What do you think about suppression of LGBT rights in Russia?

What do you think about suppression of LGBT rights in Russia?

Attached: E2173DFD-1D3E-418E-A786-8D20FF92B676.jpg (600x400, 62K)

It's great.

My oldfag ass still wants Putin to make Emo illegal, Emo is fucking gay, so ban gays too. Pussy Riot is fucking cringe nigger.

if it prevents them from going down the same path as the west then it is a good thing.
i willingly have sex with other men and even i can see that lgbt is a bad thing.

God bless the Russians

I approve.

fuck the hole you want, but dont ask for money or rights cause your decission.

After the whining in the US I'm glad. It's gotten way to far with these fags now.

God hates the Russians which is why they're Russians
God also hates you but that's because you suck

need more of it.

Makes me want to move to Russia

I say keep up the good work. It's about the only thing Russia gets right

OP here.

God bless the Russians

jolly good work

"Ban all homos!"
said every tyrant in history who turned out to be closet homosexuals.
One example is J Edgar Hoover who had a male lover, gave him a high job in the FBI, wore dresses but ruined FBI agents who were found to be gay.

Attached: 1485194146874.jpg (634x648, 48K)

Naso sach

Better learn Russian.

I’m a student of it but the hardest thing isn’t the grammar, it’s the fucking vocabulary and all the nuances. But then again I’m still learning it

/thread

post badly shopped gay rule 34 is gay

This is why you belong Gulag

Absolutely this.

Attached: 1552873176593s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: c5e237d5-817c-43da-9417-f8bda8d0f79f.jpg (476x640, 75K)

one of the few things we could learn for europe. they have equal rights and now they want to molest kids.

Attached: 1575828520836.jpg (632x750, 44K)

Attached: IMG_20191129_162015.jpg (1080x1292, 378K)

>ITT: Russian Bots screech "Hail Russia" to get those sweet sweet rubles

i live in CA in high school i was the only hetero that want to my school, i get bulled by all the girls because men are worthless, i could never get a gf because girls there are lesbians, the gay guys just plane don't care. the only fiends i had where the ones on MySpace back when that was a thing

It's arrogant to think America left the cold war unscathed.

>everyone was gay but me

Maybe you just suck as a dude and no one wanted to date your ass, not even the gays.

Attached: aQqg2KW_460s.jpg (430x999, 77K)

No

I see you are a man of culture.

It's the only way

Weak bait. Fags dont have rights, and trannies are just mentally ill people who also don't have rights.

Attached: 1557880156652.jpg (515x668, 38K)

>now they want to molest kids
They've always wanted to molest kids.

Don't care. Russians free to run their country as they see fit. Faggots can stop being faggots if they don't like it.

Someone needs to forward this pic to Hitlery

what about straight stop being straights? I mean if it so easy why dont you do that and prove to everyone that it is >:3

Completely archaic and backwards.. Most of Russia is..

exactly >;3

Splendid

Don't care, I don't live there.

They got no balls to do it with! NO BALLS!

Pretty obvious that Russians have such a strong g natural proclivity towards homosexuality that they need laws against it to keep the population from plummeting.

Word on the street is Putin could suck-start a leaf blower.

Good idea

Attached: 1559435050358 (1)c,jpg.jpg (640x545, 70K)

Nah, I like being straight. Life is good as a straight person. My rights as a straight person would not be oppressed in Russia, for example. I also enjoy being normal.
Faggots should just be straight so their lives would be easier. Then they could be normal too.