Whites should pay reparatio-

Whites should pay reparatio-

Attached: 1568429483665.jpg (802x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Denies groups of people education, job opportunities, etc
>Doesnt care about supporting their kids to prevent them from falling into crime

>Said groups end up having lower income and requiring more welfare etc as adults

Suprised pikachu face

>Denies groups of people education, job opportunities, etc
What is affirmative action?
>Doesnt care about supporting their kids to prevent them from falling into crime
Job of the parents, not white people. Odd though how you assign the entire white race into the parental role of blacks. It's as if you view blacks as helpless children who require the help of adults.Really gets my noggin joggin.

Attached: iq5.jpg (791x520, 46K)

Found the redditurd.

Only people holding black people back are just other black people.

So do you get paid to venture away from Sup Forums or are you this fucking stupid for free?

>implying niggers arent responsible for their own actions
>implying whites somehow benefit from a system where they are propping up niggers and spics with their tax dollars
>blaming whites amd not jews

Attached: 1569191412010.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Nice argument, pal. You sure showed me.

Attached: 1569105375869.png (500x459, 50K)

You have no proof it's the Jews though. You're a fucking retard who doesn't even know how to validate his own point. Name one Chad who cries about Jews all day. I'll wait. You're all a bunch of losers.

Incel loser found

Attached: 1569487811268.jpg (544x480, 30K)

Look, it's getting better, for sure. Its not like the inequality is about to evaporate though.

Affirmative action is kind of lame. It would be better if they increased funding to schools in low income areas (regardless of race).

>Job of the parents, not white people.
On an individual level, sure. On group level, regional level, etc, it gets ridiculous to blame everything on the parents.

If schools in a borough has twice the crime rate of another borough, the city needs to do something about that. If a city has twice the crime rate of another city, that state needs to do something about that.

There are areas where low income people live under rampant crime and no one gives a shit. If the US bothered to fix that the profitability gap in OP's image would decrease because there are more hispanics and blacks in low income zones. But unlike affirmative action - which is racist - you'd be helping disenfranchised white people too at the same time.

I love charts that literally provide random numbers
and pointless titles that look like they have something to do with eachother

Lifetime Bugetary Impact literally means nothing
What do the numbers on the side mean?
Damn you Nazi's sure are shit at creating fake information

>any numbers i dont like are random

Attached: 1568327371426.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I agree that billionaires need to be taxes much higher in the US.

>doesn't understand that billionaires literally can't be taxed any more than they already are because they have access to tax loopholes that the average person does not, and that any further attempts to "tax the rich" will simply result in back firing on the middle and lower classes as such taxes invariably trickle down to support the ever-expanding governmental bureaucracy

Attached: 1510179333502.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Literally what do the numbers represent in the second graph? They relate to nothing. does it mean that 17.14 billionaires are Jewish?

Googling lifetime budgetary impact is enough to find out that literally means nothing, so the rest of the graph doesn't matter because the graph itself doesn't mean anything

I thought Nazi's were supposed to be smart

Give me one reason why I should give a shit about black people at all?

Attached: 1510346377339.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

>doesn't understand over-representation

Attached: 1526824408566.png (645x729, 50K)

The U.S. spends $1,200,000,000,000 a year on welfare.
Yes, that number is correct.
$1.2 TRILLION.

descendants of slaves are now much better off than those that were not slaves.

Attached: youarewelcome.jpg (661x642, 393K)

LOL what kind of loser gives a shit about any people.

>one book
>one .gov
>mostly .com/ .org websites

almost had valid government evidence.

>You have no proof it's the Jews though.
That's where you're wrong bucko

Attached: 1526820213192.jpg (800x600, 85K)

>yes goy be an individualist while others band together, form groups and take over

Attached: 1507554906043.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Well they only "can't" be taxed higher in countries where politicians are in the pocket of the richest people.

Making a tax structure that taxes high income earners higher isnt hard.

it really does boil down to the fact niggers are vile. we have hours of footage swimming around the web of niggers acting worse than animals. it's in their best interest to just shut the fuck up, quit breeding like rats and put a fucking shred of effort into being compatible with civilization

Yeah pure (((coincidence)))

Attached: 1514305358073.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

at least this guy has a actually census from 1860

If you people have such strong evidence why aren't you doing anything about it? At this point i blame you more then anyone else.
Also Not defending blacks or jews.

Ok boomer

Attached: 1509476657854m.jpg (791x1024, 148K)

Yeah it's never the jews fault

Attached: 1522016111063.png (825x793, 541K)

Because lowering crime rates will protect your house and - should you ever get one - your family.

This is not complicated.

Aside from that, teligious people usually are supposed to care for their fellow man, but thats not a good argument on atheists or other people who dont believe in religious teachings.

Kicked out of 109 countries and counting.

Attached: 1510087410057.jpg (632x724, 317K)

>Because lowering crime rates will protect your house and - should you ever get one - your family.
How about we lower crime rates by getting rid of niggers?

Attached: 2117f2a903134419ad49b475256ac6ee.jpg (706x576, 61K)

this. exactly this

Do something about it or shut up.

The problem is that the graph doesnt explain its axles.

Is -49%... that black americans have 49% less billionaires than expected based on share of the US population and number of billionaires in the country? If so a mere 17% overrepresentation of Jews isnt that notable.

That would theoretically work, but then GOP would need to start oppressing white groups instead so crime would move to zones of mormon, Irish or something groups again.

>Aside from that, teligious people usually are supposed to care for their fellow man, but thats not a good argument on atheists or other people who dont believe in religious teachings.
It's also a retarded argument in general because niggers aren't even my people, let alone beings worthy of consideration at all. For the same reason I wouldn't purposely pass the ball to the opposing team, Tribalism exists for a reason, and the only group seeming to lack such is whites due to decades of jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1575291484462.png (576x288, 63K)

I like the complete lack of any sources or evidence
fucking paintshop graphic is all

I am, you brain dead nigger. The more people become aware of what is going on, the easier it will be to galvanize. Hence the entire point of this thread. Way to completely miss the point you dumb sack of pig shit.

you are a worthless sack of shit. Words are worthless. ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING FAGGOT.

Look, I'm not defining "your people", but I don't think the bibles says you should care for your neighbour only if he's arian.

I mean, Jesus was middle eastern, so it's not like white Americans are much closer to him genetically than African Americans are.

And yeah, racism is rampant all over, and sucks, all the time.

Whites literally picket schools to keep blacks out in america. Nowhere else in the world does this happen. They should be ashamed of how evil a society they have become.

>Unironically calling for more Brenton Tarrants

it's a shill machine, user.
the haves are using their ill-gotten loot to spam the have-nots. you aren't dealing with real people at this point.

no he didn't' achieve anything. Mindless killing does nothing.

>Making a tax structure that taxes high income earners higher isnt hard.
Yes, faggot, it is. You have no idea. You think the rich are just going to roll over and pay more taxes, when they have billions at their disposal to bribe politicians, hire the top lawyers, and obfuscate their true earnings from faggots like you who think that their government actually gives a shit about solving the problem. They don't, and there is no political solution. This is what pitchforks and torches were used for back in the day.

So the only other option besides using words has to be MURDER? why?

It got us talking about it. Also wars do much to change the world and they're mostly mindless killing.

Attached: nT_0saav3qsr70qiapz47gbd285.jpg (600x480, 64K)

Talk does nothing.
Also war isn't mindless killing. It is in theory but War is War normally a fight over some sort of resource.

I'm not saying it's easy. I'm saying part of the problem is the US' idolization of wealth.

Allowing super pacs to take in massive amounts of wealth and not report how they obtained it is just one of many ways US politics suck.

In Europe, political parties are often subsidized so they don't have to get anywhere near as much donations as in the US.

In the US, if you're in congress you gotta work the phone like a prostitute if you want any chance of getting reelected two years down the line, because that's how expensive an election is - and you'll need the money that badly.

And then you'll know just who owns you...

Correct.

Attached: C682D76F-E083-45E5-AB55-12D604968F0A.jpg (1024x1024, 206K)

>Jesus was middle eastern
Jesus was a jew who are arguably not middle-eastern due to their eastern european origins and even if we was arab, it changes nothing because arabs and whites share the same Caucasoid skull structure due to genetic similarity, as opposed to the negroid skull structure among blacks, so yes, he literally is closer to whites genetically than niggers. Regardless, I don't know why you keep bringing up religion as if that's going to change my mind. You can't manipulate me with that tactic, so try another one faggot.
>racism is rampant all over, and sucks,
No, racism is the immune system of a healthy society you sniveling weakling.

>In Europe, political parties are often subsidized so they don't have to get anywhere near as much donations as in the US.
You are completely retarded if you think that the EU is any less corrupt than the US. Read a book, you naive faggot. The system is too far gone to be fixed from within.

Look man, you do you. Treat your white tribe as you want.

Just don't expect actual arians to treat you as one of them, because we don't view any Americans as pure bred.

Oh, they're corrupt too. But billionaires actually pay higher taxes than low income earners in most European countries.

'Aryans' aren't pure either. Everyone has been conquered and mixed at some point.

Brainlet

Attached: 1531355747741.png (1359x586, 136K)

Oh look a fucking idiot who knows shit about world history, how original. Where are you from, faggot?

Biggest mistake Lincoln made was signing the emancipation proclamation.

He should have singed the “repatriation proclamation” -gave them free passage on ships back to their home countries and 500.00 cash to incentivize them to leave.

Right. And Nordics and middle Europeans are just as much the same as white and black Americans. They all got some ancestors in common, but it's far enough back that no one can identify them.

>Biggest mistake Lincoln made was signing the emancipation proclamation.

Nah I'd say it was getting shot in the head.

>He should have singed the “repatriation proclamation” -gave them free passage on ships back to their home countries and 500.00 cash to incentivize them to leave.
That was literally his plan before his assassination.

Google Liberia - they were given a free ride back and resources. And look at them today, lol. It's whitey's fault though.

Yeah we should've gone back to using the Irish as serfs.

they drink too much to be useful to anyone

Stfu and bang that legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

Mhmm. They'll be great for a lower class.

Now we just need a group for the upper-lower class, and we'll be all set to replace the blacks and hispanics.

>Everyone has been conquered and mixed at some point.
>racism is the immune system of a healthy society
>potato

Attached: 2018-10-15 20.45.55.jpg (808x718, 230K)

welsh?

None of those websites support your bullshit chart. Here's one for you.

Attached: pie.png (264x243, 6K)

>What is affirmative action?
Something that is abused heavily by white women for the most part.

Jews and native americans and the japanese americans got reparations.

Why shouldn't blacks.
Explain.

Which blacks?

No
Jesus was an actual jew. He wasn't circumcised either and looked down on the practice.
He was also the child of god through his father who was a direct descendent of David and was next in line for the throne of israel.

They hated him because he hated the way of the jews in power and how they used their own people and others.
Dude worshipped the jewish god of war and denounced their three volcano gods.

>the Irish
You mean trump voters

Attached: okay.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Yes.
It was.
Some "Liberians" came in and started a civil war.
Wasn't totally pushed by western powers that be for some pourpose.
Not at all.
They would never do that.

Liberia was a failed state by the time the civil wars started. Read a fucking book.

Sure whites can. I give them your white ass to use as they wish. Pass your around as a sex toy or work in their house cleaning. Maybe cooking some fried chicken.

>Why shouldn't blacks.
Explain.
If you had a functioning brain you would understand that they've already received them as shown in OP pic. Not to mention just living in the USA is reward enough because it is better than the ebola-infested mud hut they could have been living in. Niggers should pay thank whites every day for not sending them back to the shithole from whence they came.

>Something that is abused heavily by white women for the most part.
Non-white women benefit from it more because they have double diversity points. Cute how your post ignored that you intellectually dishonest sack of shit

Yeah focus on that, but ignore the one that does have sources like this one you fucking nigger

Eat a dick. None of you were slaves, and the emancipation was repayment. You're welcome.

Attached: artworks-000222755254-y5wrma-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 71K)

No one is denied.

No.
There's nothing intellectually dishonest about an objective provable fact.
White women benefit from affirmative action heavily compared to any other group.
Not even blacks benefit from AA as much as many other groups.
And AA is what racist shills bring up all of the time when anyone even mentions the word reperations.

No, that's fucking retarded.
Blacks get demonstrably less compared to the white slave class. Both of which are being replaced by the mexican slave class that the dems and repubs are shipping in by the truck load I might add.

Why shouldn't blacks be given reparations.
As a matter of fact, blacks are emboldened by the black panther movie and all are thinking about what an ameriblack only african nation would be like.

Just give the negros some money and push a media campaign about blacks leaving the country.

I'm sure you people will be all happy once they leave and take their tiny bit of material wealth and what little they know with them.

Crime will drop!
White women will be able to walk alone at night!
The IQ of everyone will raise etc etc.

Blacks were still forced to be slaves and were in every way except legally still slaves for years.

Blacks should've stayed segregated. Have you noticed that up until segregation ended that black people were humble and well-mannered? Blacks didn't start aping out until Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, and the Black Panthers started getting all uppity.

>Have you noticed that up until segregation ended that black people were humble and well-mannered?
Wouldn't go that far. Lynchings happened for a reason.

Attached: 1518128084011.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

NIgga u dum. Let me tell you about a fellow named Nat Turner . . .

If antique farm equipment gets reparations because they were slaves
And the were "Kangz"
Then don't they owe the Jews for building the pyramids?

>Shilling intensifies

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about
MLK Jr and Malcolm X turned the average nigger into a house broke human being.

Rap music regressed their social progress.

>bait post
funny how chinks and poos have no problem finding high salary jobs and high-level education but niggers, who have been here almost as long as whites, are still stuck the same level. Surely it's not because of them.

Only inompetent people need excuses for their life situation.

Pardon my typo. I meant, "people"

This

While this, just remove income/capital/gains etc taxes and just have a large sales tax with necessities not taxed and luxuries taxed more.

why not? Give the nigs more money. They will blow it on the false economy. They will be broke again complaining of institutionalized racism as the cause and not their lazy ass self. The dem party will take more from whitey to give to all the brown genes...an once and for all the death of America cannot come soon enough. What will all the thieves in gubmint do without whitey paying for it? Bring it on and get it over with so I know which european country to move to.

No amount of money can civilize niggers.

Attached: 1515993649614.jpg (600x425, 56K)