I really really want to suck a cock and get fucked in the ass but I’m too scared to talk to any guys I know irl and I...

I really really want to suck a cock and get fucked in the ass but I’m too scared to talk to any guys I know irl and I also don’t want to meet up with a random person and get raped+killed. What do

I’m a dude btw.

Attached: 89C31049-9E93-4F9A-BE93-501A6776D076.jpg (750x964, 619K)

OP here
Might order a dildo I really want to. I have to find a way to fulfill the urge to feel cock in my ass. Oh god. Unfortunately I can’t afford one rn tho

get a stroke buddy

Attached: 608_1000.jpg (694x1000, 120K)

Show boypussy

more pics pls

If I knew you, I would try to meet up then murder you for being a faggot. Lots of people like me out there.

I'm in the exact same situation as you OP
Good luck. Waiting to buy a dildo as well

I bought a dildo. I fucking love it. I found one that's almost the same size and shape as my own dick. Getting fucked by me feels awesome!

Good luck buddy
Hope I can get one soon

What do you want to see

Boypussy

Wot

your asshole dumbcunt

show us your asshole and penis

Do you have a kik, OP?

ewww i guess its my fault for asking
thanks, now i have a raging antierection

grindr

Not OP but

What kind of toy would be the best for an inexperienced butthole ?
I want to buy one but there's so many thing, and i want to be able to have fun with it

Try something thin, like an Aneros prostate massager. Then move up to something bigger, like a realistically-sized dildo. Look on Wish or Aliexpress for some really cheap ones.

A smaller dildo

Thanks for the advice
I also was thinking of a buttplug, is it worth?

Depends.
Want to wear it when going out in public or something?
Do you live alone by any chance?
I find it really hot to close all doors and shutters in the house oil myself up buttplug myself and just walk around or watch a movie while stroking myself around.
Sometimes i wear a vibe and cuff my wrists behind me and enjoy.

just meet someone. if youre not a total retard you should be able to tell their vibe. who tf gets murdered what year is it

Trips checkd
Get on the grind
You’ll have your pick of guys wanting to get they cocks in you

If thats your waist on the pic i can already tell you you will have easy time finding someone cute on grindr.

What town are you in, maybe you can find a Sup Forumsro to help you out

A banana

I tried this... I was so tight it just smooshed.