnn

suicidati

>he doesn't know Boss Nigger

If all blacks were reasonable like David Clarke, I wouldn't be racist.

true! he a white devil!

I wanted to post that

>Lemon tries to shut him upmevery time he starts losing

The free press was a mistake.

Sheriff Clarke is the one Negro that I truly have respect for. God bless this man.

MC Ride squeezed Don Lemon hard

I love this glorious black man

I thought it was illegal to televize rape

LOL, fuck you and your piece of shit child rapist "prophet". I hope your stupid backwards ideology is wiped from the face of this planet, Muhammed.

Why is this being spammed?

>invite police officer for an interview
>shut him down because he doesn't agree with them

amazing.

Did anyone make the connection between him and the sherrif of Megaton?

He looks identical to Lucas Simms

I'm at work and can't watch the video with sound, can someone tl:dr it ?

>Chalaphite
American education everyone.

>tfw Boss Nigger is a Trump supporter

Sauce on the pic?

>Sheriff is invited at CNN for an interview about baton rouge
>Sheriff says killing police officer is never justified
>Don Lemon gets offended

someone test his ydna haplogroup
he's probably r1b

You will be removed.

underrated m8

Remember

Every
Villain
Is
Lemons

Look at this Uncle Tom motherfucker. He's betrayed his race, and yet you praise him - if he was a white guy, you'd all shit your pants in rage if he betrayed you.

Don Lemon handled this house nigger and you all know it. You just want to pretend he had an argument because you don't have one either.

He didn't betray his race
He said he wanted to fix black on black violence
Those who betray the black race are those who support gangsterism

wtf he wasn't allowed to talk for more than 20 seconds. should've whipped out the nightstick and cracked that Lemon faggot's skull

Sheriff Tom is the one who's offended there, leaf.

the more proud people are of their own race the better i get along with them

Another Boss Nigger BTFO some BLM idiots.

youtu.be/UkE66ngS518

kill yourself you subhuman pedo worshipping shitskin

David Clarke is NOT Herman Cain

>white supremacy
That's not here though, you're thinking of stormfront.

And then what? Say he feared for his life? That doesn't work so well when the camera has been rolling the whole time.

But that's what so glorious about it, because you know that angry nigger would just LOVE to resort to violence, but in this situation he can't do shit. Don Lemon shits on him like the blue collar plebian he is and rubs it in. And as Uncle Sheriff Tom walks away with his shattered pride, stuffing the spaghetti back into his pockets, Sup Forums deludes themselves into believe he totally "wrecked" The Don.

holy kek

Do you think he'd laugh if you called him boss nigger? I hope so. I don't like him if he wouldn't.

I don't know, I wouldn't call him that.

You think he'd laugh if I called him Slave Nigger? Because I would totally call him that.

Sup Forums is white separatist at the least

As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it's my privilege to present a laurel and hearty handshake to our new... nigger

You are dumb.

>Sup Forums is one person
Fuck's sake, I thought we went over this already.

>only i can generalize

Not really. We're anti-degeneracy, and we're seeing a lot of non-white degeneracy and being called racist for it. If this is kept up, we'll eventually get pissed off about it and live up to our reputation as white devils.

When did I generalize?

nah dude don't think of the consequences just go with your heart. would've made for a far better video clip anyways

when did the frog make a generalization

All in favour of making this Based man an honorary aryan?

That shit with the study in particular is just amazing. How can anyone see that and have any respect for the media?

>Here's a study, it says this.
>Actually I've read it and it doesn't.
>The study is completely worthless let's move on.

Incredible.

no, this idea that black people are just like us except they are held down by "the liberals" instead of "the man" or "the whites" is pretty new and comes from the trump influx. black people are a net loss for society
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>Sup Forums isnt this way
>stormfront is this way
these are generalizations frenchie, you are making a claim about the board as a group not an individual

Black lives who commit crimes and are menaces to society don't matter, just as whites, spics, and chinks who do the same.

KEK praises the LEOs

>>Sup Forums isnt this way
Yeah, that's the exact opposite of a generalization
>>stormfront is this way
Stormfront is a white nationalist website, user.

Try again.

AND ANOTHA ONE
>chequeem

there are white separatists here, you saying Sup Forums isnt is a generalization because there are exceptions to that, quite a few actually.
>Stormfront is a white nationalist website
im sure stormfront is more than one person too, why are you arguing something like this

HONORARY SHERIFF OF Sup Forums !!!!!!!
nig lemmon btfo

Damn he's based

>there are white separatists here
Good for them!
>you saying Sup Forums isnt is a generalization
No, again, it's the opposite. OP made the generalisation that this board was a white suppremacist board. I'm saying it isn't. That's not a generalisation.
>im sure stormfront is more than one person too
Right, but the main reason the forum was created wasn't origami, user.
Have you ever even been there?
>why are you arguing something like this
Because you made a false statement when I wasn't even talking to you. If anything you're the one who can't let go.

>Makes a claim about niggers
>Posts an abstract about French IQ to support it
>Ignores the inbreeding in the Muslim population
>Ignores that France is 11% Muslim

Black cops are the most redpilled of all people

Well you know what they say, you can't make lemonade unless you crack a few eggs.

It was the most epic take down of CNN narrative since Trump last spoke on the channel.

Holla for the rocket surgeon!

a generalization is making a claim about a group of people based on only part of information.
read the study

Interesting... Why is David Clarke a Democrat? Is it so those blind vote (D) and those who actually know what he's talking about also vote (D) so conservative values are ensured victory?

>a generalization is making a claim about a group of people based on only part of information.
Ok.
Saying that a group isn't all one thing because there are various types within the group is therefore not generalization.

>Interesting... Why is David Clarke a Democrat? Is it so those blind vote (D) and those who actually know what he's talking about also vote (D) so conservative values are ensured victory
pretty much

It's behind a paywall you fucking nigger. I'm not paying $36 for that shit to read a study about French IQ that has nothing to do about American niggers when many of the niggers in France are Muslim, which means that there is a 30%-50% chance that they're inbred and are more likely to be fucked up cognitively, emotionally, and physically too.

>yfw he will get killed by black for that

Jesus fucking christ that actually hurt.

tfw no more BlueDog Democrats... They are a dying breed. But it makes me question... why do Conservative democrats even exist? I do believe in limited welfare for time being, but also believe in teaching a man how to fish rather than giving him fish eternally.
Heath Schuler was a great representative for my county before Republican gerrymandering cucked him out of the district and replaced him with a generic Republican Yes Man.

Same reason Michael Flynn and Jim Webb are Democrats: the party used to be about protecting American blue collar workers, looking out for all Americans even if it meant stupid buerocratic overhead.

Now it's become a social justice, polarized, terrorist enabling hell hole of caring more about people's feelings than Americans. There are a lot of disenfranchised older Democrats

shut the fuck up, monkey

THANK YOU SHERIFF

>Conservative democrats even exist
Because the party affiliation is based more on family and community than actual personal philosophy. Much like religion. People are just born with it, and fall away over time under the methods of critical thinking. It doesn't necessarily mean they renounce their religion. It's just a cultural label to them that ties them to their community/family.

Stupid though.

asked my mom why she's still thinking of voting clinton
>I'm a democrat, I always have been
it's fucking ridiculous
she hates clinton

I have never seen an CNN interview with a person red-pilling the normie viewers in a way like that before.

Shit, liberal media is falling apart.

This