ITT we pretend we are on reddit

ITT we pretend we are on reddit.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

[Removed]

Attached: 9ams0jasz6031.png (482x562, 21K)

orange man bad please give upvote.

That shits gay

Reddit rules!

Edit: Thanks for my first silver :3

Attached: gold.png (512x512, 56K)

You're all gay for not being gayer.

Let's unpack this.

Here in the r/politics subreddit we discuss all types of political ideology and not just worship one.

Example, today's most upvoted headline

Attached: 1575812602837.jpg (792x755, 81K)

baby yoda
keanu reeves
pupper

You have been banned. Hate speech is not allowed on this subreddit.

KEANU REEVES BIG CHUNGUS CYBERTRUCK FUNNY! UPDOOT AND KEK!
Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Hi I'm a bot! Just reminding you to please refrain from using the word "orange" as it may offend people here. Have a great day!

(You have 24 hours to comply or you will be banned from ever using reddit again and the authorities will be notified)

shut up and take my upvote!
edit: thanks for the karma

>So basically being fake humble, pretending to be smart, liking everything the group likes, outraged at everything that slightly deviates from the Overton window and looking for validation from strangers?

Guys I am just here to tell you I fucking love bacon and cats! I cant believe all these white supremacists are supporting trump. Cant they see the irony of supporting a rich man when they themselves are poor? It's really Hegelian if I could be frank. (Havent read Hegel but it seems like it is a great fit if I am honest.) Trying to get around to reading Hegel but my minimum wage job and student loans only give me 7 hours of free time every day .

Edit throwaway account because I dont want to get doxxed by all the white supremacists that browse here.

China bad, young skinny college protester kids good!

I wish I could give two up votes! Great post.

Y'all niggas actually go to reddit?

Unacceptable it's almost 2020 and this pervasive bigotry keeps on being a stain on the human race but then again we are just monkeys on a rock.

Actually I think monkeys are smarter and better than us.

I went twice once in 2013 for a week and again in 2017. It's worse than you could imagine.

ORANGE MAN BAD! GIVE ME FREE STUFF BERNIE 2020

im gay

True I hate humans I wish we went extinct the world would be much better

>That’s racist
>That’s offensive
>There’s no historical context behind anything, censor everything without bothering talking about the differences between past and present context
>There’s no such thing as a transexual who is also mentally ill, you’re just a hateful bigot who is holding them back from a perfectly safe surgery that will magically fix all of their mental problems at once
>Please don’t cuss, my feelings matter
>That sociopath is so brave, because she has ovaries; the man she castrated probably deserved it
>Click like buttons, ring bells, upboat, etc. It’s not Pavlovian, I swear
>Soy is good for you

Probably just westerners going extinct would do the trick.

I despise that cesspool. It's flooded with stuck-up power-hungry and trigger-happy flags.

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors,

Spreading incorrect information,

Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.