GET THE FUCK IN HERE, SWASTIKA COLORED FAGGOT COLORS

pixelcanvas.io/@7,2 GET THE FUCK IN HERE, SWASTIKA COLORED FAGGOT COLORS

Attached: 64759 650 70.png (225x225, 41K)

BUMP

Lmao no, waste of time, they used bots overnight

this also theres actual racist retards hanging out on Sup Forums now that think its more than just lulz

we do it for the memes, put all the work and autism in to it, now get lost, and start chopping your dick off tranny

>we do it for the memes, put all the work and autism in to it, now get lost, and start chopping your dick off tranny

read what i wrote again moron. i was helping for the last couple of days. you may be doing it for the memes but theres genuine autists who think "bugman bad" and they think they're among friends.

fuck off with your fucking swastika

>but theres genuine autists who think "bugman bad" and they think they're among friends
Most of us probably know we're not among friends, but a swastika is a swastika.

the symbol of peace isn't what bothers me. What bothers me is the explosion of retards who talk like Sup Forums is part of their klan rally. the actual wehraboos and nazi wannabes are on the same plane of mental retardation than the SJW's and trannies i don't want even more of them coming here

This place will always attract the worst kinds of people and there's not much you can do about it.
I myself am a neo nazi, but I know Sup Forums is about having fun so I usually don't talk politics around here.

fine second point is this.

they'll just keep using attrition to erase any progress thats made this isn't something that can be won by brute force. We need to come up with a better AOA

I agree, I think the center is lost.
Building a new swastika over the my little pony shit would be awesome.

better idea. we fuck with the other shit and make it look like the antifa fags are the ones behind it

Reddit is pretty liberal, and after our swastika, I don't think anyone would give a shit if antifa set up camp.

isn't there some sort of marxist anti-gay doctrine we can use that'll be more incognito among them?

reddit is pretty much antifa hq

Might be smart not to post it on here in the public than where it can be screenshoted and trace back to you.

they can trace whatever they fucking want to me. my M1A kills communists

It could be worthwhile to make a black sun and claim it under the Nazbol party. They have one on their website.

oh is that a threat?

worth considering

no its a statement of utilizing deadly force in self defense

communists aren't people so i suppose its a threat to destroy property or improper disposal of garbage

Its so funny when you guys think the law is on your side. Mate, that's a threat. its not self defense and they are people. Regardless whether you accept them or not.By law they are people that is protected by the constitution.

When I said they could trace it back to you or to here. Im saying you are actually helping their numbers by making two groups realize that you are targeting them and attempting to make them both look bad. Tho that doesn't matter to me of course. Keep on being your own worse enemy.

go cry somewhere else or call the internet police fag. self defense with lethal means is completely legal in the US.

you aren't here to help "mate" your here to drag your shit encrusted ass on the floor like a dog with missing legs.

and no communists aren't people. wake up retard

Oh yes they are and yes self defense is completely legal within the context of the fact that it is indeed self defense. what you are trying to do isn't self defense. You are provoking people to attack each other than claiming victory. This doesn't really matter. The communist already know what you are doing and planing to do. They probably will contact the other community's to let them know and assist in the clean up. You guys really suck at this, Ya know.

>what you are trying to do isn't self defense.
prove it or admit this is simply opinion and conjecture retard

Go be a bjorn somewhere else "mate"

in context of he law. If someone was to pull this up in court with screenshots of this thread. Yea it wouldnt be consider self defense.

Lol No mate, I'll be anywhere I please. Cause fuck off mate.

Ok lawyer user thanks for trying. Go call the cops now

I'm sure you will you foreign cockroach