My girl started doing webcams and selling nudes for money, what do you think about this /b...

My girl started doing webcams and selling nudes for money, what do you think about this /b? I find it weird how much money someone can pay for 10 min skype videochat lol.

Pic related it's her

Attached: DSC_0196.jpg (1366x917, 769K)

another of her cute ass

Attached: DSC_0044.jpg (1366x917, 993K)

>my girl

Yeah not anymore.

Attached: 1573712889135.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Show me her tummy

lol this situation makes me a cuck?

tummy

Attached: DSC_0065.jpg (1366x917, 704K)

If she's selling herself for other's sexual pleasure, yeah. The biggest telling point is that you aren't saying no to it.

i'm just asking bro. I like how she takes advantge of desperate people. Kinda hot

No u r a pimp, good boy keep at it maybe 2 3 girls working?
Hoes hang out w hoes so let ur gf ask her friends
U gotta control the money otherwise ur bitch made

Nice tummy, thanks

When they start saying its hot, its probably fake

Yeah I see where you're coming from. You could be a troll, but if you weren't it's still a valid viewpoint.

Nice bro, I've honestly been low key trying to convince my wife to do the same thing to make extra money.

lol that's a nice idea but I don't care abt the money that much
your welcome bro
I don't know it is hot to me, would you be jealous if your girl does the same?

Attached: DSC_0046.jpg (1366x917, 784K)

Dude, your girls's vag should be something personal and private. Of course private for her, and letting only you to see/touch it it's what makes it special. If she shares with with anyone, even for money/pleasure, that's not personal, nor private, anymore.

not a troll just reading some opinions
it's a nice way to some make fast money fr

Attached: DSC_0042.jpg (1366x917, 883K)

I think there's a huge difference between showing it online than letting someone else touch/have sex with her

I'm with this Sup Forumsro

Promote her!!! More pics of feet?

True, it's a big difference, but the idea of privacy it's the same both cases.

Don't get me wrong, if you desperately need money and that's a good way for you 2 to achieve it, then go for it. But if it's because she doesn't want to learn something else, or just for fun, then you should question your position in this situation.

Pic related is the wife.

Attached: 20191208_181019.jpg (333x591, 111K)

I d love to see more to get my opinion straight

I wish I could smell that pussy

i get your point but I don't care abt privacy that much
she needs the money, not me
wifey looks hot
sure
it smells really nice

Attached: DSC_0195.jpg (1366x917, 900K)

she looks sweaty and greasy how can I play with her?

lmfao I'm going to fuck your girl next Friday at 10:30 PM

Also your retarded as fuck your prob just her side bitch and she using you and fucking Chad's this is called cheating

>c'est la vie

OP's resignation

I mean that can happen anyway, how do you jumped to that conclusion
he does cam on chaturbate
lol really? I hope you paying good

Thanks man. I've been trying to get her to sell nudes and eventually start sucking dick and getting fucked on cam. I think she could make a decent amount of money. She just doesn't want her face on camera. I think she could wear a mask to cover part of her face.

Attached: 20191208_181056.jpg (247x439, 61K)

I mean, I kinda expected for you to not care about privacy. And that's ok, I think, everybody can do whatever they like doing. But society will see you different, with cold eyes.
If she needs money, but you don't, it means you cannot provide enough for both of you. You're not enough for her needs.

So shes a slut. So you dating a dirty ole used up slut. Shes been around a few times and youre a beta cuck and cant do any better. Fuck boy become a man.

name? sorry if you've posted it already

Let me buy some of her used panties user

lol chill, we ain't married or anything like that, she needs extra money not like she's not eating or something
i think she's a slut but what's wrong abt it?

So you are basically just living together, you don't love her. You just like having sex with her and that's all?

Yeah I came in this thread to tell you, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch.

If you love this girl, you’re a cuck.

If you don’t love her, get absolutely as much money that you possibly can out of her.

She’s effectively a whore now.

I remember her! I met her. She's quite nice.

Well said.

Well technically a cam whore
But what are 2 more steps

Nah she’s a whore. You’ve let her cross the line, she can now rationalise having sex with men for money, and can further rationalise having sex with me she finds attractive.

are you into the next step that's whoring her out irl?

does the attention turn her on?

lol OP she looks like she's seeking some black cock. leave that bitch. don't be a faggot cuck.

Dude I'm not him, I'm the one that told him he doesn't love her.
Don't get your hate over me lol
I agree with you