The thing about streetfights is....the street always wins

>The thing about streetfights is....the street always wins

What the fuck did he mean by this?

that violence is never the answer and even if you "win" a fight you lose

that the screenwriters threw in as many references to Family, Loyalty and The Streets as possible to appeal to lower-class retards

that the nigger who grew up on the streets wins

tinfoul hat

He meant the street always win in a street fight.

He was obviously paraphrasing Gandhi's “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind” you big fat pleb.

ghandhi is a stupid butt loving faggot

You ever try fighting a street? Ashphalt is hard as fuck man.

ghandi wasn't real, the only times you've ever seen him were in pictures or videos right? CGI by the CIA.

who was it preaching that blacks were inferior and giving nuns enemas then?

doonald drumpf

>he doesn't love enemas

He means that even if you win a streetfight you're not going to win anything other than some bloodied fists at best and barely less injured than your opponent at worst.

By the street winning he meant that engaging in streetfights simply perpetuates the cycle of gang violence.

that when the loser's body hits the street, the street claims their soul and becomes a more powerful entity drawing in more and more streetfights to that area
deep lore

It actually was cool as fuck line.

He is trained in Judo and knows that the most effective way to fight is to slam someone onto concrete.

>The thing about streetfights is.... the Street all weighs wins

What was the Street and why were was it so keen on keeping tally of who won fights?

>the Street all weighs wins
>weigh
the Street is a big guy

Why didn't he just shoot Jason?

It's a dog eat dog world, Ray.
And in streetfights, the street always wins.

It's a street fighter eat street fighter world Ray. Except I'm the street and I'll eat you.

>>They say the thing about streetfights, Ray, is the street always wins. That's why any chump hanging out on the sidewalk had better look both ways before crossing me.

It's kino you wouldn't understand

That's some deep shit

Dude, it doesn't matter

Woah rly makes u think...

>>>The thing about streetfights is....the street always wins

damn...