Humans (of any race) have the largest penis of all primates by a huge margin

Humans (of any race) have the largest penis of all primates by a huge margin.

Why is that?

pic related a orangutans hard cock is smaller than your pinky finger,same thing with 400 pound gorillas,chimps are a little longer but still pencil thin.

Attached: 1200px-Pongo_tapanuliensis.jpg (1200x800, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7JG8hk0q-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't humans the tallest now living primate, or something... ?

We have longer legs for walking they have longer arms,out overall bodies are roughly the same size,it doesn't account for the penis size difference.

Attached: 1575809106064.jpg (2340x3264, 1.43M)

I'd say smaller penises are easier to protect (ironic thinking about circumcision) and humans have evolved to enjoy pleasure more not just pump 'n dump i.e. rape.

are you including blacks in that statement ?

I know, but have you heard about... Gigantophitecus

Attached: hqdefault (26).jpg (480x360, 20K)

And it's me that posted that Homer pic, but... i have super short legs and a God damn long overbody, does that mean i'm a ape

Pelvic bone rotated for up right stance. Because of this humans can be on stomach and have legs stretched straight out behind them. Because of this female can crawl forward to eject or prevent insertion. Longer penis counters this allowing male to still physically dominate (rape) female. Longer penis is not advantageous to male so as societies developed cultures were females could be socially dominated rather than still requiring physical dominance penis is more to scale with other primates.

yes

Attached: chekler.jpg (236x306, 13K)

Attached: 1664008-7058-thefappening.pm.jpg (1500x2000, 180K)

Is that true, i have normal arms, long overbody and short legs, soooo... i'm a ape

just be glad you're not black

All humans are literally great apes. That's our scientific category.

Attached: 1508181539978.jpg (1836x2448, 586K)

where did u learn this

I red a scientific study saying that it is because we use it as a symbol of masculinity. Other primates use raw strength for that.

Attached: 1500766439854.jpg (1352x2000, 508K)

This

And this

Oooh that's pretty cool, but i asked you, have you heard about... the great Gigantopithecus

Attached: hqdefault (26).jpg (480x360, 22K)

>Gigantopithecus

yes, it's a supposed gigantic ape ( they only have a few teeth) even if it did exist it's extinct and we have no idea what size it's cock was

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-Boobies-1.jpg (2592x1936, 583K)

Evolutionary Psychology. As with most things just a hypothesis but given animal behavior and Occam it makes sense.

That's right my friend, aaand... do you know how tall they could be

Attached: hqdefault (27).jpg (480x360, 22K)

There is probably some culturally bound sexual selection involved but since most cultures have some association with phallic imagery and masculinity regardless of average penile size this can't be the whole story.

No,how tall were they?

Attached: 07-Jennifer-Lawrence-Nude-Leaked.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

They could be Amazingly 3 meters tall, but if you want it more specific, maybe they could 354 cm tall

Attached: 99536125 (1).jpg (843x518, 81K)

Bonobo chimps all fuck each other indiscriminately (it’s true, google it). In comparison with the other type of chimp, they have massive balls. Why? Because all the females are getting creampied on a daily basis by multiple males, instead of the males fighting over the females, the sperm fight it out inside her. Hence the chimp with the biggest balls wins. In the other type of chimp species they go for alpha male dominance and have smaller balls as they need the testosterone for extra muscle instead.

In humans, we have a bulbous tip to our cocks, unlike other primates. This has evolved to scoop cum out of a woman’s pussy. The only reason we do some much thrusting is to scoop out any cum that is already in there. It’s long so it can reach all the way in. Most animals cum in seconds compare to humans.

Male cats have spikes on their cocks so the female cat is hurting too bad to get fucked by another male afterwards.

Cock evolution is strange

interesting

too bad none are around would be interesting to see how smart they were.

Attached: 129_1000.jpg (1000x1333, 154K)

Because they are dead ?

Having seen a fair number of naked guys, I can say that there's not much difference. The stereotype just creates a lot of embarrassment for black guys with dicks that aren't that big.

>Cock evolution is strange

>if only you know how bat things really are

>ducks breed by rape
>female ducks have spiral vagina to counter rape
>male ducks have spiral cocks to counter the counter
>my dick looks like a curly q french fry

Attached: 23-Jennifer-Lawrence-Nude-Leaked.jpg (1224x1632, 357K)

It’s true, things are very bat

Female bats actually give head

Attached: 6237C88.jpg (1200x1600, 108K)

Human penises are funny looking too, though not as weird as vulvas.

This. If you have a bunch of men strip naked, then you look at their cocks, you'll see a lot of variation.

Kek imagine getting schlonged by a Bigfoot while on a hike, then you might reconsider

that shit happens
youtube.com/watch?v=T7JG8hk0q-4