Please advise: would I, a 38 yo guy, stand out at a billie eilish concert and be seen as some pervert...

Please advise: would I, a 38 yo guy, stand out at a billie eilish concert and be seen as some pervert. I really like to go but have some fears to be seen like a pedophile

Attached: billie-eilish-mullet-lede.jpg (2560x1440, 519K)

Soon brother it will be legal

but are you gonna use her preteen photos? because if you do it is quite hypocritical

Buy a child and bring it with you.

just bring a poster of billie eilish and keep talking about how much you love her music and how inspirational she is to you. everyone will just assume you're a 38 year old retard.

you're not very helpful

I think that at this stage i am able to appreciate her music and performance better than most of her teen friends

friends=fans

See? You are halfway there

seriously dude. dress like a manchild, try to have a slighty high pitched voice and needlessly be grinning all the time and have a look of pure joy on your face. these fanboy manchild type of retards are a thing at concerts, you'll blend right in.

Dont do any of these things

If you want to go to a concert just go, see if any friends want to go, preferably female. If they have a VIP package thats balcony tier seating go with that. At least then you'll just look like some rich fuck above the peasants.

Just say your with your daughter

You could be on to something. Op should wear a tard helmet. Everyone will just think your "special". Although you may well be. Who knows William may want to meet his special little fan. Okay your cards right and you could get molested by him.

If you're fucking weird about it, then yea.

Otherwise, you're just a fan going to a concert.

If you make friends with the little girls there, they will accept you as one of their own. Make sure to bring candy to offer them, also offer to help them take selfies.

Go there wearing this outfit to match her hair.

Attached: 2281932272_f8302804b3_n.jpg (268x320, 43K)

Trench-coats are really trendy now so you should wear one.

Just have a beer with other guys at the back. Some really accompany their daughters, some are like you.

this is an interesting observation

i think she might cure my depression...
also all those loli fans...

i'd prefer to not try to explain myself just enjoy silently like a pervert but without actualy being one

sound advices. one should never feel uncomfortable enjoying a good show

not worth the risk

Get a doll, dress her up like she's your teenage daughter and walk around with her like all other dads who accompany their daughter.

it would be assumed you're there to try to pick up some underage girl

nobody gives a shit op and if they do give a shit so fucking what it's not a crime to go to a concert. do whatever you want bro

Close to Xmas. Wear santa suit and the little girls can sit in your lap and tell you what they want. Make sure to have them add you on Facebook and Instagram so santa "can see you if you're naughty. "

this is literally the best advice so far. the only two plausible reasons for a 38yo to be at a billie eilish concert by himself are he's either a pedophile, or he's a tard. lean heavy on the tard, maybe even wear a bike helmet, have some crayons in your pockets

>17 year old
>pedophile

what the fuck is wrong with people?

well, in cucklifornia, where little miss pirate eilish resides, AoC is 18. for all sexual intents and purposes, she's still considered a child there

pretend to be a parent

you win my man