SHUT THE *BURRPP* FUCK UP MORTY

>SHUT THE *BURRPP* FUCK UP MORTY
>oh-oh jeez Rick you you're really laying into me
>I DON'T *URP* FUCKING CARE MORTY, PUT THAT BIBLE IN THE FUCKING TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS RIGHT NOW, THIS IS A SCIENCE HOUSEHOLD AND YOU WILL RESPECT IT'S TENANTS
>B-b-but Rick don't you ever think that maybe Jesus could have really been God's only begotten son? I-i-I mean, I mean, the bible's pretty clear on that sort of thing Rick
>NO MORTY IT'S-ITS-ITS-IT'S GOING IN THE FURNACE RIGHT NOW, THE SCIENCE FURNACE MORTY
>Rick no! Why can't you just respect my beliefs? I mean, maybe science and religion can coexist peacefully-
>NO!
>*Tosses the King James Bible into the furnace*
>MAY THE FLAMES OF DAWKINS CLEANS YOUR HERESY, YOU WORK OF FICTION!

Reddit will defend this

will these threads ever die?

*the rëdditor starts to laugh*

>*BUURP* morty, why did the chicken cross the road?
>gee rick, I don't know
>because god doesn't exist WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

LICK MY BALLS MHARTI

>OK MORTY, NOW --- EEEYYYYYUUURRRP --- NOW WE GOTTA POWER UP THIS FUCKING MACHINE THIS -- MY DICK MARTIN
>oohh ummm what do we need that for Randy??
>MARTY I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW BY NOW THAT I NEED MY DICK STARTED UP BEFORE I CAN MOUTH FUCK YOU MARVIN COME ON IT'S FOR TECHNOLOGY'S SAKE
>ohh welll hmmmm ok geez Randal I guess if we need to do this for technology
>UUUUURP THAT'S IT MELVIN START WORKING THE SHAFT WITH YOUR SMALL DEXT---UUUUUURRGH DEXTEROUS GRIP
>MMMMmmm YESS JUST LIKE THAT MORTON, YES FOR DISCOVERY'S SAKE KEEP GOING I'M ABOUT TO CHUM
>Aaaawww j-just let me know when y-you're done Riley so we can get on out of here. This cock stroking -- all all of this masturbating you with my hand and mouth is really put ting me on edge.
>YOU THINK YOU'RE ON EDGE MICHEAL, I'M THINKING OF RENAMING MY BALLS --- ANTHONY HOPKINS AND ALEX BALLSDWIN.
>oohh ooohh, I didn't really need to hear that Ralph, that's... really I know I'm performing ss-sex on your member and all but that's really too much information right now.
>MORK MY DICK COULD BE THE MAIN, THE --UUUUUURRRRRRRRPPP--- THE LEAD GUITARIST OF U2 MORTY BECAUSE OF HOW-- BECAUSE I'M ON THE EDGE OF COMING FROM YOUR MASTURBATING ME FOR SEANCE, MINDY.
>I just want to go back home and do normal kid stuff again... I want it to be the way it was before, Roy!
>ONLY--- ONLY LOSERS LOOK BACK MARCIA, WE'VE GOT.... WE'VE GOT THE WHOLE FUTURE AND THIS TASK AT HAND TO ATTEND TO. I'M STILL NOT DONE COMING FROM THE UUUUUUUUURRRP FROM YOU TRYING TO MASTUREBATE ME WITH YOU MOUTH AND HANDS MARC YOU NEED TO WORK YOU LIPS AND TONGUE MORE VIGOROUSLY ON ALEC BALDWIN, MARTY

So other than one scene can anyone point out where Rick talks about god?

>Tldr; Someone actually put time into writing this post the post.

HE LITERALLY
*BRRRRAAAAAPPPPSSS
OUT OF HIS FACE

Is this from the short where Rick makes love to his 14 year old grandson?

no this is the "god's not real episode pt. 7: now with more lolsorandom" episode

Literally every time he talks there anti-Christian rhetoric included

>pass the butter please
>your faggot god doesn't exist and UUUURRRRRPPPPPPPPP everyone who owns a bible will be sent to the asbestos mines

what a jerk

*BUUUURP* M-MORTY WE HAVE TO COOK MORTY

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

>Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaah :'(
>good thing for me they're easily triggered :-)

>and your other god

>hehehehe memes
>hehehehe big memes

9 more seasons of memes

I just watched the first episode and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

So what episode is going to be the first

>muh crazy dark episode

>SCIENCE FURNACE