Have you ever sniffed a nice Asian girl's booty?

Have you ever sniffed a nice Asian girl's booty?

Attached: 1575857881004.jpg (360x511, 18K)

yes
I sniffed my sister's asshole when she was sleeping

What did if smell like?

Like fish and shit

like a flower of course

Kind of it was more licking and kissing. Why sniff when you can fuck.

Asians are the cockroaches of the planet. Incapable of empathy, godless, soulless. They eat cats and dogs, insects. Why anyone would consider fucking them instead of treating them like the insects they are is neyond me.

I love the way a woman's butthole smells, 30 mins after shitting. tongue in pussy, nose in butthole. heaven.

Sniff and eat out of my gf all the time.
Smells like any other ass.

Attached: Photo77.jpg (2906x3627, 1.37M)

Why like fish?

How would you describe the aroma?

my girl takes good care of herself. She usually has either a sweet strawberry or fruity scent.

have asian GF now
great tasting ass
used to have another asian GF
her ass tasted so fucking good
i think about it all the time
honestly - tasted better than ANY pussy i've ever had
(been w/ > 50 women at this point for reference)

How to fuck qt Asian sluts in uni?

Yep, smelled like fresh poopie and fish. But I should have known better. Shes one of them naturalist, hippie, hypersexual, bisexual, whore. Tight pussy, nice body, cute face, but disgusting. First girl I was not able to eat out. Im hoping my luck changes.

Calm down kid, your underage is showing.

Was she born in the US?

My fiancé. And yes is magical

Attached: B4646EAE-8D65-493F-AADF-921BB3447DA0.jpg (828x925, 508K)

half Filipina half japanese. Born and raised in Philippines.

Be rich looking, make her laugh, be attractive, have money to spend.

Have a good personality. That's what got me mine. God knows I ain't the best looking guy.

just fuck them but watch it they are all crazy.

see

Shes the most loyal, loving, caring, smart, submissive, old school girl i have ever been with. Yes overly clingy and her family plays a huge role in our lives. But the pros outweigh the cons thats why im marrying her.

yes, but the slut dumped me months later :(
i loved that bitch

Hey good luck man. Check that she doesn't have childhood shit hanging around, or any craziness in family members. Good luck.

and with a body like that she may wake up 30-40 y/o having received some attention from someone else and deciding she married too young.

You have now received advice from the future.

Antway enjoy the fuck out of her for the now. Life without expectations mate.

i dont want to toot my own horn but ive never had a problem with the ladies. Get told by everyone i look like a taller more masculine Toby Maguire. Im 26 and shes 27. Shes so inlove with me she makes me call her like ever hour if im out with my friends. But yes regardless im enjoying it. i love this girl man.

and one more thing to add. She never wanted to move to America. So i live here in The Philippines and I got a job at google making bank. She expressed her disgust towards Asian men.

this is what im wondering. going back for my masters nearing 30, i just wanna fuck all the young, qt asians i can while im there. im above average looking, white, etc. how easy is it for me? i heard even the most ugly beta whites can get asians.

hope it works out mate i dont wish most ppl ill