/Q&A/ thread

/Q&A/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaJHFxCYUjI
praag.org/?p=20911
jonathanlast.com/why-do-liberals-love-islam/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468844618554.webm
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/pauline-hanson-claims-women-make-frivolous-dv-comp/3043038/
skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/06/23/pauline-hanson-opens-up-on-domestic-violence.html
aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=f6c1e09d-3367-4ed1-b0da-aed26481ea59
ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Families/FamilyViolence/Documents/Family Courts Violence Review.doc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still 2 pages left on the other thread you soft cock

Dumb faggot

This episode's brutal as fuck. Hansons got some balls

First for based tones

>36% liberal

cry me a fucking river cunts

>all these muslims and their questions

Too late, already a fresh thread.

fuck off?

Please make it end! I wanted Larissa to be triggered, not Pauline.

Didn't watch much of it because Pauline's voice was like nails on a chalkboard. Was it just her against a bunch of cucks?

>MUSLIM SHIT POSTER

FUCKING TOP BANTZ

She's turning him down
wtf

It's still on. And she's still failing. Larissa beat her the fuck out.

I like Pauline Hanson's opinions, her arguments and logic are just rubbish unfortunately. But that's fine. She represents working class Australians, she worked in a Fish & Chip shop. And it's a great part of Australia.

Our last hopes are Cory Bernardi and Tony Abbott.

That Green whore is the most enraging thing I've had to endure in weeks.

Pauline sounds like an absolute retard.

I really hope they'll again invite someone who'll criticise Islam from a rational point of view while still having compassion for muslims.

Simon Birmingham doesn't sound bad but he still doesn't dare criticise the core beliefs of the religion.

>compassion for muslims
Yeah no thanks. They are barbarians.

>No divisiveness
>Kick out right wingers

Cognitive Dissonance.

They had Ayan Hirsi Ali on a few weeks back.

>You're a muslim?

kek on the Twitter ticker

I'm with Pauline

(((Schmidt)))

Saying shit like that is a good reason why your views will never be adopted by most of society.

It also discredits anyone else who criticises the religion.

That's who I was talking about, yeah.

If I were a muslim, would I really be wanting someone to come on the show who would present a better argument towards my religion?

Who /sandniggerforpauline/ here?

>tackling global warming
>the key to economic health

is this cunt fucking mental?

Are you a Muslim?

Christian

NOOOO WE WERE SO CLOSE TO 1K

Fuck

>980
FUCCK

Tony is paid in the hundreds of thousands of your tax dollars.. To hold people to emotional trap questions about 5 year olds.

why did they kill us

>australia donates to the Clinton foundation form the aid pool

So who else here is regurgitating their red pill after Pauline's performance? Fucking 180billion in welfare? Most of that is pensions!

Tony does more than most backbench politicians.

>Most of that is pensions!

Why didn't these people save for retirement?

damn pauline only got good at the end

BECAUSE THEY PAID TAXES FOR 70 YEARS! Superannuation didn't exist until the 90s (and Libs opposed it)

How was the eps lads how did she hold up I completely forgot it was on.

>BECAUSE THEY PAID TAXES FOR 70 YEARS!

So what? I'm going to be paying taxes for longer and I won't get shit. Why the fuck should I pay money to support people who are wealthier than I am?

Imagine a public execution. Tonight was Pauline.

Check here for Sup Forums beginning to cry.

She did better than I expected. Completely bias against her, but she wasnt a complete wreck

Fucking pauline needs to lurk Sup Forums more she could have easily destroyed any of those bait questions from the muzzos.

All this bullshit about embracing islam. Belgium, france, usa all tried embracing islam and look how that turned out.

TAAAAAARS

youtube.com/watch?v=EaJHFxCYUjI

I'm in the West, only got in on the last 15 minutes of the show.

I think everyone had cooled down by then, there wasn't any big debates or arguements.

I've been watching Q and A since 2009 with many breaks due to the pure boredom of seeing people constantly clapping and interrupting each other.

Even with Ms Hanson on the show, it's still fucking dull matey-poos.

Everyone should take to social media to remind ABC who funds them the public funds them if they want to have a clear bias and agenda they should fund themselves I bet the liberals are itching to cut them still.

>embracing islam

The Economist calls it the "Liberal Paradox".

Liberals want to be inclusive. They particularly want to be inclusive of people who are marginalised by the "mainstream" (nevermind that liberals have become mainstream).

Liberals want to support those who they perceive to be "weakened by an evil, prejudiced society". That includes groups that were historically the victim of hardship based on their race, religion or social orientation.

All sounds familiar, right? That means poofs, the poor (so long as they're not white men), the immigrants, you know the deal.

So where's the paradox? The Muslims are part of their narrative. The poor little Muslims dindu nuffin.

The only problem is, the Muslims are extremely intolerant of the Liberal's other pets.

One pet is going around killing all their other little pets and it's driving them fucking mental. They seriously can't wrap their heads around the paradox that is unfolding in front of them.

There are many other people who have different views on why the Liberals are falling over themselves to be accomodating to Muslims.
My views are not set in stone, I believe Liberal people are approaching the paradox from different perspectives.

In case it wasn't clear:
Liberals = the worldview, not the Australian political party

Further reading:
praag.org/?p=20911
jonathanlast.com/why-do-liberals-love-islam/

Final comment: sorry this isn't really a reply to you. I was really just following on from what you were saying.

Yep, she's out of her depth. I wish I was qualified to run for ON senator but I'm sub Wyatt level with half a degree and would get monstered about youth and shit.

The only upside is that few people who vote for her watch this shit.

Fuck this cunt and his cutti- Can I just quickly stop you there

>out of her depth
WELL YOU FUCKS PUT HER THERE!

Seriously, we've entrusted teh important job of keeping the liberals honest toa woman who might not even be literate.

Solving the paradox reveals a hypocrisy. Socially liberal views claim to embrace diversity and tolerance but in reality they believe secular liberalism is an inherently superior ideology that muslims, blacks and gays will adopt via immersion.

>34 abo lovers in the thread
i thought australia is range banned from Sup Forums

that was me :)

It was her or no-one.

All the other alternatives got no traction with the public whatsoever.

I thought it was "Cognitive dissidents"?

A thought: it is the core belief of Christianity (the Catholic version) that no birth control methods like condoms or the pill be used. And in some Latin American countries, the gov't enforces this to the extent of making raped girls (12 was the youngest I recall) give birth to the babies conceived in their abuse.
Can we get a movement in Australia condemning this and criticising the Catholic Church for not speaking out (enough, and let's face it, no amount is ever enough) against this?
Just for balance, you know.
The situation with Islam is the same: some countries apply religion harshly, some are undeveloped. That is not the fault of the faithful here in Oz.

false equivalency

You have misunderstood - or quoted a misunderstanding - liberalism.
And why does it matter if they are part of the mainstream now?

Why is it F.E.?

And if we also deport all the whites to Europe, etc, then the country can have a bloody good rest, and a cup of tea, mate.

I don't know a single lefty who likes Islam. They want to dismantle the shit along with all Abrahamic religions, this is Ivory Tower wank. Twitter != real world, Tumblr != real world, Sup Forums != real world. It's all keyboard warriors flinging shit at each other.

I have more respect for anybody who turns up on a cold Monday night in person to defend whatever belief than some pudgy cunt working behind a keyboard for the Rothschild group.

WA fags check in, just started watching.

The topic under scrutiny is radical Islam. A relevant comparison would've been radical Christianity.

You're equating one negative aspect of a religion with another negative aspect of another religion when they are magnitudes apart in significance.

Tones is getting attacked by a femenist land whale guys, he needs our help

>he doesn't watch the live simulcast on ABC News 24
get with it my fellow WA user

Christ I am so triggered all the time now.

I can barely stand to read anything.

I just have this frustration and dull ache of rage in my head. Like a buzzing sound.

Yes. Look at her eyes.

The pension fund is literally collectively saving for retirement. Gov't money does not come out of a single fund. A portion of the tax goes into a nest egg specifically for pensions.

She's not good at the confrontational. Ask her about money and she'll rip you a new one. I think it's a testament to her good character that she will speak her concerns even if it is very confrontational and she can't handle it. She used to be abused by her husband I think that has a role to play in it.

>auspol is now sympathetic towards DV abuse sufferers

Rosie Batty is a hero eh lads! Truly deserving that Australian of The Year gong.

Spotted the empathy lacking gook.
It's in a womans nature to remain battered.
If this is stupid or not is irrelevant because the truth is the truth no matter which mouth it comes from.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468844618554.webm

>>auspol is now sympathetic towards DV abuse sufferers

Sup Forums or tumblr is more for you

>hurrrr POL is just this crazy place that hates everything illogically!

Top kek. Did anyone see the "My wife's son loves Pauline" Tweet? Was that someone on here?

dinky fucking dee mate

Yes confirmed polack

get fucked new cunts, an entire year of Rosie Batty getting BTFO at every opportunity, but poor ol' Pauline may have been yelled at 30 fucking years ago and it's crocodile tears all round.

She says herself that most of it's bullshit

sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/pauline-hanson-claims-women-make-frivolous-dv-comp/3043038/

but then pulls the card herself.

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/06/23/pauline-hanson-opens-up-on-domestic-violence.html

So willing to turn a blind eye to hypocrisy you agree with, yet so quick with the MS Paint when you can use it to your advantage. It's weak as shit fellas.

Yes it was a kiwi Sup Forumsack.

absolute gold

>hypocrisy

A genuinely battered woman should be the first to rail against false/inflated DV claims. Why would she not be critical of bullshit claims?

>compassion for muslims
>he fell for the moderate muslim meme

Pauline may have been battered, but she was a slut with bad judgment who was attracted to bad men and couldn't overrule her tingling vadge.

>Generalising

Retard.

because she is entirely lacking in any source of information beside 'muh feelings' with her first point about men being the real victims and by supposedly being in the situation herself in the past as a silent victim may have had sympathy enough for victims who aren't taken seriously.

But of course in an election campaign was able to do a complete 180 within two weeks and suddenly share that SHE TOO is a victim of this disgusting scourge!

Who is that empty suit sitting to the left of Pauline who keeps saying meaningless things like "politics of fear, politics of hate"?

Do you have a big knife?
The whole world is taught that aus have real knives.

Is there a link to the whole Q and A? So far I've found only fragments.

Sam Dastyari, I think it's now his personal goal to absolutely destroy Pauline. He's fairly right-wing as far as Labor goes. A+ bantz in the past, definitely would not trust any girlfriend of female family member around him.

Nigga are you serious? He's trash.

If you want sources for men being victims of false DV claims:

>90 per cent of judges agreed with the statement that restraining orders are often sought as tactical devices to aid applicants with family law disputes, including depriving the former partners of any contact with their children

Belinda Carpenter, Susan Currie and Rachael Field, “Domestic violence: views of Queensland magistrates”, Nuance: the international journal of family policy and related issues, No. 3, 2001, pp.17, 21.

Survey that asked if “women going through custody battles often make up or exaggerate claims of domestic violence in order to improve their case" had over half of respondents agree, and only 28 per cent disagreed. 42 Percent of women surveyed agreed.

aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=f6c1e09d-3367-4ed1-b0da-aed26481ea59

Most restraining orders are awarded without evidence being submitted and many are resolved within 3 minutes of being presented. Lots of time for due process, and each of these skew DV stats.

ag.gov.au/FamiliesAndMarriage/Families/FamilyViolence/Documents/Family Courts Violence Review.doc

As for the supposed 180. I see no conflict between being critical of false claims of DV and being critical of actual DV occurrences.

meh, I'm a fan of Pyne and Ludlum too, I like smart-arses that trigger the other side. I don't know of any other worth to get out of politics. I'd like Hanson too if she wasn't an uncharismatic, humourless, barely literate wet fish.

>I like smart-arses
So you're gay?

How hot do your summers get, and how cold do your winters get?

Pyne is a fan of flooding the country

50 degrees and 35 degrees.