Why do black people always smell so bad?

Why do black people always smell so bad?

Attached: 1574968635659.jpg (539x648, 33K)

Niggers disgust me

Because they are dirty greasy filthy subhuman trash and like chimps they never bathe

So the blind can hate them too.

Bump because niggers are cancer

White people are so unoriginal. All you do is complain online. No wonder why becky wants to cheat behind your backs

At least we dont rape kids to cure aids and beat up women and steal everything

clean your upper lip, son.

do you mean anymore or just not at present?

Talk about unoriginal lol. We be fukin allda wyte womenz dawg.

true
I juat popped into an India hate thread and it's 95% the same armchair observations and flawed statistics picked from their echo chambers

Whites were never known for raping children cure aids. Much unlike how Africans are currently doing this

>armchair observations

Aka concrete facts that nobody is brave enough to acknowledge

Because they are sub humans
And your sensory organs have thus evolved specifically to dissuade you from breeding with them.
The only people whos genes give them noses to make them think niggers smell good are people who inevitably bred with niggers and thus were taken out of the white gene pool.

Attached: nahdeyjusracisandshiet.jpg (454x685, 71K)

They sweat more, after effect of evolving in Africa. Those of colder climates with less sun exposure sweat less.

Loooolllll

I'm gonna tell my kids this was Lizzo

I get pisssed off when I get sweaty. Maybe that's why they're always so angry and commit so much crime

When summer rolls around and the heat kicks in niggers get so irritated at every little thing lmao. It's hilarious.

kek

Bump

Attached: images-18.jpg (500x601, 68K)

Who doesnt rape kids?? Dont yall have a whole lolita jet to molest children?

you're mistaking whites for jews.

I wish I had a lolita jet!

Ik you do , gunnar xD

Of all ethnic groups, blacks take the least amount of responsibility for self inflicted problems. They love to blame white privilege for their own shortcomings and failures. The ignorance that is passed down from adults to the youth only further continues the problem. Blacks idolize the hip hop culture of drug use, violence, and crime. How racist of white people to police them when they are only taking part in their cultural pride.

Nope..

With Whites it's isolated and not for curing aids. With black afritard thugs it's quite widespread

because they're made out of shit

This tho

Attached: images-8.jpg (559x549, 51K)

whats the deal with black people? they are not black and they are certainly not people

Nice come back. Very intellectual

This is why bm fuck white women. To make you dummies even more mad, so keep complaining ig

imagine starting a facebook group for shit like this

I cant argue with ignorance.. blk ppl blame whites and white ppl love blaming jews

Many don't shower daily because it dries their skin and hair out too much. I've asked several black coworkers why they do this and that's the answer they give. Also, when they want to grow their hair out they don't wash it as much because of how brittle it can get.

Wow that's so original and clever. You're the 1st person ever to say this lol. I like boys anyways idgaf about that even if it was true

they're not human. there is only ONE thing worse: white traitors.

Well I haven't but I'm sure it's happened. As well as black ones hating whites

I can't. I'm not liberal/gay/suicidal. (all the same)

>born to be dirty

I'm gay and I can't stand niggers

fuk da poleece

Cleanliness is a strictly human trait.

but you worship bbc, faggot

Why do whites dry wipe their asses after a shit?
Why do whites not include any seasoning to their food?
Why do whites want to constantly fuck their sisters and moms?
Why do whites cuck themselves?
Whites are racist cause they fear what they don’t understand

Attached: dindunuffin.png (500x603, 173K)

I literally don't know anyone who does any of these things. Apart from dry wiping asses which idk how that correlates.. I do however know a lot of stinky black thugs

because of all the crap that inbred white folks constantly throw at them

>Why do whites dry wipe their asses after a shit?
A lot use wet wipes after. Also, they eventually shower, unlike niggers.
>Why do whites not include any seasoning to their food?
Only the homosexual/liberal whites dislike spice.
>Why do whites want to constantly fuck their sisters and moms?
You're thinking of niggers.
>Why do whites cuck themselves?
Again, liberalism.
>Whites are racist cause they fear what they don’t understand
I understand cleaning myself. Also, I understand law & order.
You're correct: We should embrace degeneracy.

We all stink. White, brown, black

White guy here, let me help de-mystify some of these misconceptions

Believe it or not, most white people do not just dry wipe. I have wet wipes in all three of my home's restrooms.

My seasoning cabinet is probably larger and more diverse than most

Some people have incest fetishes, but it is not common among white people.

Some people have cuckold fetishes, but it is not common among white people

White people are racist against blacks in part due to these reasons:

I dont wipe my ass at all

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (474x358, 39K)

We don't all commit mass amounts of violent crime

Everyone has their reasons of doing shit. Let’s not act like any other races are saints. It just comes down to the life they’re forced to live vs yours. For the life of me I STILL can’t believe people are this racists against blacks. In 2019. 2020 soon

call me when the first black couple adopts the first white baby.
call me when the black church has more than one white person in the pews.
call me when niggers builds schools,digs wells and give free medical an have a fuckin live aids concert for us crackers.
call me when niggers have a civil war and 1 million people get hurt or killed fighting for your freedom.

fuck niggers

Attached: 1575826058153.jpg (462x579, 56K)

Black's do way more incest than Whites. You just never hear about it because nobody gives af

Explain school shootings lul

>Whites were never known for raping children cure aids. Much unlike how Africans are currently doing this
dat grammar

This isn't reality though. You sure as shit don't see a black space program

"""facts"""

Attached: 1548862070840.jpg (300x251, 13K)

Just cause other races aren’t included, does not make them racist. And all local communities always build schools, foundations and give to charities. You’re just mentally ill and misinformed.

Dat welfare

go add up all school shootings by white kids and compare to one month in chicago, then report back

wut

>thinking all Chicago's shootings are black
>not realizing Chicago's gangs are white, Asian, Hispanic and black
>being THIS ignorant and sheltered

Attached: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (366x396, 63K)

Found the retard

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!

Attached: 631574960370841.jpg (1394x1116, 98K)

>implying
bet you're neet as fuck
kek

Chicago is more deadly a town than any in the Middle East in deaths. Sure.

But that’s a wildly isolated situation happening there. I agree that’s fucking crazy. But don’t pin that on the rest of honest people over the states

you realize per capita, white trash amount for the vast amount of people on welfare in America, right

Attached: LOLOLOLOL.png (1080x1920, 601K)

they are a vast majority black.. imagine trying to make up a reality in which most gang related violence isn't niggerish

Didn't niggers invent the mud hut?

Most are black though.. So it's not ignorant, its correct

So don't bring up LA, Detroit, Philly, Baltimore, St Louis, etc etc etc etc?

they are literally almost ALL white you dumb fuck cracker

They also make up most of the population but that's only a fact when it's convenient apparently lmao

People don't know how true this is. A lot of black males do have sex with their relatives.

Why are African niggers still living in the Stone Age? Hmmmm.

This is true. Remember Chicago is MAGA country, bitcheeeesss.

Wow. What fantasy world do you live in?

>not knowing what per capita means

you anti-education types and anti-science never cease to amaze.

That's because so many blacks and their families are involved in GANGS that get their means from illegal methods, so they don't always need to deal with food stamps.

How many large white gangs among white trash are there that have huge hands in drugs, trafficking, prostitution, and other criminal enterprises? Way less than black communities.

TL;DR whites look for honest work and get welfare when they have no choice. Blacks just go the criminal route.

Incorrect kiddo.

You libcuck types never cease to amaze me either.

low IQ.

You probably think grass is blue and the sky is green, eh retard?

This, only about 10% of all gangs are black. About 70% white, with the rest hispanic or asian.

All whites in the south have the same DNA (which means they're all victims of incest). Look up "hollers".

not an argument

You sound like you're straight out of a trailer park, my heavens. You're a rabid cat that needs to be shot.

The fantasy in which you get baited and fall for it.

Attached: mrburrito.png (1440x2880, 1.85M)

Very low IQ.

All nigger beasts need to be deported or shot

Neither what I was responding to, there was nothing to argue. I love how libtard faggots just try to throw out "HURRR not an argument" or "HNNGHHH LOGICAL FALLACY X Y Z" as though it's a valid retort or makes them seem clever.

Dumb ass fucking cunt suck libtard faggots.

"My heavens" - only faggots speak like this, or fat women from the south.

Faggot detected.

This whole thread was bait created by me. Who's the fish now?

You sound a little mad there bud

Oh right, the third type of lame-ass troll response from faggots - "U MAD BRO? HAHAHA HE MAD"

It's such a pathetic attempt at anything. Reply with something original you libtard cuck faggot.