How are you?

How are you?

Attached: Japanese-Cherry-Blossom-Fragrance-Oil.jpg (750x750, 94K)

I'm doing good thanks for asking!
how are you doing

Good and you,OP?

Attached: 5792.png (198x234, 6K)

Nervous! I'm confessing my crush tomorrow aaaah, help.

Just treat it like the flash game picodate

Attached: RedCrop.jpg (360x450, 21K)

Cant stop thinking of this one female. I want to hold her hand so fucking bad.

Go for it my friend!

Can't sleep. Lay down for an hour, now I feel awake. So here I am

Same, it's 2:35 AM
Guess I'll just talk to you guys until I fall asleep,
good luck for you

Great thread, op
How was your day?

Thank you
Nothing special, what about you?

It was alright. I wanted to go to church but my mother's feeling bad right now.

Why? What happend?

Broke her leg a couple times this year. She just had surgery recently. The meds she was put on still has her fucked up.

Oww, I hope she gets better
Y'know? You don't need to go to church to pray, God is everywhere! I'll pray for your mom tomorrow at school

bad. just got fired for the first time in my life, i didnt see it coming so i paid off some of my credit card debt thats been following me for years, and the final week ill be getting any pay for only had 25 hours instead of the promised 35. i was told it would go back to normal after that, but instead ive been fired all together. not sure if ill have enough for rent this month

Thanks man

I'm sorry to hear that man, can I help you in any way?

dont think so. its nice i had a chance to just say it, been sitting at home alone in shock for hours. ran away from home so i have no close family, dont have friends, and gf is at work so she hasnt yet seen my text rant about it so been kinda stuck alone with reality for a few hours. think i just need to give myself a moment to process and get to job hunting, take out a loan if i gotta. ill survive, but definitely not something i was prepared for. i had a lot on my plate even before this.

This can be a new start with your life, y'know? Maybe you'll meet lovely people at your new job, things will get better, I promise
I wish you the best

thanks, ive accepted it as such. they really fucked me financially, and its sad cause it was a pet store which was fun and had cool animals, but realistically i had already considered quitting because i hated all but three employees, especially the management. i regularly told myself "do it for the animals" since i felt it would get better with time, and the lady i hate the most trouble with was leaving soon. she was the one who fired me, even worse. it was really close to my house too, but it wasnt full time and i often found myself desperate to get home, so as much as id rather try for another month or two, its not the greatest loss. my only concern is money and having to job hunt on top of other current shit.