Good morning user! So glad you're awake. Listen, I'm going with Jamal and the girls today to protest for BLM...

>Good morning user! So glad you're awake. Listen, I'm going with Jamal and the girls today to protest for BLM. I know how much you hate crowds so you don't have to go.

>And omg did you know Katie might be cheating on Dave with Jamal?!? Can't hardly blame her. Dave actually said BLM is a terrorist group! Hehe I'm just glad you're not a racist *kissees cheek*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgW2G5QoHFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get the fuck out of my house you degenerate whore

You act if this is a common occurence

It is here

Sup Forums-tier, reported

>Who are you? Do you want some eggs? Here, have a bowl of eggs, no need to tell me what happened between you and Jamal. Are you ok? Just eat the eggs.

Legit reason to shoot her in the face.

take your BLM and your immature, degenerate tattoos out of my house bitch

WTF ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!

Go, be happy and come back to me.

>tattoos
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

Just fuck her and as shes close to cumming tell her how much of a racist you are hehe

what kind of nightmare is this? I wouldn't touch someone with tattoos. I find them disgusting.

Only food, slaves and cattle have marks.

Who are you, fuck must have been wasted yesterday bringing such a degenerate as you in the house, now leave and forget we ever met.

First post best post. Mine was going to be more along the lines of, "This must be a nightmare because I'd never date a Hep-C craving, tattooed whore like that."

that lady have too much tats

>there is some JIDF pretending to be a non-existant coal burner gf on a middle eastern image sorting website

Wew lad we have gone too far

Why should I care if you go to protest for BLM? You have the free will and the right to do so, so just go. Dont try to trigger the racist fucks here

>Tattoos

This is one of the reasons I find it really hard to believe women have brains.

*kicks into bagina*

> wew lad
brazil, i didn't realize you enjoyed getting ass blasted. With all those brazilian around though, I guess I should have figured :^)

>creature with a vagina
get the fuck out of my house

>

Who are you and why must you interrupt my futa fap session?

I can't take this bait seriously, cause non-degenerate women find niggers disgusting.
inb4 flag, you know its true

She's going to look super cool after those tattoos fade with the rest of her looks.

I have a girlfriend?
>wake up

Did she get aids? She looks skinny

Jokes on you tattoo laser removal will be so advanced by then you wouldnt notice she had a tattoo

Why the fuck would I date a burnout, tattooed, nigger-loving cumdumpster?

Every day Sup Forums looks less and less like Dylan Roof and more and more like Elliot Rodger.

I told my girlfriend that if I ever found out that she was cheating on me, we would not have a future together.
And then I would beat the shit out of whoever she cheated with. Or, I would at least try.

So I guess it's time to go start a race war.

Remember lads,if on her skin she has a doodle,NEVER LET HER TOUCH YOUR NOODLE
Tattoos on a broad are a huge indicator of being white trash,having daddy issues,or being masculinised.

>thin means she has aids
What happened to you America?

>you've only done shallow small talk with a woman before you gf'd her

your own fault honestly

>And then I would beat the shit out of whoever she cheated with. Or, I would at least try.

Like it's his fault.

Jeez, what a slut. Look at all those tattoos. 1/10, would break up in two seconds.

bitch get the fuck out of my house
how did you get in here

>mfw "I#m glad you're not a racist

When she returns from the march she will find her nudes on Sup Forums and her belongings on the street in front of my house.

But seriously, who would date a girl who goes to BLM shit or is a lefty/liberal in general?

>skinny
You mean healthy and non-diabetic, Jamal?

read this

Someday they will claim that society forced them to get these tattoos, just like these women.

>I did it to be beautiful
>I did it to be fashionable
>everybody was doing it
>it was normal
>I chose to do it
>omg my face is ruined this is rape I never wanted this

Debts need to be paid.

>I know how much you hate crowds so you don't have to go

I fucking love being in front of a crowd and playing heel.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgW2G5QoHFY

U go girl and make a change. Would love to meet Jamal some time since you talk bout him all the time but I'll understand if you don't wish to do so, I guess your friends can stay just yours if you wish so. Luv ya bby gurl

I second this

>i'm assuming I just cheated on my right wing lib black gf for this degenerate whore. (White south african/british male reporting in)

Get the fuck out whore, I didn't say anything about it being here when I woke, all I wanted last night was a taste of white chocolate and you were the easiest.

Get the fuck out and go do your blm shit. Me and my gf will be on the other side curb stomping you fucking loud niggers and sjws.

Here's some money for an abortion, give it to your parents to pay for you to get killed.

Girlfriend and I both pretty much know if one of us cheats the other one is probably going to get killed, and the person they cheated with will get beat to within an inch of their life.

>covered in filthy tattoos
you got shit taste

>So glad you're awake
Seriously? What a stupid thing to say lol.

italy knows

R9K is pouring over into Sup Forums. The angry virgin meninists can't be contained.

Then don't date idiots..

Where am I?

>dating a slut that doesn't cover herself up
Shameful

>tattoos
dropped